Zone1 How I Remember What Christmas Is Truly About

There are a few christian religions, claiming to be christian that do not serve a trinity.

Not really.

Here is what the true God says in the OT--I am YHVH(Jehovah) besides me( singular, not we) there is no other God.

Exactly. That's why we are monotheist who try to avoid to believe in gods - like the "god" money or "the gods" of violence and war for example - but we believe in the triune god. God is using by the way also plural attributes and female attributes in the books of the Old Testament, atheist.

Last edited:
Every one claiming to be a servant of the true God-YHVH(Jehovah) is doing it all in his name.
The false god-Beltis the queen of heaven=The false god in the Chaldean pagan rites of spring festival, also in other languages called-Astarte( last t silent) Ishtar on the assyrian monuments-h is silent. pronounced eastar--Catholicism named that holiday after the false god. Jesus would never except it.

Your "religion" is an interesting elephant with hedgehog spines and a fart drive. Perhaps a nice - but very weird - construct, that's all. There's not any other way than a catholic way for all Christians. Better to say: All ways to god are either catholic or not existing ... except perhaps ... no ... also this way is catholic. But I am not god. I know not all ways. But I do not think your "way" is really a way. I think you are a liar who not believes on his own what he tells others. You hate us Catholics, that's all.

Last edited:
I know Unicorns and Leprechauns exist and have just as much proof

What's wrong. The question whether god "exists" or not "exists" has a totally other characteristics than any other question. A good comparison is perhaps the fish in the water who not knows what is water and tries to find out what is water ... in a world which is only water ... while the fish on its own is also water. The problem: Who told the fish "Water exists!" and gave it an idea about a world without water or a world where not only water exists?

I could tell you by the way also something about an experience with an extremely shy and strange but clear unicorn. I "fear" they really exist - whether only in a mystic way or indeed also in a physical way this I still do not know. But I "feel" they are able to cause an effect in this world here with the power of their spirit and the free will of someone who let them use the own body. They protect life.

Last edited:
Not really.

Exactly. That's why we are monotheist who try to avoid to believe in gods - like the "god" money or "the gods" of violence and war for example - but we believe in the triune god. God is using by the way also plural attributes and female attributes in the books of the Old Testament, atheist.
You are very confused, i am not an athiest, I am a servant of the only true God=YHVH(Jehovah) =Jesus' God and Father-John 20:17--So you really believe God has a God but is that God as well= pure confusion. Since there is only 1 God and Jesus has a God, How can he be God? It makes 0 sense.

Your "religion" is an interesting elephant with hedgehog spines and a fart drive. Perhaps a nice - but very weird - construct, that's all. There's not any other way than a catholic way for all Christians. Better to say: All ways to god are either catholic or not existing ... except perhaps ... no ... also this way is catholic. But I am not god. I know not all ways. But I do not think your "way" is really a way. I think you are a liar who not believes on his own what he tells others. You hate us Catholics, that's all.

Catholicism outright refuses to listen to Jesus--Proof= Matt 23:9-Jesus speaking about the ones taking the lead in his religion, not about dads.= Do not call any man FATHER on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly one--Yet Catholicism tells Jesus where he can go by calling a mortal-holy Father( Pope) and the others teaching are called Father against Jesus' teachings which is his Fathers will, making them workers of iniquity and will hear these words( Matt 7:21-23) as judgement, as will all who follow them.
The bible condemns the usage of statues, icons, graven images yet their churches and homes are filled with all 3, again telling God where he can go.

You are very confused, i am not an athiest,

You are - what you call "god" is only your way to manipulate others.

I am a servant of the only true God=YHVH(Jehovah) =Jesus' God and Father-John 20:17--So you really believe God has a God but is that God as well= pure confusion. Since there is only 1 God and Jesus has a God, How can he be God? It makes 0 sense.

Tell me what is your intention. Why do you think it is better for you if I will not believe in the triune god.

Catholicism outright refuses to listen to Jesus--Proof= Matt 23:9-Jesus speaking about the ones taking the lead in his religion, not about dads.= Do not call any man FATHER on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly one--Yet Catholicism tells Jesus where he can go by calling a mortal-holy Father( Pope) and the others teaching are called Father against Jesus' teachings which is his Fathers will, making them workers of iniquity and will hear these words( Matt 7:21-23) as judgement, as will all who follow them.
The bible condemns the usage of statues, icons, graven images yet their churches and homes are filled with all 3, again telling God where he can go.

Babble. ¿Double babble babble? ... Hmmm ...

What will you do if we simply abolish the Bible again? How do you know in this case how evil are Catholics and all other Christians who believe in the triune god?

-----
A Zen student goes to a Zen master to finally learn the secret of Zen. He presents his request to the master, who is sitting quietly on the floor in the zazen posture, and asks for instruction. The master listens to him and instructs him to sit next to him in the zazen posture.

After the disciple waits quietly next to the master for a few minutes, he begins to get restless. Finally, he looks questioningly at the master, who turns to him and says: "Nothing more will happen. That's all."

Author unknown
-----

Last edited:
Babble. ¿Double babble babble? ... Hmmm ...

What will you do if we simply abolish the Bible again? How do you know in this case how evil are Catholics and all other Christians who believe in the triune god?

-----
A Zen student goes to a Zen master to finally learn the secret of Zen. He presents his request to the master, who is sitting quietly on the floor in the zazen posture, and asks for instruction. The master listens to him and instructs him to sit next to him in the zazen posture.

After the disciple waits quietly next to the master for a few minutes, he begins to get restless. Finally, he looks questioningly at the master, who turns to him and says: "Nothing more will happen. That's all."

Author unknown
-----
I didn't say they were evil, they are mislead-like this-2Cor 11:12-15)

I didn't say they were evil, they are mislead-like this-2Cor 11:12-15)

So what to do with us now, atheist - who plays to be an angel of light?

-----
Since many boast according to the flesh, I too will boast. For you gladly bear with fools, being wise yourselves! For you bear it if someone makes slaves of you, or devours you, or takes advantage of you, or puts on airs, or strikes you in the face. To my shame, I must say, we were too weak for that! But whatever anyone else dares to boast of—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast of that. Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they offspring of Abraham? So am I. Are they servants of Christ? I am a better one—I am talking like a madman—with far greater labors, far more imprisonments, with countless beatings, and often near death. Five times I received at the hands of the Jews the forty lashes less one. Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I was adrift at sea; on frequent journeys, in danger from rivers, danger from robbers, danger from my own people, danger from Gentiles, danger in the city, danger in the wilderness, danger at sea, danger from false brothers; in toil and hardship, through many a sleepless night, in hunger and thirst, often without food, in cold and exposure. And, apart from other things, there is the daily pressure on me of my anxiety for all the churches. Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to fall, and I am not indignant? If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.
-----

-----

Last edited:

Forum List

Back