Zone1 How I Remember What Christmas Is Truly About

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I think that we're all guilty of getting lost in all of the magic of Christmas that we tend to forget what it's all about from time to time. I know I do as I'm like Santa, reindeer, Christmas cookies and the Christmas tree and presents yay!!! However, as much as I love Christmas, I know that Christmas can't love me back, but Jesus can and does. He is the true reason for the season. My man Linus gets it for sure.

200w.gif

For many it is that time when you are expected to buy gifts you can't afford for people that won't appreciate them anyway.

For many it is that time when you are expected to buy gifts you can't afford for people that won't appreciate them anyway.

Sad, but unfortunately true. It really should be about Jesus though and all the ings. In other words; giving, caring, sharing, loving.

Rich kids get what they get. Poor kids go from toy giveaway to toy giveaway. Poor kids don't get presents so much as make a haul.

So we should all pitty the disavantaged rich kids. Those poor kids have it so much better, right?
They don't exactly go without. They go from place to place. Every organization has a toy drive. Belong to enough groups and you could be buying more toys for poor children than you do for your own.

Most veterinarian clinics and the animal shelters have giving trees. A donation buys a paper ornament. I buy ornaments every year in the name of my loved ones that have passed on. The money buys blankets, beds, toys and treats to the unwanted homeless pets who find themselves caged in a shelter.

They don't exactly go without. They go from place to place. Every organization has a toy drive. Belong to enough groups and you could be buying more toys for poor children than you do for your own.

Most veterinarian clinics and the animal shelters have giving trees. A donation buys a paper ornament. I buy ornaments every year in the name of my loved ones that have passed on. The money buys blankets, beds, toys and treats to the unwanted homeless pets who find themselves caged in a shelter.
So poor kids have to get in line with the animals. You have an odd idea of what compassion is, don't you?

So your sympathy lies with poor animals rather than poor kids

Forum List

Back