The Reality that Racists Who Are White Refuse to Face

You already do: free education for 12 years. Not the white man's fault that your culture throws that key to success in the garbage.
My culture? Your culture practices racism. That allows your culture to deny opportunities to us regardless of education.

No, thats an exaggeration if not an outright lie

Slaves were a costly mistake that were not worth all the trouble they caused

America would be just as wealthy and a lot happier and more peaceful without slavery
All things considered, crime, riots, laziness, destruction, etc., overall blacks have been a huge curse on this country.

NO reparations, EVER !!!

All things considered, crime, riots, laziness, destruction, etc., overall blacks have been a huge curse on this country.

NO reparations, EVER !!!
Someday blacks could be an asset to this country

but not now

Someday blacks could be an asset to this country

but not now
True.

But with BLM and riots and endless whining, blacks are headed in the wrong direction.

For them to advance would require that they not run in terror at the mere sight of an employment application.

My culture? Your culture practices racism.
So does yours.
That allows your culture to deny opportunities to us regardless of education.
Be a man, make your own opportunities.
Many others in your culture have and are quite successful, financially speaking.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, yet expecting a different outcome.
Try not playing the victim, begging for things you should provide for yourself. It just takes motivation.

True.

But with BLM and riots and endless whining, blacks are headed in the wrong direction.

For them to advance would require that they not run in terror at the mere sight of an employment application.
LBJs War on Poverty was a big setback for black advancement and has been holding them back ever since

That excuse don't flush when government policies allowed your ancestors things we could not have and some of it was paid for with money blacks put in the pot. Nothing has been righted until the damage has been fixed. My claim of reparations is built on a solid case and you don't have the authority to deny it.
Your baseless opinion is again noted. I have as much authority to deny it as you have to make your stupid claim. More. Your claim is built on thin air.

Your baseless opinion is again noted. I have as much authority to deny it as you have to make your stupid claim. More. Your claim is built on thin air.
My claim is backed up by enacted laws and policies. Your denial are baseless.

LBJs War on Poverty was a big setback for black advancement and has been holding them back ever since
Incorrect. But you racists keep repeating that lie.

So does yours.

Be a man, make your own opportunities.
Many others in your culture have and are quite successful, financially speaking.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, yet expecting a different outcome.
Try not playing the victim, begging for things you should provide for yourself. It just takes motivation.
No mine doesn't. My culture is reacting to racism put on us by yours.

STFU. Men recognize the truth. You can't do it.

NO reparations, EVER !!!
Whites have done more of these things.

We are owed money and that's the way it is.

That excuse don't flush when government policies allowed your ancestors things we could not have and some of it was paid for with money blacks put in the pot. Nothing has been righted until the damage has been fixed. My claim of reparations is built on a solid case and you don't have the authority to deny it.
You benefit from things whites put in the pot

Forum List

Back