The Real Tradwives of America Living the Meme

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
I see that trad wives are all the rage these days. Peachy book out how long?

(Oh, by the way it comes out June 6th so you should pre-order now, etc. etc.)

This trad wave is excellent timing, for me at least, and I’m riding it all the way in. As some of you may know, my upcoming book, Domestic Extremist, is not about literal domestic extremists—you know, like these guys:

Lol she's got a picture of the gay fbi fed bois

Instead, it’s a wholesome guide on how to be, for lack of a better word, a trad wife.

Or should I say, a wife.

Even VICE magazine posted a helpful bit of unpaid book promotion for me a couple weeks ago when they uncovered the nefarious right wing extremism that beats in the heart of every pie-wielding housewife:

Keep reading

A growing positive trend ?....progs never like that

sisjjejsjsjjsjsjsjsjjsj.jpg

Traditional women have always existed in American Culture. They’ve been derided, put down and shamed in recent generations, but they’ve continued to exist; even if in smaller numbers.

I truly wonder if this TradWife idea is simply a demonstration against Feminism by those who aren’t getting enough attention in that venue, or if it’s truly a lifestyle and culture change. Only time will tell.

Well if you listen to Gen Z they can barely make enough to support themselves in a minimalist existence, much less a mortgage, wife, and kids.

Maybe that is why I'm seeing late 40s-50+ men with wives near a generation younger a lot more. It makes some sense really, women want a provider, not a roommate.

Forum List

Back