The Real Reasons for the Riots

No one works harder than Black people

Here's those pesky facts getting in the way of your bullshit lies again....
Who Participated in welfare?
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Weird that Asians hit the ground running here and kick ass....why do you think that is?
Welfare was begin by whites for whites and the main reason the majority of people on welfare are white.

Asians were never enslaved in this country nor were their towns bombed out of jealousy due to prosperity.
Asians were put in concentration camps and stripped of their processions around WW2 days... also used pretty much like workSlaves to build the railroad during our countries founding. Not as long or intensive of a struggle as Blacks but worthy of mention and consideration as lives were destroyed.
Stop it. Asians were never enslaved in this country and they got reparations for whites stealing their property. :)

How are you going to say that willingly coming over here to work is anything like 400 years and multiple generations of enslavement?
I didn’t say the were “Like”. I actually pointed out that they were different and that the Asian plight was worthy of mention not dismissal
Its worthy of dismissal when their success is used as a barometer for Blacks when their experience in the US was totally different and no where near as destructive to their community.
That argument is worthy of dismissal but not the plight of Asians in this country. I’m a big supporter of the black community and recognized the injustices that have been done. With that said I’d like to ask you if you feel that mistakes are being made to hurt their cause by the way members of the black community express their frustrations? Should these mistakes be addressed?

Leftest are using the stupid Negroes to create race turmo, hatred of the country and civil unrest.

The Negroes fall for it every damn time
Damn, such a dumb racist comment. The left has lied and for generations to anyone that will listen as they rewrite the history books. And all colors, have fallen for it, as they have no other exposure. They have hijacked education in many schools and universities.

The truth isn't racist.

The Negores have always been a tool of the Left. In the 1960s the Soviets even funded that asshole King and little band of shitheads.

ANTIFA is gloating over the Negroes rioting and looting now. That is just what they want. The dumbass Negroes , like always, are simply too stupid to know they are being used. Maybe they know it but just don't care.
And you must be too stupid to realize whites have fallen for their lies , too, even with phd’s. Look at the west coast.

The Negroes in the US have written the book on "How to be Useful Idiots for the Left".
A book that surly should have been written by you. Does talking the way you do make you feel tough and smart or something? I don’t get it because you just sound like an idiot to me.

• The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific

Weird that Asians hit the ground running here and kick ass....why do you think that is?
Welfare was begin by whites for whites and the main reason the majority of people on welfare are white.

Asians were never enslaved in this country nor were their towns bombed out of jealousy due to prosperity.
Asians were put in concentration camps and stripped of their processions around WW2 days... also used pretty much like workSlaves to build the railroad during our countries founding. Not as long or intensive of a struggle as Blacks but worthy of mention and consideration as lives were destroyed.
Stop it. Asians were never enslaved in this country and they got reparations for whites stealing their property. :)

How are you going to say that willingly coming over here to work is anything like 400 years and multiple generations of enslavement?
I didn’t say the were “Like”. I actually pointed out that they were different and that the Asian plight was worthy of mention not dismissal
Its worthy of dismissal when their success is used as a barometer for Blacks when their experience in the US was totally different and no where near as destructive to their community.
That argument is worthy of dismissal but not the plight of Asians in this country. I’m a big supporter of the black community and recognized the injustices that have been done. With that said I’d like to ask you if you feel that mistakes are being made to hurt their cause by the way members of the black community express their frustrations? Should these mistakes be addressed?
What mistakes are you specifically talking about and how can they be mistakes if they are expressions of frustrations?

What mistakes are you specifically talking about and how can they be mistakes if they are expressions of frustrations?
Hmmm...I wonder if white folks have the tendency to "express frustration" toward the behavior of darker folks?

I was asking if you recognize any mistakes. I wasn’t calling any out specifically.

Hmmm...I wonder if white folks have the tendency to "express frustration" toward the behavior of darker folks?
Of course they do. Thats why whites are the most bellicose primates on the face of the planet.

See BL gives a perfect example of how to speak like an inflammatory douchebag. Something I’d recognize as a mistake if I aligned myself with him in any way. I’m guessing he is white and I am also white so if you asked me what mistakes white people make I’d say one of the things would be the ignorant tone BL spews. Thankfully the % of people who talk and think this way is being washed out

I was asking if you recognize any mistakes. I wasn’t calling any out specifically.
The only mistakes I can see in our cause is assuming that whites will one day magically see the light as a group. We cant wait for them to get with the program. We need to write them off until we see some concrete action, corrective measures, and meaningful atonement for the past and present.

The only mistakes I can see in our cause is assuming that whites will one day magically see the light as a group. We cant wait for them to get with the program. We need to write them off until we see some concrete action, corrective measures, and meaningful atonement for the past and present.
Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection. That’s not good. Do you attribute these thoughts to all whites or just some?

You're going to "write us off", Milkweed? Does that mean you're going to stop relying on handouts from us? You're going to get all self reliant on our asses? No more Affirmative Action? No more favors from "Whitey"? Gosh...how will we survive!!! (eye roll)

Good to have a Trumpster tells us what's what in the minds of black Americans.

Phew, what a relief.
You're used to having Joe Biden do that, Mac? :)
As pathetic as he is, it's better than a Trumpster.

Better yet, neither should, but both ends just love showing us how similar they are.
If they're so similar then why in God's name are blacks giving political power to one Party without getting much of anything in return? That's just plain idiotic!

Leftest are using the stupid Negroes to create race turmo, hatred of the country and civil unrest.

Damn, such a dumb racist comment. The left has lied and for generations to anyone that will listen as they rewrite the history books. And all colors, have fallen for it, as they have no other exposure. They have hijacked education in many schools and universities.

The truth isn't racist.

The Negores have always been a tool of the Left. In the 1960s the Soviets even funded that asshole King and little band of shitheads.

ANTIFA is gloating over the Negroes rioting and looting now. That is just what they want. The dumbass Negroes , like always, are simply too stupid to know they are being used. Maybe they know it but just don't care.
And you must be too stupid to realize whites have fallen for their lies , too, even with phd’s. Look at the west coast.

The Negroes in the US have written the book on "How to be Useful Idiots for the Left".
Still not voting for Drumpf or any repub no matter how hard you try to convince us.
Yeah, you’re bought and paid for, I imagine.
Yeah that wont work either. The only thing that would work is concrete proof you clowns have changed your racist ways. Wake me when you put a Black man or woman in office that isnt a Uncle Ruckus or Aunt Jemima.
All conservative/moderate Blacks are your Uncle Ruckus or Aunt Jemima. No matter who they are. Strange you didn’t use the more common Dem term of Uncle Tom there...

Starting in the 1960s, many Americans assumed that the nation's "race problem" was finally on the verge of being solved with affirmative action, school busing, public accommodation laws, etc.

Sadly, some members of the ethnicity under consideration (especially the youth) seem to be angrier today than they were before the 1960s! Amazing!

Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection. That’s not good. Do you attribute these thoughts to all whites or just some?

"Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection."

In your mind what portion of the blame doesnt fall on the history and current actions of whites as a group in this country?

Obviously not all whites are like that. The problem is that Blacks cannott afford to be rendered less determined by the "Well some whites are good people" syndrome.

The truth isn't racist.

Still not voting for Drumpf or any repub no matter how hard you try to convince us.
Yeah that wont work either. The only thing that would work is concrete proof you clowns have changed your racist ways. Wake me when you put a Black man or woman in office that isnt a Uncle Ruckus or Aunt Jemima.
All conservative/moderate Blacks are your Uncle Ruckus or Aunt Jemima. No matter who they are. Strange you didn’t use the more common Dem term of Uncle Tom there...
Who told you all conservative or moderate Blacks are sell outs?

Starting in the 1960s, many Americans assumed that the nation's "race problem" was finally on the verge of being solved with affirmative action, school busing, public accommodation laws, etc.

Sadly, some members of the ethnicity under consideration (especially the youth) seem to be angrier today than they were before the 1960s! Amazing!
That typically happens when someone promises you something and then someone else standing way back in the crowd behind you benefits more from it than you do.

The truth isn't racist.

Who told you all conservative or moderate Blacks are sell outs?
Show me even one Republican you haven’t labeled such...

Forum List

Back