The Real Reasons for the Riots

Good to have a Trumpster tells us what's what in the minds of black Americans.

Phew, what a relief.
You're used to having Joe Biden do that, Mac? :)
As pathetic as he is, it's better than a Trumpster.

Better yet, neither should, but both ends just love showing us how similar they are.
If they're so similar then why in God's name are blacks giving political power to one Party without getting much of anything in return? That's just plain idiotic!
Not if you (honestly) look at the alternative.

Leftest are using the stupid Negroes to create race turmo, hatred of the country and civil unrest.

The Negroes fall for it every damn time
Damn, such a dumb racist comment. The left has lied and for generations to anyone that will listen as they rewrite the history books. And all colors, have fallen for it, as they have no other exposure. They have hijacked education in many schools and universities.

The truth isn't racist.

The Negores have always been a tool of the Left. In the 1960s the Soviets even funded that asshole King and little band of shitheads.

ANTIFA is gloating over the Negroes rioting and looting now. That is just what they want. The dumbass Negroes , like always, are simply too stupid to know they are being used. Maybe they know it but just don't care.
And you must be too stupid to realize whites have fallen for their lies , too, even with phd’s. Look at the west coast.

The Negroes in the US have written the book on "How to be Useful Idiots for the Left".
Still not voting for Drumpf or any repub no matter how hard you try to convince us.
Yeah, you’re bought and paid for, I imagine.
Yeah that wont work either. The only thing that would work is concrete proof you clowns have changed your racist ways. Wake me when you put a Black man or woman in office that isnt a Uncle Ruckus or Aunt Jemima.
All conservative/moderate Blacks are your Uncle Ruckus or Aunt Jemima. No matter who they are. Strange you didn’t use the more common Dem term of Uncle Tom there...
Who told you all conservative or moderate Blacks are sell outs?
Joe Biden? LOL

Leftest are using the stupid Negroes to create race turmo, hatred of the country and civil unrest.

Damn, such a dumb racist comment. The left has lied and for generations to anyone that will listen as they rewrite the history books. And all colors, have fallen for it, as they have no other exposure. They have hijacked education in many schools and universities.

The truth isn't racist.

The Negores have always been a tool of the Left. In the 1960s the Soviets even funded that asshole King and little band of shitheads.

ANTIFA is gloating over the Negroes rioting and looting now. That is just what they want. The dumbass Negroes , like always, are simply too stupid to know they are being used. Maybe they know it but just don't care.
And you must be too stupid to realize whites have fallen for their lies , too, even with phd’s. Look at the west coast.

The Negroes in the US have written the book on "How to be Useful Idiots for the Left".
Still not voting for Drumpf or any repub no matter how hard you try to convince us.
Yeah that wont work either. The only thing that would work is concrete proof you clowns have changed your racist ways. Wake me when you put a Black man or woman in office that isnt a Uncle Ruckus or Aunt Jemima.
All conservative/moderate Blacks are your Uncle Ruckus or Aunt Jemima. No matter who they are. Strange you didn’t use the more common Dem term of Uncle Tom there...
Show me even one Republican you haven’t labeled such...
You mean besides Rice and Powell?

The truth isn't racist.

Joe Biden? LOL
When did he tell you that? Lets see the quote. :)

Phew, what a relief.

Better yet, neither should, but both ends just love showing us how similar they are.
If they're so similar then why in God's name are blacks giving political power to one Party without getting much of anything in return? That's just plain idiotic!
It's a question of political power, Mac! You don't have any if you don't get anything in return for your vote. If blacks vote for Democrats simply because they've always voted for Democrats then they've rendered themselves powerless. Let's be honest here...most Democratic politicians show up in poor neighborhoods when they're running for office and then aren't to be seen until the next election. You want to get results? Organize and consolidate your political power. The Irish did it. Jews did as well. Hispanics are doing it now. Demand results or you're taking your votes elsewhere and then DO SO!

The truth isn't racist.

Joe Biden? LOL
When did he tell you that? Lets see the quote. :)
"...you ain't black!" Duh?

The Real Reasons for the Riots
  • It gives those blacks who are uneducated from dysfunctional homes a reason to feel important instead of impotent and to justify their loser lives by destroying everything successful people have worked hard to build. My deep sadness is for the owners of those burned down businesses as that is all they had and now they have nothing which is just what the marauders and George Soros want.

• It also gives their tribal mentality a sense of power and it is working. Look at all the police who were told to ignore and let them do their thing. Someone told me years ago blacks would be taking over and I think of that person who at the time I thought was terrible for saying that but now think how insightful he was. Blacks now have the might and the numbers and the welfare checks which gives them time on their hands to do nothing and be nothing. Their hearts hold evil and revenge. They need to learn to read but that would require effort and profiting from dealing in drugs pays better.

Phew, what a relief.

It's a question of political power, Mac! You don't have any if you don't get anything in return for your vote. If blacks vote for Democrats simply because they've always voted for Democrats then they've rendered themselves powerless. Let's be honest here...most Democratic politicians show up in poor neighborhoods when they're running for office and then aren't to be seen until the next election. You want to get results? Organize and consolidate your political power. The Irish did it. Jews did as well. Hispanics are doing it now. Demand results or you're taking your votes elsewhere and then DO SO!
Right now our hands are a tied. We cant have that incompetent fuckup in the white house any longer with his dog whistles to white racists. When the repubs produce a non sell out Black person or a non racist white person for POTUS then and only then will they get my vote.

No one works harder than Black people

Here's those pesky facts getting in the way of your bullshit lies again....
Who Participated in welfare?
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Weird that Asians hit the ground running here and kick ass....why do you think that is?
Welfare was begin by whites for whites and the main reason the majority of people on welfare are white.

Asians were never enslaved in this country nor were their towns bombed out of jealousy due to prosperity.
Asians were put in concentration camps and stripped of their processions around WW2 days... also used pretty much like workSlaves to build the railroad during our countries founding. Not as long or intensive of a struggle as Blacks but worthy of mention and consideration as lives were destroyed.
Stop it. Asians were never enslaved in this country and they got reparations for whites stealing their property. :)

How are you going to say that willingly coming over here to work is anything like 400 years and multiple generations of enslavement?
I didn’t say the were “Like”. I actually pointed out that they were different and that the Asian plight was worthy of mention not dismissal
Its worthy of dismissal when their success is used as a barometer for Blacks when their experience in the US was totally different and no where near as destructive to their community.
That argument is worthy of dismissal but not the plight of Asians in this country. I’m a big supporter of the black community and recognized the injustices that have been done. With that said I’d like to ask you if you feel that mistakes are being made to hurt their cause by the way members of the black community express their frustrations? Should these mistakes be addressed?
What mistakes are you specifically talking about and how can they be mistakes if they are expressions of frustrations?
I was asking if you recognize any mistakes. I wasn’t calling any out specifically.
The only mistakes I can see in our cause is assuming that whites will one day magically see the light as a group. We cant wait for them to get with the program. We need to write them off until we see some concrete action, corrective measures, and meaningful atonement for the past and present.
Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection. That’s not good. Do you attribute these thoughts to all whites or just some?

"Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection."

In your mind what portion of the blame doesnt fall on the history and current actions of whites as a group in this country?

Obviously not all whites are like that. The problem is that Blacks cannott afford to be rendered less determined by the "Well some whites are good people" syndrome.
Obviously the portion where innocent people are getting rocks thrown at them and their businesses looted and set on fire. It’s the easiest and most obvious mistake to call out and it should have come from you and not from me.

• The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific

Weird that Asians hit the ground running here and kick ass....why do you think that is?
Welfare was begin by whites for whites and the main reason the majority of people on welfare are white.

Asians were never enslaved in this country nor were their towns bombed out of jealousy due to prosperity.
Asians were put in concentration camps and stripped of their processions around WW2 days... also used pretty much like workSlaves to build the railroad during our countries founding. Not as long or intensive of a struggle as Blacks but worthy of mention and consideration as lives were destroyed.
Stop it. Asians were never enslaved in this country and they got reparations for whites stealing their property. :)

How are you going to say that willingly coming over here to work is anything like 400 years and multiple generations of enslavement?
I didn’t say the were “Like”. I actually pointed out that they were different and that the Asian plight was worthy of mention not dismissal
Its worthy of dismissal when their success is used as a barometer for Blacks when their experience in the US was totally different and no where near as destructive to their community.
That argument is worthy of dismissal but not the plight of Asians in this country. I’m a big supporter of the black community and recognized the injustices that have been done. With that said I’d like to ask you if you feel that mistakes are being made to hurt their cause by the way members of the black community express their frustrations? Should these mistakes be addressed?
What mistakes are you specifically talking about and how can they be mistakes if they are expressions of frustrations?
I was asking if you recognize any mistakes. I wasn’t calling any out specifically.
The only mistakes I can see in our cause is assuming that whites will one day magically see the light as a group. We cant wait for them to get with the program. We need to write them off until we see some concrete action, corrective measures, and meaningful atonement for the past and present.
Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection. That’s not good. Do you attribute these thoughts to all whites or just some?

In your mind what portion of the blame doesnt fall on the history and current actions of whites as a group in this country?

Obviously not all whites are like that. The problem is that Blacks cannott afford to be rendered less determined by the "Well some whites are good people" syndrome.
Obviously the portion where innocent people are getting rocks thrown at them and their businesses looted and set on fire. It’s the easiest and most obvious mistake to call out and it should have come from you and not from me.
Nothing improves on this issue unless and until both ends of it start holding their own side accountable.

Otherwise, it continues to rot.

I see no signs of that happening. Not even close.

Obviously not all whites are like that. The problem is that Blacks cannot afford to be rendered less determined by the "Well some whites are good people" syndrome.
Two things.

What innocent people and would their business be burning if whites as a group had done the right thing long ago?

Obviously not all whites are like that. The problem is that Blacks cannot afford to be rendered less determined by the "Well some whites are good people" syndrome.
Two things.

What innocent people and would their business be burning if whites as a group had done the right thing long ago?
Lines of cops of all colors trying to protect the public and are getting demolished out there. These are people with families who are taking punishment for something that they didn’t do while they risk their lives to protect. businesses wouldn’t be burning down if people didn’t light them on fire. You can’t dismiss or excuse those actions because of an oppressive history. That’s a cop out, pardon the pun. Looters are making a conscious decision to loot and they are responsible for those actions.

you should be calling that out as wrong and not making excuses for them by blaming “white people”... you don’t understand how destructive that it to your cause?? Really?

A cause I support BTW

Phew, what a relief.

Right now our hands are a tied. We cant have that incompetent fuckup in the white house any longer with his dog whistles to white racists. When the repubs produce a non sell out Black person or a non racist white person for POTUS then and only then will they get my vote.
When you organize and fight for real power then you get to call the shots, Milkweed! When you give away your vote to a bunch of Democrats who only care about you in the days leading up to an election you get to dance to someone else's tune! If you're too stupid to figure that out then you'll keep getting the same results.

Two things.

Lines of cops of all colors trying to protect the public and are getting demolished out there. These are people with families who are taking punishment for something that they didn’t do while they risk their lives to protect. businesses wouldn’t be burning down if people didn’t light them on fire. You can’t dismiss or excuse those actions because of an oppressive history. That’s a cop out, pardon the pun. Looters are making a conscious decision to loot and they are responsible for those actions.

you should be calling that out as wrong and not making excuses for them by blaming “white people”... you don’t understand how destructive that it to your cause?? Really?

A cause I support BTW
I'm not dismissing or even condoning these actions. My point is factual. None of these things would be happening if the blame was placed where it belongs and not only addressed but corrected. Whites need to step back and ponder reality. Those businesses are not getting destroyed because of people protesting. They are getting destroyed because a struggle for survival doesn't have time or the emotional ability to find out who is really innocent and who is not. Its beyond common sense to expect a visceral reaction to be analysed and thought through. That doesnt even make sense.

Phew, what a relief.

When you organize and fight for real power then you get to call the shots, Milkweed! When you give away your vote to a bunch of Democrats who only care about you in the days leading up to an election you get to dance to someone else's tune! If you're too stupid to figure that out then you'll keep getting the same results.
No. I get to call the shots right now which is why I wont be voting for a repub. If you have a problem with that you can send a letter to my complaint department and it will be filed away for later consideration.

Phew, what a relief.

That’s BS. Who do you think the Dems are fighting when they try and pass laws to help the black community? Saying it’s all empty campaign promises is not honest. They get opposed but the other party after the election. We have two different Philosophies in this country, which is fine to debate. Just be honest with the debate

Nothing improves on this issue unless and until both ends of it start holding their own side accountable.

Otherwise, it continues to rot.

I see no signs of that happening. Not even close.
Thats not true. When Black were not rioting nothing was being done.

Hmmm...I wonder if white folks have the tendency to "express frustration" toward the behavior of darker folks?
See BL gives a perfect example of how to speak like an inflammatory douchebag. Something I’d recognize as a mistake if I aligned myself with him in any way. I’m guessing he is white and I am also white so if you asked me what mistakes white people make I’d say one of the things would be the ignorant tone BL spews. Thankfully the % of people who talk and think this way is being washed out

I agree with you...there's a growing number of ignorant white guilt whackos whom have given dark folks a free pass to behave like savages without any backlash....These are sad, pathetic pieces of shit whom hate pointing the finger at those who should be held accountable if their skin happens to be dark. I laugh at these disgusting, twisted pukes.

Asclepias Slade3200 Mac1958
I'm curious...has whitey been so bad to darkie that he/they have fled back to Africa and Mexico in droves....OR is whitey's welfare system so robust that darkie chooses to take it on the chin for the free shit? Enlighten us please. Thanks in advance.

Two things.

A cause I support BTW
I'm not dismissing or even condoning these actions. My point is factual. None of these things would be happening if the blame was placed where it belongs and not only addressed but corrected. Whites need to step back and ponder reality. Those businesses are not getting destroyed because of people protesting. They are getting destroyed because a struggle for survival doesn't have time or the emotional ability to find out who is really innocent and who is not. Its beyond common sense to expect a visceral reaction to be analysed and thought through. That doesnt even make sense.
your last two responses are dismissing and excusing the actions of the rioters. You are blaming whites and an oppressive history but not giving any responsibility to the people destroying and attacking. They arent sneezing, they are makomg a conscious choice to do what they do and what they are doing is wrong. They need to be told this loudly and clearly by members of their own community. Me as a white person telling them it’s wrong is meaningless. You as a black activist would be heard. But when you cant call out the destruction as a mistake when asked and when you blame whites and paint their actions as involuntary reactions like you just did then you are making excuses for the violence. That does not help your cause. It makes it worse Because we ALL KNOW, attacking innocent people is wrong.

Forum List

Back