The real reason Trump was indicted

I thought you Trumpers didn't care about poll numbers?

Wow, the cope is really kicking in with you folks

But since you are caring about polls....I heard Trump is probably the most favorable/likeable political figure in modern history...

View attachment 771429

So why are you so triggered? These polls numbers show he will win in a landslide
Biden is polling worse than Trump's lowest presidential polls...

You’re joking. Can you imagine a debate between Biden and Trump? At this point, Biden cannot even complete a simple declarative sentence, and Musk will allow the truth to get out.
Biden will get destroyed no matter who debates him. The point is during the build up to the debate, will Biden’s catastrophic presidency be exposed, or will the fake news media keep repeating the orange man bad mantra over and over, therefore suppressing the truth once again? If Trump is the nominee yes.

They did!!!

At some point there MUST be push back

I know but....
:(

mfdg3ea.jpg

How do you guys get your hands on the left's plans? Is there a secret newsletter or something?
The Left’s actions speak louder than words. Trump’s poll numbers have shot up like a rocket since the indictment. Counter productive if you are indicting to discourage Trump from running.

You’re joking. Can you imagine a debate between Biden and Trump? At this point, Biden cannot even complete a simple declarative sentence, and Musk will allow the truth to get out.
Debate won't happen; Ronna said some time ago that they would not participate in a presidential debate. She ain't no dummy as she knows full well President Biden would tear Trump to shreds as he did in 2020.

Right. But most conservatives will be fed posts by other conservatives while lefties still read other lefties.
It’s MSM that is the concern.
everyone in the world knows the problem is the GOP propaganda machine and baloney like election fraud corrupt FBICIADOJ pedophiles global warming hoax vaccine conspiracies. All total garbage.

Forum List

Back