The real reason Trump was indicted

after 40 years of giveaway to the rich GOP tax rates, we're pretty damn close to a banana republic right now. great job! The worst inequality, upward mobility, homelessness Etcetera Etcetera ever anywhere. wake up and smile the coffee, brainwashed functional moron.
score_0.png@850x1100

I know how excited libs are today

You are killing our country and dont even know it
I doubt it is quite the let down it would have been to be yelling lock someone up for 6 or 7 years -- and then that person actually being charged with a crime.....now, that is a let down....
Screenshot_20230330_215939_Twitter.jpeg

Just kidding, you folks would have been ecstatic....

Trump was indicted because he didn't do what he was told. He was told not to run for the presidency and did it anyway.

Every republican is looking at this knowing they could be next. Show me the man and I'll tell you the crime.

Check the poll numbers for yourself... read em and weep....
I thought you Trumpers didn't care about poll numbers?

Wow, the cope is really kicking in with you folks

But since you are caring about polls....I heard Trump is probably the most favorable/likeable political figure in modern history...

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 10.53.49 AM.png

So why are you so triggered? These polls numbers show he will win in a landslide

Last edited:
Trump was indicted because he didn't do what he was told. He was told not to run for the presidency and did it anyway.

Every republican is looking at this knowing they could be next. Show me the man and I'll tell you the crime.

Exactly, they are all controlled. Their message is to not fuck with them or they will destroy you. And simple minded Americans cheer them on.

Spending too much is the problem, not tax rates

Government loves to throw money at problems and is never held accountable for poor results
Like clockwork, a democrat gets the presidency and teabaggers whine about the debt.

Is the Trump administration responsible for 25% of national ...​

1680278097391.png
Deseret News
https://www.deseret.com › u-s-world › trump-administ...

Jan 23, 2023 — The national debt level went up by $7.8 trillion during President Donald Trump's time in office, according to U.S. treasury data.

NOT a peep, in 4 years of Trump.

Democrats looking at Biden’s sinking poll numbers and that he plans on running in 2024, pushed for this bullshit indictment to hand Trump the nomination because as in 2016, they think they have a better chance of keeping the White House running against Trump. History repeats itself.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

Democrats looking at Biden’s sinking poll numbers and that he plans on running in 2024, pushed for this bullshit indictment to hand Trump the nomination because as in 2016, they think they have a better chance of keeping the White House running against Trump. History repeats itself.

There is no Democrat concerned about losing to Trump next year. None. It's only in the heads of The Cult that is even a remote possibility.

Forum List

Back