The real reason for Mar-a-Lago raid

He does not have it after he leaves off. Many classified documents are number editions for tracking and retrieval if necessary. What kind of asshole would walk off with documents possibly that sensitive, claim he later declassified it without telling anybody and store them in his clubhouse? The idea is laughable on the face of it.

Trump is incredibly stupid.

That the Dems went ahead with this theatrical production right before the midterms shows what idiots they are.
Yes in regards to the people you are right, because the people aren't as dumb as they wish they were, but it also shows how brazing and diabolical they have become.

It's been reported already. They are under investigation by Durham. Something tells me you know this bit choose to keep the charade.

So those busted for lying to frame Trump are suddenly to be trusted now because of???

Nobody framed. Trump they are following the law meticulously.

Except the agents at Mal are the ones busted for FISA abuse.

I can see why an agenda would want that separated.
Beats me. I haven't even heard this on FOX, but I'm sure the free press people have far deeper pockets, far greater investigative assets.:abgg2q.jpg:

Beats me. I haven't even heard this on FOX, but I'm sure the free press people have far deeper pockets, far greater investigative assets.:abgg2q.jpg:
So if true, do you Bob and weave and keep snickering or say something here is wrong?

I think we know.

They were under lock and key, and when he was told by the FBI to get an additional lock, he complied immediately. Are you trying to fool the gullible idiots into thinking he had papers lying around the clubhouse dining room? Get a grip.
Are you trying to tell gullible idiots that he used triple barrier protection approve by government sop, to store the government (even classified) documents he purloined for his own collection on the way out the door with leaving office and taking them?

What's more laughable is that the government didn't miss those documents if all you say is true - for two years or more ?? Now either we have the most idiot governmental body in charge of our secrets or it is corrupt where as it has weaponized itself for political reasons.
The way I understand it, they started missing them further back, but tried the easy way, asking for them back, but it didn't work, as he is not known for freely turning over documents, when asked.

The reason behind the Anti-Trump Jihad is not only to prevent Trump from re-ascending the throne but also to discourage others who might have means or guts to try and get involved in politics. Trump is independent, and not beholden to the party system and they can't have that.

If they don't smash the Trumpster, they may have the Musker ready to serve his country in a few years. Elon Musk is someone they don't want near the WH as he is richer than Crassus and very assertive and not dependent on the Political elite either.
"Anti-trump Jihad" Because................it's not a cult....:heehee:

It's been reported already. They are under investigation by Durham. Something tells me you know this bit choose to keep the charade.

So those busted for lying to frame Trump are suddenly to be trusted now because of???
You mean John Durham the window seat investigator through two administrations, producing little if any successful prosecutions and still unable, even to produce a report, that we all (including Trump) expected before the 2020 election. Hell, he probably has a list of every FBI agent that ever served in Washington on a list of names, just in case one comes up. What a loser. Interesting to see his name trotted out, as if it was still relevant. Nice to know he is still alive. Haven't heard much from him lately.

You mean John Durham the window seat investigator through two administrations, producing little if any successful prosecutions and still unable, even to produce a report, that we all (including Trump) expected before the 2020 election. Hell, he probably has a list of every FBI agent that ever served in Washington on a list of names, just in case one comes up. What a loser. Interesting to see his name trotted out, as if it was still relevant. Nice to know he is still alive. Haven't heard much from him lately.
So, no.

somehow in your world, of you don't like people, other people become someone new.

Trump lawyer "FBI was there in June found no issue"

She is on FOX, not in front of a judge, spare me. They always sound good on FOX or on the courthouse steps, but often fold in front of a judge or jury. Remember post election. They only impressed the trump herd.

Nope. If he had been his birth would have been registered at the nearest US embassy or consulate. Otherwise his mother couldn't have brought him to the US through US Customs and Immigration. Are you beginning to understand just how stupid Trump really is?

His grandmother, his half brother, his blurb for his book, all affirm the Kenyan birth. His Colleges and Universities also likely listed him as Born in Kenya Barack

He does not have it after he leaves off. Many classified documents are number editions for tracking and retrieval if necessary. What kind of asshole would walk off with documents possibly that sensitive, claim he later declassified it without telling anybody and store them in his clubhouse? The idea is laughable on the face of it.
Born in Kenya Barack left with 30,000,000 pages that he still hasn't turned back over because Presidential Records Act, er or something

Forum List

Back