The real reason for Mar-a-Lago raid

Born in Kenya Barack left with 30,000,000 pages that he still hasn't turned back over because Presidential Records Act, er or something
I guess there was no trumper counter culture in the country at that time, alive and smart enough to know it, at the time, so we had to wait until you came along to make the assertion without link or proof. Lucky us.

I guess there was no trumper counter culture in the country at that time, alive and smart enough to know it, at the time, so we had to wait until you came along to make the assertion without link or proof. Lucky us.
So you're saying Barack DIDN'T take documents, promising to digitize them and then turn them over?? Why wasn't Born in Kenya Barack raided over the exact same "crime"?

So you're saying Barack DIDN'T take documents, promising to digitize them and then turn them over?? Why wasn't Born in Kenya Barack raided over the exact same "crime"?
What thread do you think you are on? Or are you just on drugs? Nothing about Mar-a-Lago search interests you?

She is on FOX, not in front of a judge, spare me. They always sound good on FOX or on the courthouse steps, but often fold in front of a judge or jury. Remember post election. They only impressed the trump herd.
Considering she was on site in June when they did their search I'd say what she has to say is very relevant but once again you show your slow wit and thick headedness

Wow. The crazy right is really scrambling now. A sudden rejuvination of BUT HILLARY posts, and now you are whining about Born in Kenya. You're grabbing at everything that you think ever worked for you, aren't you. It won't work.

Considering she was on site in June when they did their search I'd say what she has to say is very relevant but once again you show your slow wit and thick headedness
I preferred listening to the trump lawyer on site during the Mar-a-Lago search with a copy of the search warrant when it went down. She was more forthcoming.

Are you trying to tell gullible idiots that he used triple barrier protection approve by government sop, to store the government (even classified) documents he purloined for his own collection on the way out the door with leaving office and taking them?
Sure. They reviewed the security he used surrounding the presidential records he took, and told him he needed to add a lock. He did. If they were so concerned about the documents, why did they wait two months for a wide-sweeping raid?

They were under lock and key, and when he was told by the FBI to get an additional lock, he complied immediately. Are you trying to fool the gullible idiots into thinking he had papers lying around the clubhouse dining room? Get a grip.
Immediately after complying with the instruction to put an additional lock on the door, obstruction of Justice violations were filed for having two locks on the door.

Are you trying to tell gullible idiots that he used triple barrier protection approve by government sop, to store the government (even classified) documents he purloined for his own collection on the way out the door with leaving office and taking them?
I hope those stored documents were evidence on the democrat's for their bull crap since 2016. If so it explains this raid..

Wow. The crazy right is really scrambling now. A sudden rejuvination of BUT HILLARY posts, and now you are whining about Born in Kenya. You're grabbing at everything that you think ever worked for you, aren't you. It won't work.
You know Born in Kenya Barack took home 30,000,000 pages of documents, right?

I hope those stored documents were evidence on the democrat's for their bull crap since 2016. If so it explains this raid..
Could be. Be a while before we find out. Donny has the inventory list, but hasn't chosen to share it. Actually, I doubt Justice gave him update, so it probably isn't.

You know Born in Kenya Barack took home 30,000,000 pages of documents, right?
If you can show he didn't follow the rules of the Presidential Papers Act of 1978, and all other rules concerning those papers, you should call the cops.

Why can Barack take papers home, but not Trump?
Because the teacher likes him better? All that is covered by rules and regulations regarding those papers. Again, if you can show Obama didn't follow those rules, please present your case.

He does not have it after he leaves off. Many classified documents are number editions for tracking and retrieval if necessary. What kind of asshole would walk off with documents possibly that sensitive, claim he later declassified it without telling anybody and store them in his clubhouse? The idea is laughable on the face of it.

I dont think we know thats what is in thos eboxes. Your key word here is "possibly". Also, how do we not know that some of these may "possibly" be duplicated digitally? or not. Are these the only copies? do they pose a threat locked up in a cellar?

I know you really believe all that shit.

Uhhh. its a fact that the Hunter laptop was real. Its a fact that the FBI said it was not... never belonged to him and was a Russian hoax, even though they had all the capability in the world to know it did belong to him at the time. Now they admit its true all along.
They ran interference for Hunters daddy. thats not the job of the FBI.

I dont think we know thats what is in thos eboxes. Your key word here is "possibly". Also, how do we not know that some of these may "possibly" be duplicated digitally? or not. Are these the only copies? do they pose a threat locked up in a cellar?
We don't know jackshit, really yet. NewNation (right now) is reporting Trump's lawyers are saying all was returned back in June, but supposedly 11 classified files were recovered Monday, so people want answers about the discrepancy. There is talk about obstruction of justice. Who knows where this crap is going.

Forum List

Back