The real reason DeSantis can't win

True. If McCarthy and McConnell don't impeach Biden then DC and US Law is a joke.
You guys are the ones voting for them and voting for people who put them in charge. I'm just connecting the dots. If they had concrete evidence for what you claim, they would have impeached him by now.

He should have just waited on the sidelines for the Trump shit-show to end. I think he would have ran away with it in 2028.

Not only does he have no chance in this election, but he may have just screwed up his chance to win in the future as well. His campaign has been a complete disaster.
Yeah. He was waiting for Trump to implode because of the legal stuff, but Trump isn't going anywhere. The rubes will nominate him no matter what he does.

Dumb move.

DeSantis can’t win because he doesn’t have the charisma that Trump does. He may be viable in the future, though.

DeSantis would make a much better president. He just wouldn't be as entertaining....

Yes, this is what we're down to.... Who's the most entertaining. Not who's a better leader.

DeSantis would make a much better president. He just wouldn't be as entertaining....
Yes, this is what we're down to.... Who's the most entertaining. Not who's a better leader.
Unfortunately, yes. Our education system has dumbed down enough generations that only the charismatic and well known can actually win (unless one side cheats, that is).

Unfortunately, yes. Our education system has dumbed down enough generations that only the charismatic and well known can actually win (unless one side cheats, that is).

Note the state of affairs when it comes to our MSM. And especially social media like Youtubers and "influencers."

You guys are the ones voting for them and voting for people who put them in charge. I'm just connecting the dots. If they had concrete evidence for what you claim, they would have impeached him by now.
Not necessarily. When would be the optimum time for an Impeachment Trial? IMHO next spring or summer so all of the evidence will be fresh in voter's minds when they head to the polls in November. As long as the GOP is finding new evidence, especially when the Impeachment Inquiry gives them more subpoena power, it looks like connecting the dots is becoming easier.

Note the state of affairs when it comes to our MSM. And especially social media like Youtubers and "influencers."
Don't forget the fucking FBI Gestapo, covering up Biden crimes, censoring Biden crimes, trying to give Hunter a free pass.
Then add in the 51 traitors who signed that bogus "Russian Disinformation" claim for Hunter's laptop.

Biden won in 2020, but it was only by 43,000 votes, and that means he only won via voter interference by the FBI.

Not necessarily. When would be the optimum time for an Impeachment Trial? IMHO next spring or summer so all of the evidence will be fresh in voter's minds when they head to the polls in November. As long as the GOP is finding new evidence, especially when the Impeachment Inquiry gives them more subpoena power, it looks like connecting the dots is becoming easier.
And if they don’t impeach him by spring or summer? Then will you admit that they just don’t have sufficient evidence?

Don't forget the fucking FBI Gestapo, covering up Biden crimes, censoring Biden crimes, trying to give Hunter a free pass.
Then add in the 51 traitors who signed that bogus "Russian Disinformation" claim for Hunter's laptop.

Biden won in 2020, but it was only by 43,000 votes, and that means he only won via voter interference by the FBI.

The MSM get's paid to say what those who are paying them want them to say. Same as the government. Everything from this retarded tranny crap to hunter biden. It's like an episode from the twilight zone. And I think Trump is just one of their characters.
Seriouly, why TF do they put him through so much crap, with such an easy out on all of it.

I'm not even that conspiracy minded, but it looks like the hook to all of this is that Trump, the democrats, the GOP, the FBI & DOJ are all in cahoots with each other on some big plot twist that's coming for all of us. Like they're setting us up, giving us a reason to support a chancellor. Or some kind of BS like this.

You see what I mean? They get everyone sick of the way everything is going and someone offers a solution. Someone who's liked by the masses, guarantee's to end all the BS that both sides complain about. And then we raise all kinds of hell and get the person as our chancellor. Without realizing we were the ones being played all along.

There's just too many clues leading to something along those lines.

Nature is out of balance.
1691972451663.jpeg

It's even in the constitution that when our government gets this bad, it's our duty to throw them all out and start a new. If you asked every adult in this country, personally, if they'd like to get rid of 90% of our elected officials, I guarantee you the vast majority of them would say yes.

Forum List

Back