Obama Portrait Artist's Racist Paintings Come Back to Bite Him: 'Evil'

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Wow, this was News to me.

And even though it's clearly a somewhat tired comparison, it's absolutely true that if the roles were reversed and it were Trump; and his portrait artist had made paintings depicting blacks in such a manner - the media would be in non-stop armaggeddon mode.

“Obama’s official portrait was painted by Kehinde Wiley, a black artist who loves depicting whites being decapitated. What would happen if the races were reversed and it was Trump?” the accompanying post read.

Talking about the works in an interview with New York magazine in 2012, Wiley said, “It’s sort of a play on the ‘kill whitey’ thing.”

The fact that this guy was chosen to do Obama's Presidential portrait is just unbelievable.

Or at least it should be.

I mean, Obama had to have known about it - right???

This one does shed some light on that weird painting where it looks like Obama is exiting a shrubbery...

s-l1600.jpg

iu

Is he levitating?

Alright!

That's the spirit you based motherfuckers.

Now we're cookin' with gas. ;)

Wow, this was News to me.

And even though it's clearly a somewhat tired comparison, it's absolutely true that if the roles were reversed and it were Trump; and his portrait artist had made paintings depicting blacks in such a manner - the media would be in non-stop armaggeddon mode.

The fact that this guy was chosen to do Obama's Presidential portrait is just unbelievable.

Or at least it should be.

I mean, Obama had to have known about it - right???

Ofc he did. He's a racist turd that hates all Americans, but especially white ones.

Unlike the subhuman scum that has become the USMB conservative core here....

You can learn the truth about the artist on HBO Real Sports who did a nice story about the artist.

Forum List

Back