The usual white USMB supremacists have all been screeching to a man, and woman, that the Proud Boys leader is some black and/or latino person.
Psst...racist little fragile snowflake...the Proud Boys are not a "white supremacist" group. They just refused to back down from you racist fascists, which is why you hate them so much (and why the rest of America loves them so much).

LMAO well for a group you call white supremacists and racist they sure do have a lot of blacks and Hispanics In their group.

Hell the head of the Miami chapter is a Black Hispanic. Kinda puts the lie to your post there buddy.

Carry on dumbass.
Do you think white supremacist means white person?

Are you that much of a buffon?!?!??

LMAO well for a group you call white supremacists and racist they sure do have a lot of blacks and Hispanics In their group.

Hell the head of the Miami chapter is a Black Hispanic. Kinda puts the lie to your post there buddy.

Carry on dumbass.
Do you think white supremacist means white person?

Are you that much of a buffon?!?!??

Oh so now African Americans and Hispanics are white supremacists??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO at your stupid ass.

Carry on buffoon.

The usual white USMB supremacists have all been screeching to a man, and woman, that the Proud Boys leader is some black and/or latino person.

As if to prove that that's why it's not a white supremacist group. Knowing all along that this was a blatant lie from the rancid depths of hell.

They've only been saying this of late, as another defense to the racist in Chief, Trump himself.

Here's the real founder and leader of the racist white supremacist group, The Proud Boys...
  1. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Claims He's Quitting the Group
  2. Glenn Beck'S Blaze Cuts Ties with Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes
  3. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Banned from YouTube
  4. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Wants Neighbors to Take Down Anti-Hate Yard Signs
  5. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Sues Southern Poverty Law Center Over Hate Group Designation
  6. WATCH: Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Reacts to Trump 'Stand Back and Stand By' Order Live in Real Time
As you can see, these are all old articles and one leading to present day. So it's nothing any of us didn't know.

Yet we've seen recent thread after thread, and post after post, stating the blatant lie that the Proud Boys founder is someone else.

These are what you can expect from our resident USMB white supremacists, lies and garbage.

Read it and weep.

Funny how the people who claim to be tolerant, are the least tolerant people on Earth.

I also like how you tried to toss in a jab at Trump, as if anything at all that you posted, had anything to do with Trump.

Carry on buffoon.
Post what you think white supremacist means.

I could use some more laughs.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Not much to defend when you can’t even show us any instance of Proud Boys going around lynching black people. I mean, the way Dems talk, they are the biggest threat to America. So where are they?
Not only that, but President Trump is properly designating ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist organization. Sure as hell isn't doing that with the Proud Boys (because there is absolutely no reason to do so to a peaceful organization).

Only in the ignorant leftist propaganda world that you drown your sorrows in. Had you not been so ignorant, you would have actually tuned in to Gavin McGinnis's YouTube channel and listen to him state over and over and over how he founded the Proud Boys.

How dumb do you look right now? :lmao:

Enrique-Tarrio.jpg

That is Enrique Tarrio the International Chairman of the group that almost everyone knows as White Supremacist .. The Proud Boys!

In case you're interested ...

Black professor insists 'Proud Boys aren't white supremacists' as Trump takes flak

Wilfred Reilly insists 'Proud Boys aren't white supremacists' as Trump takes flak - Washington Times

Black professor insists ‘Proud Boys aren’t white supremacists’ as Trump takes flak
The fbi also...

Carry on buffoon.
Post what you think white supremacist means.

I could use some more laughs.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The real racists in this country are those hate mongering Black Lives Matter terrorists.

The scum of this country and they are supported by weak minded Libtard pukey White Guilt pussy bois. You know, the same Useful Idiots that will vote for this Biden disaster.

As if to prove that that's why it's not a white supremacist group. Knowing all along that this was a blatant lie from the rancid depths of hell.

They've only been saying this of late, as another defense to the racist in Chief, Trump himself.

Here's the real founder and leader of the racist white supremacist group, The Proud Boys...
  1. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Claims He's Quitting the Group
  2. Glenn Beck'S Blaze Cuts Ties with Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes
  3. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Banned from YouTube
  4. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Wants Neighbors to Take Down Anti-Hate Yard Signs
  5. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Sues Southern Poverty Law Center Over Hate Group Designation
  6. WATCH: Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Reacts to Trump 'Stand Back and Stand By' Order Live in Real Time
As you can see, these are all old articles and one leading to present day. So it's nothing any of us didn't know.

Yet we've seen recent thread after thread, and post after post, stating the blatant lie that the Proud Boys founder is someone else.

These are what you can expect from our resident USMB white supremacists, lies and garbage.

Read it and weep.
They openly welcome people of all colors to join them, so your whole thread is pretty dumb.

Probably not. Just like the last one.
Republicans divided THEMSELVES from him. They were so full of hate from 0 day.

How are you even capable of fixing your face to compare the two?

You're THAT much of a hack aren't you?
:laugh:

"If I had a son...."

"....police acted stupidly..."

Yeah, not a divider AT ALL!!!

:laugh:

"If I had a son...."

"....police acted stupidly..."

Yeah, not a divider AT ALL!!!
He was right on all points.

ODS sent the crazed far right into a tizzy.

Nothing was, or is, divisive about any of that.

And how about the CURRENT President's CONSTANT divisive rhetoric? Are you, in any way, upset about that?

Forum List

Back