The Real Coronavirus

If none of the images that I've presented so far are real images of isolated Sars cov 2, then it is safe to state that Google posts fake images of Sars cov 2, and that the msm presents fake images of it as well. Fake news anyone?

I have a feeling that this is not a genuine image of sars cov 2.

Screenshot_20220827-193405_DuckDuckGo.jpg

So far, the confirmed number of actual pictures of isolated sars cov 2 on this thread is ZERO. Something is suspicious here, right?

Makes me wonder why this virus has to be presented by artists...

Maybe this voodoo looking thing is the real deal?
Screenshot_20220828-210207_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I often wonder what goes on inside the minds of lefties. These look a little large, but are these actual coronavirus?

Screenshot_20220829-052240_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It would appear that how society envisions the Sars cov 2 is based upon a wild variety of artist renderings. Does it seem strange that society's perception of the virus is based upon fiction?

Screenshot_20220829-060616_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
It's pretty weird to realize that the average person has a mental picture of what the coronavirus looks like, but it is based upon what fake news presented and sold to the public. People don't realize that their idea of what the virus looks like is incorrect and based upon lies.

Will the real coronavirus please stand up?

This one looks like a rock that I saw at a rock shop that had been cut in two and then polished.

Screenshot_20220830-065205_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I would think all the atheist commies of this site would want to see a pic of coronavirus before having faith in it. They don't believe in God without a pic of him, but they have faith in artist renderings of the devilish coronavirus.

I've pulled all these fake images up by typing in "coronavirus" into my search engine, and then hitting the images button. Nothing but fake news comes up.

Maybe somebody who uses Google can try pulling up an image of actual coronavirus.

Forum List

Back