The 'Real' Black Man in Politics

*yawn*

Why do people keep talking about race? Can we please stick to the issues? Can we talk some more about Ben Carson's plan to tax corporate profits at a rate of up to 45 percent?
Tell that to the progressives, all they talk about is race...

So you're saying that the OP is a progressive?
Na, I am saying all the progressives in Washington have the same crutch... Race. If you disagree with them you have to be racist/sexist that is the card they have left. They have made those terms meaningless, it's sad being a minority myself.

Liberals have more "crutches" than racism

"You want to throw grandma off a cliff!"
Told to Paul Ryan
Familicide, patricide, matricide, infanticide are lib crutches

"You want to cut welfare and starve people!"
"You want to cut medicare and leave the sick on the curb!"

A general accusation towards the GOP
Misanthropic

"You don't give a damn about the poor"
Another general accusation
Greedy and selfish

There are more, but the over- arching narrative paints conservatives as greedy, selfish, cold-hearted bastards that will abandon his fellow Americans when he needs help.

Also, it does not help when wing nuts say "I don't give a damn about ____" . It gives the narrative validity!!

Obey Asclpias, now, BluesLegend, he is your king!

Meh he's a nobody insignificant lib like you.
Youre still stalling. Please list Carsons accomplishments regarding leadership in the public sector. I dont have all day.

List Obama's he had zero but then you know that.
I already gave you a list. Stop stalling. I think youre just embarrassed because you cant find any experience in leading the public on Carsons resume. Its pretty evident in his speech..

You listed nothing, here I'll throw you a bone list the biggest case Obama argued before the court? No? Got nothing again? lol
Pretending I didnt list anything only lets me know you are desperate. Again thanks for admitting Carson has no experience regarding leadership in the public sector.

Youre still stalling. Please list Carsons accomplishments regarding leadership in the publc sector. I dont have all day.
There aren't any, and they know it.

So basically he has the same as Obama did in 2008?

Since you're not about to vote on qualifications and experience,

why are you trying to pretend anyone else should?

btw. Obama is not running for a third term. Hillary Clinton has more experience and qualifications than every GOP nut in the race.

Deal with that if you want to try to make 'qualifications' the issue.

You don't know how I plan to vote lib, just sit there and trust that if you need a thought in your head I'll give it you to.

I know you won't vote for Hillary Clinton no matter how less qualified and experienced her opponent is.

Maybe I will to punish the RINO's, just leaving the heavy thinking to me.

Forum List

Back