The 'Real' Black Man in Politics

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Liberals, who constantly screamed 'racism' every time someone criticized any one of the President's failed policies, policies or Un-Constitution / Law - violating acts have insisted that Ben Carson is a 'token' black while Barak Obama is the 'real' black man in politics.

A Review of the facts and each man's bio proves differently:

Barak Obama was raised by an all-white mother and all-white grandparents.
Ben Carson was raised by his single mother.
EDGE: Ben Carson

Barak Obama was raised in a Hawaii suburb neighborhood and attended expensive, exclusive private schools.
Ben Carson grew up poor in inner-city Detroit where he went to Southwestern High School, a public school

Ben Carson ensures disadvantaged black students can get scholarships
Barak Obama has created no program to help blacks succeed or to improve their status, praised President LBJ - calling the man who created the DNC agenda of 'Economic Slavery' and who once declared, "I'll have these ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' the next 200 years", the black people's 'best friend'.

Ben Carson received the Spingarn Medal - the highest honor bestowed by the NAACP
Barak Obama was honored for 'Lie of the Year'

------------------------------
Ben Carson graduated high School with honors.
Barak Obama: We have no idea what kind of high school or college student Barak Obama was because he had all of his records SEALED

Ben Carson's mother and father liked the United States.
Barak Obama's parents disliked the United States.

Ben Carson's father was a Baptist Minister
Barak Obama was mentored by a racist hate-spewing Anti-American 'pastor' for decades

Ben Carson's wife has always been proud of her country.
Barak Obama's wife was only ever proud of her country after her husband won the Presidency.
EDGE: Ben Carson (and Lacrena Rustin Carson)

Ben Carson never used drugs.
Barak Obama was an admitted (almost bragging) drug user (Pot, cocaine...)

Ben Carson has always wanted to SAVE lives.
Barak Obama argued for the right to kill living, breathing babies outside the womb who had survived a failed abortion.

Ben Carson gave a speech at the national Prayer Breakfast.
President Obama CANCELLED the National Prayer Breakfast.

Ben Carson was named one of the nation's 20 foremost physicians and scientists by Time Magazine, one of 89 "Living Legends" by the Library of Congress, received the Spingarn Medal - the highest honor bestowed by the NAACP, and was awarded the Ford's Theater Lincoln Medal and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the U.S. highest civilian honors.
Barak Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize and was awarded for the 'lie of the Year'

(Let the liberal foaming at the mouth begin.... :laugh:...)

Ben Carson give speeches at two National Prayer Conferences, only other who has done so is Billy Graham. Carson was first invited back in 1997 during Clinton's presidency back in 1997 and then invited once again in 2013 during Obama's.

Even though Ben Carson had gov. assistance ( food stamps, welfare} while growing up ( as his mother was a single parent working minimum wage) Carson wants to stop welfare.
“As a former welfare mother, very few people want to be on welfare. Very few want to walk with their kids and take food stamps. Most people would rather work. I don’t feel bad about being a welfare mother because I contribute as an American – that’s what we do. And because the welfare system is so bizarre, you can’t work, they don’t allow you to work because they take the money from you. So if we fix the system so that it doesn’t hurt the people, maybe it’ll get better.”

His party wants to gut Welfare, healthcare....basically saying it is free stuff. ( poor people don't need to eat.....)

Haaaaa, who cares who raised them, plus you didn't say black mother...who cares.

Dumb ass lie

Barak Obama's wife was only ever proud of her country after her husband won the Presidency.

Another dumb ass lie

You can not compare the 2, as they are both incredible people who fought the odds in different ways
You tried but basically your whole thread is a Lie!

Liberals, who constantly screamed 'racism' every time someone criticized any one of the President's failed policies, policies or Un-Constitution / Law - violating acts have insisted that Ben Carson is a 'token' black while Barak Obama is the 'real' black man in politics.

A Review of the facts and each man's bio proves differently:

Barak Obama was raised in a Hawaii suburb neighborhood and attended expensive, exclusive private schools.
Ben Carson grew up poor in inner-city Detroit where he went to Southwestern High School, a public school

Ben Carson ensures disadvantaged black students can get scholarships
Barak Obama has created no program to help blacks succeed or to improve their status, praised President LBJ - calling the man who created the DNC agenda of 'Economic Slavery' and who once declared, "I'll have these ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' the next 200 years", the black people's 'best friend'.

Ben Carson received the Spingarn Medal - the highest honor bestowed by the NAACP
Barak Obama was honored for 'Lie of the Year'

------------------------------
Ben Carson graduated high School with honors.
Barak Obama: We have no idea what kind of high school or college student Barak Obama was because he had all of his records SEALED

Ben Carson's father was a Baptist Minister
Barak Obama was mentored by a racist hate-spewing Anti-American 'pastor' for decades

Ben Carson never used drugs.
Barak Obama was an admitted (almost bragging) drug user (Pot, cocaine...)

Ben Carson has always wanted to SAVE lives.
Barak Obama argued for the right to kill living, breathing babies outside the womb who had survived a failed abortion.

Ben Carson gave a speech at the national Prayer Breakfast.
President Obama CANCELLED the National Prayer Breakfast.

Ben Carson was named one of the nation's 20 foremost physicians and scientists by Time Magazine, one of 89 "Living Legends" by the Library of Congress, received the Spingarn Medal - the highest honor bestowed by the NAACP, and was awarded the Ford's Theater Lincoln Medal and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the U.S. highest civilian honors.
Barak Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize and was awarded for the 'lie of the Year'

(Let the liberal foaming at the mouth begin.... :laugh:...)

If you think playing the race card is evil, why are you doing it?

*yawn*

Why do people keep talking about race? Can we please stick to the issues? Can we talk some more about Ben Carson's plan to tax corporate profits at a rate of up to 45 percent?

*yawn*

Why do people keep talking about race? Can we please stick to the issues? Can we talk some more about Ben Carson's plan to tax corporate profits at a rate of up to 45 percent?
Tell that to the progressives, all they talk about is race...

*yawn*

No, they don't.

Now, we even hear that the Democrats are racist because they don't have a black person running for president.

You people have lost your minds.

*yawn*

So you're saying that the OP is a progressive?
Na, I am saying all the progressives in Washington have the same crutch... Race. If you disagree with them you have to be racist/sexist that is the card they have left. They have made those terms meaningless, it's sad being a minority myself.

I'm guessing Carson's race is very important to conservatives.
*yawn*

Na, I am saying all the progressives in Washington have the same crutch... Race. If you disagree with them you have to be racist/sexist that is the card they have left. They have made those terms meaningless, it's sad being a minority myself.

Odd, in a thread about a lie Carson told in the last debate a couple of wingnuts are calling everyone a racist for pointing out said lie.

Now, I'm treated to comparing the blackness of Carson to Obama in the OP.

You guys are pathetic.

*yawn*

No, they don't.

Now, we even hear that the Democrats are racist because they don't have a black person running for president.

You people have lost your minds.
That's my point Washington has went insane, everything is about race and political correctness is the only qualifying factor for anything.
People are not supposed to agree for it to be right, we are all supposed to be individuals.
To hell with political correctness...

Ben Carson is no token, but he is not qualified to be President.
Who is qualified and when were those qualifications "enacted"? Were they added to the requirements laid down in the Constitution by our forefathers or have we again instilled an aristocracy of the electable who's qualifications include self and party over country? Oh wait, why am I asking that question......... :eusa_whistle:

*yawn*

Odd, in a thread about a lie Carson told in the last debate a couple of wingnuts are calling everyone a racist for pointing out said lie.

You guys are pathetic.
Political correctness never takes in to account for the individual, it just says you have act and say what you are told depending on your race...

Ben Carson is no token, but he is not qualified to be President.
Who is qualified and when were those qualifications "enacted"? Were they added to the requirements laid down in the Constitution by our forefathers or have we again instilled an aristocracy of the electable who's qualifications include self and party over country? Oh wait, why am I asking that question......... :eusa_whistle:

how about he knows nothing about government, nothing about the courts, and has political opinions that are bizarre. the fact that he's soft-spoken doesn't make what he says any less vile.

it's really that simple. and they're the ones running around claiming someone who was one of the top 100 attorneys in the country, was first lady, secretary of state and senator from new York has no "record of accomplishment".

so I think, perhaps, their methodology for making those assessments is a bit random.

*yawn*

You guys are pathetic.
Political correctness never takes in to account for the individual, it just says you have act and say what you are told depending on your race...

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back