The 'Real' Black Man in Politics

What foreign policy experience is gained by cutting open a person's head?

We are still waiting to hear what Obama's accomplishments and qualifications were, 7 years later you people still can't answer. Lets face it with Obama you people lowered the bar all the way to the floor.
You keep pretending you didnt see my answers and that doesnt work. We still see you hiding. Please list Carsons accomplishments in the public sector that qualifies him to be POTUS.

We are still waiting for you people to list Obama's, you know so we have a baseline for comparison. Good luck with that :laugh:
Stop waiting and list Carsons accomplishments regarding leadership in the public sector as I instructed you to do.
Obey Asclpias, now, BluesLegend, he is your king!

Meh he's a nobody insignificant lib like you.

We are still waiting to hear what Obama's accomplishments and qualifications were, 7 years later you people still can't answer. Lets face it with Obama you people lowered the bar all the way to the floor.
You keep pretending you didnt see my answers and that doesnt work. We still see you hiding. Please list Carsons accomplishments in the public sector that qualifies him to be POTUS.

We are still waiting for you people to list Obama's, you know so we have a baseline for comparison. Good luck with that :laugh:
Stop waiting and list Carsons accomplishments regarding leadership in the public sector as I instructed you to do.

Youre still stalling. Please list Carsons accomplishments regarding leadership in the publc sector. I dont have all day.

Youre still stalling. Please list Carsons accomplishments regarding leadership in the publc sector. I dont have all day.
There aren't any, and they know it.

List Obama's he had zero but then you know that.

So basically he has the same as Obama did in 2008?

Ben Carson is no token, but he is not qualified to be President.
Lol Obama is a failure. Your opinion means nothing.

332-206. Real men do it twice.
If he wasn't black and half of Republicans sat home in 2012. He wouldn't of.
Nope, we got our Republican asses kicked because they wanted it more than we did, or some of us would not have been sitting home moping. If you think Trump is your Wonder Conservative, you are in for disappointment.
Carson is my man.

Ben Carson is no token, but he is not qualified to be President.

He's not over 35? He's not a natural born citizen of the United States? He hasn't lived in the United States for 14 years? Those are the qualifications to be President
I already know what "accomplishment" means but I will post it for you. I already told you a couple of accomplishments. You can look up the rest if necessary.

ac·com·plish·ment
əˈkämpliSHmənt/
noun
  1. something that has been achieved successfully.

Those are not accomplishments. He accomplished what exactly as a senator? You say he led people which I doubt but okay what did he accomplish leading people? Anything? Is the guy's career so pathetic that its this difficult to come up with even one noteworthy accomplishment?

Obama served in the Senate. Carson has not.

That makes Obama more qualified, based on experience, than Carson to serve in the federal government.

Since you're not about to vote on qualifications and experience,

why are you trying to pretend anyone else should?

btw. Obama is not running for a third term. Hillary Clinton has more experience and qualifications than every GOP nut in the race.

Deal with that if you want to try to make 'qualifications' the issue.

Youre still stalling. Please list Carsons accomplishments regarding leadership in the public sector. I dont have all day.

I already gave you a list. Stop stalling. I think youre just embarrassed because you cant find any experience in leading the public on Carsons resume. Its pretty evident in his speech..

No. Carson never served in the senate nor was he a community organizer. Thanks for admitting he has zero experience in leading the public.

He's not over 35? He's not a natural born citizen of the United States? He hasn't lived in the United States for 14 years? Those are the qualifications to be President
Those are not accomplishments. He accomplished what exactly as a senator? You say he led people which I doubt but okay what did he accomplish leading people? Anything? Is the guy's career so pathetic that its this difficult to come up with even one noteworthy accomplishment?

That makes Obama more qualified, based on experience, than Carson to serve in the federal government.

No he didn't, Obama spent all his time out on the campaign trail goofing off not earning his salary :laugh: At least Carson hasn't cheated us out of our taxpayer money. This liberal double standard was as predictable as the sun rising. Sucks to be you libs you set the bar so low with Obama basically a 7-11 clerk could run for POTUS.

btw. Obama is not running for a third term. Hillary Clinton has more experience and qualifications than every GOP nut in the race.

You don't know how I plan to vote lib, just sit there and trust that if you need a thought in your head I'll give it you to.

Youre still stalling. Please list Carsons accomplishments regarding leadership in the public sector. I dont have all day.

I already gave you a list. Stop stalling. I think youre just embarrassed because you cant find any experience in leading the public on Carsons resume. Its pretty evident in his speech..

You listed nothing, here I'll throw you a bone list the biggest case Obama argued before the court? No? Got nothing again? lol

No. Carson never served in the senate nor was he a community organizer. Thanks for admitting he has zero experience in leading the public.

A community organizer does what exactly? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No he didn't, Obama spent all his time out on the campaign trail goofing off not earning his salary :laugh: At least Carson hasn't cheated us out of our taxpayer money. This liberal double standard was as predictable as the sun rising. Sucks to be you libs you set the bar so low with Obama basically a 7-11 clerk could run for POTUS.

Another great meltdown.

Another great meltdown.

Your mind is gone.

You don't know how I plan to vote lib, just sit there and trust that if you need a thought in your head I'll give it you to.

I know you won't vote for Hillary Clinton no matter how less qualified and experienced her opponent is.

A community organizer does what exactly? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Organizes people in the public. Has Carson done that yet?

Forum List

Back