The Radical Right Wing Breitfart Site Caught Spreading Lies Once Again

flamzone04.gif

There is no "left wing extremism", that is propaganda made up by outlets like breitfart and the rest of the right wing propaganda machine.

The GOP has gone so far to the radical right, they have programmed their sheep to think even moderate republicans are "far left libs"

You right wing idiots are eating yourselves alive from the inside out, not that I'm complaining :up:

There is no "left wing extremism", that is propaganda made up by outlets like breitfart and the rest of the right wing propaganda machine.

The GOP has gone so far to the radical right, they have programmed their sheep to think even moderate republicans are "far left libs"

You right wing idiots are eating yourselves alive from the inside out, not that I'm complaining :up:

I knew you ate your own shit, but you believe it too? You keep falling back in that hole...

I knew you ate your own shit, but you believe it too? You keep falling back in that hole...

Does it not bother you that your right wing propaganda masters like Breitfart take a shit in your bowl, and you eat it up happily without question?

I know that once you right wing idiots have been put into your place you go into full on troll mode, but simply calling out your masters might slightly gain you an ounce of respect.....

Otherwise keep on with your bullshit, and I hope you do. The rest of the freedom fighters will continue to call you the stupid, inbred trailer park pieces of shit that you are that can't wait for your slaughter at the polls in 2014 :clap2:

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of person besides perhaps a brainwashed subhuman that would ever take the breitfart site seriously, but unfortunately there are many of those among us.

This one is downright hysterical what the propaganda site is spreading now,..

"Breitbart.com’s Big Journalism website on Monday fell for a fake report on a satire website which claimed that Nobel Price-winning economist had filed for bankruptcy.

Business Insider reported that Big Journalism’s Larry O’Connor ran with the satirical report from The Daily Currant in an effort to smear Krugman.

Krugman took to his New York Times blog on Monday to explain that he had been “Breaitbarted” and reminded readers that Breitbart.com had also recently published a false story linking Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to the non-existent group “Friends of Hamas.”

“I wanted to wait and see which right-wing media outlets would fall for the hoax,” Krugman wrote. “And Breitbart.com came through!”

Breitbart uses satire website to smear Krugman with false bankruptcy report | The Raw Story

Huff Post, Media Matters, Mother Jones, Daily Kos, The Nation, etc...

Who could question their honesty...

You got some of the names wrong...

Puffington Toast, Media Don't Matter, Mother Fvck, Daily Krap...

I don't know what kind of person besides perhaps a brainwashed subhuman that would ever take the breitfart site seriously, but unfortunately there are many of those among us.

"Breitbart.com’s Big Journalism website on Monday fell for a fake report on a satire website which claimed that Nobel Price-winning economist had filed for bankruptcy.

Business Insider reported that Big Journalism’s Larry O’Connor ran with the satirical report from The Daily Currant in an effort to smear Krugman.

Krugman took to his New York Times blog on Monday to explain that he had been “Breaitbarted” and reminded readers that Breitbart.com had also recently published a false story linking Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to the non-existent group “Friends of Hamas.”

“I wanted to wait and see which right-wing media outlets would fall for the hoax,” Krugman wrote. “And Breitbart.com came through!”

Breitbart uses satire website to smear Krugman with false bankruptcy report | The Raw Story

Your butthurt is strong, but your facts are low.

Why does it not bother you that your propaganda masters are lying to you? :eusa_think:

Why does it not bother you that your propaganda masters are lying to you? :eusa_think:

Are you looking in a mirror...lol

I heard of progressive/liberals get butt-hurt something to do with big stinky mushrooms...

mutinus_elegans_01big.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, why don't right wingers hold their media to a higher standard of truth. Why don't you fact check and then nail these guys when they lie to you?

All that bullshit that Fox spouted about Romney winning in a landslide, the polls being skewed to show Obama leading being false because they talked to too many Democrats, well apparently there were more Democrats out there to talk to because the polls that said Obama was leading the swing states, got it right because he won them.

The far right loonies lap it up because wingnut media specifically geared to them. It's full of simple words and phrases that the low-average highschool dropout can understand, smattered with words like "patriot" to feed their egos. Words like "commie" and "nazi" feed into their limited understanding of political science, they know we fought the commies and nazis, so these libruhls must be very bad people. There's the constant threat of the government either starting a civil war or selling us out to the New World Order to keep the fear going and make them very distrustful of the government. And there are pretty girls like Sarah Palin to wink at the men and talk like someone that's never set foot in several universities. Womenfolk don't need cute men, they can have Uncle Rush and Reverend Beck give them guidance.

What I don't get is why moderate republicans don't kick all those asstards to the curb.

The far right loonies lap it up because wingnut media specifically geared to them. It's full of simple words and phrases that the low-average highschool dropout can understand, smattered with words like "patriot" to feed their egos. Words like "commie" and "nazi" feed into their limited understanding of political science, they know we fought the commies and nazis, so these libruhls must be very bad people. There's the constant threat of the government either starting a civil war or selling us out to the New World Order to keep the fear going and make them very distrustful of the government. And there are pretty girls like Sarah Palin to wink at the men and talk like someone that's never set foot in several universities. Womenfolk don't need cute men, they can have Uncle Rush and Reverend Beck give them guidance.

What I don't get is why moderate republicans don't kick all those asstards to the curb.

Because your analysis is delusional.

Yes, why don't right wingers hold their media to a higher standard of truth. Why don't you fact check and then nail these guys when they lie to you?

All that bullshit that Fox spouted about Romney winning in a landslide, the polls being skewed to show Obama leading being false because they talked to too many Democrats, well apparently there were more Democrats out there to talk to because the polls that said Obama was leading the swing states, got it right because he won them.

Boston globe calls this thread bullshit

The Boston Globe on Monday said it is re-evaluating its relationship with a financial news content provider after an article based on satire ended up on Boston.com.

The post -- based an a report in Austria's Format online magazine, which in turn referenced a satirical article by The Daily Currant -- claimed economist Paul Krugman was filing for bankruptcy and showed up on the site in an automatic financial news feed. Ellen Clegg, the Globe's executive director of communications, explained the situation to TPM:

Boston Globe Re-Evaluating Relationship With Content Provider After False Krugman Post | TPM LiveWire

Because your analysis is delusional.

No, not really. I nailed it, actually.

It is simply astonishing to me that fact-checking is nearly extinct in both journalism and in the copy-and-paste mentalities we see so prevalent on this forum. Mindless parroting without a lick of common sense or critical thinking.

Propaganda outlets like Breitbart will destroy themselves from within.

One can only hope...

But the real problem is the one that the movie Network prophesized 40 years ago.

Networks used to run their news divisions at a loss. The public service of keeping people informed was more important than selling Corn flakes.

Then someone got the brilliant idea that News should be entertainment, which means less on reporters and journalism and more on flash. Fire a 100 reporters to pay for a overpriced news reader that's more popular than the other guy's newsreader.

Bigreb is awfully mad about the Boston Globe posting a fake article and retracting but can't find anger for Breitbart posting a fake article and not retracting. Why would that be?

Do you have any idea how often I've seen people site The Onion as a source for a story? I've seen it here on USMB, by both the left and the right, as well as "official" news agencies once or twice. It happens.

Didn't we get some threads here about Sarah Palin joining Al- Jazeera America courtesy of the The Onion? Even the Washington Post ran with that.

Someone's blog at the Washington Post reported it and then corrected it. Has the Brietbart site done so? No.

Breitbart does not care if it is satire or not

They run with it as fact

Some of us try, Dragonlady. We're the ones who get slammed by the left because we don't subscribe to their tenets, and then when we try to prove our facts by using fact check sites like Snopes, Truthorfiction.com, FactCheck.org, etc, we get slammed because those sites are labeled as "liberal shills". One can only take so much slamming before they start to realize that in some cases, attempting to nail these guys is an exercise in futility.

Apparently the definition of a "reliable source" is one that agrees with your political philosophy. (Note the sarcasm in that last sentence.)

Right..That's evading reality.
Ask Van Jones for example.
This is right out of the liberal playbook. Accuse your opposition of doing what you do. Make them defend the accusation in order to deflect attention away from the issues.
Your side's cavalier tossing about of the race card is a prime example of far left wing radicalism.
Guess what? We no longer care. You people thought you could bury us on the financial cliff. Many on our side caved. You lost your ass on the sequester because our side knew your side was going to use the MSM to accuse us anyway. It blew up in Obama's face. He even had to go around saying that the sequester was not going to be an apocalypse. In fact the people in general may not even notice.
So go ahead. Make your accusations. They are empty rhetoric. We don't care.

dear brain washed con

Have you already forgotten which stations were proven to be LYING about who would win the election?

Forum List

Back