The racist, sexist mudslinging at Ketanji Brown Jackson is disgraceful

“Tennessee Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn's final opening remarks Monday revealed the scope of what Jackson's up against. Blackburn's inaccurate and blatantly racist attempts to patronize Jackson while twisting her sterling record into a scare narrative of GOP bogeymen -- critical race theory, the 1619 Project and controversies over transgender athletes and women's sports -- were staggering yet unsurprising.”

Unsurprising, indeed.
Blow it out of your virtue signaling ass.

“Tennessee Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn's final opening remarks Monday revealed the scope of what Jackson's up against. Blackburn's inaccurate and blatantly racist attempts to patronize Jackson while twisting her sterling record into a scare narrative of GOP bogeymen -- critical race theory, the 1619 Project and controversies over transgender athletes and women's sports -- were staggering yet unsurprising.”

Unsurprising, indeed.
All she needed was a vagina and dark skin to get the job....that's it ...it's the only qualification she needed

Low iq monkey
dkdkdkmdjd.png

Listen !!!

It's cruel to refer to Biden's Token, as "Biden's Token."

Just plain cruel. Dammit...

The Americans Medical Association and the American Psychiatric Association, among other learned bodies, recognize the reality of Gender Dysphoria, but the criteria you demand probably differ.

View attachment 629161
"Gist deny what's in yer haid, and drop yer drawers,
and
Ah'll tell yuh what yuh is!"
You are just like any leftist dumb as a box of rocks.

You are just like any leftist dumb as a box of rocks.
I shall regard your recourse to ad hominem evasion with the same respect I assign to that of any blatherskite, incapable of rational discourse to defend an untenable opinion.

Meanwhile, a majority of U.S. Senators reflected the recognition of most Americans that Judge Brown Jackson is eminently qualified to serve on the Supreme Court.

Progress is not easy, can often be hysterically opposed, but it is inevitable.

Unsurprising, indeed.
Are you talking about that moron who doesnt know what a woman is? The one who was picked based on her skin color?

I shall regard your recourse to ad hominem evasion with the same respect I assign to that of any blatherskite, incapable of rational discourse to defend an untenable opinion.

Meanwhile, a majority of U.S. Senators reflected the recognition of most Americans that Judge Brown Jackson is eminently qualified to serve on the Supreme Court.

Progress is not easy, can often be hysterically opposed, but it is inevitable.
You cannot have a rational discussion with people who are mentally deranged TDS suffers

You cannot have a rational discussion with people who are mentally deranged TDS suffers
True. Cults are emotionally-driven, the antithesis of rational.

Present them with irrefutable empirical data, and they lash out in ad hominems and desperate attempts at digression rather than engage in civil discourse.

True. Cults are emotionally-driven, the antithesis of rational.

Present them with irrefutable empirical data, and they lash out in ad hominems and desperate attempts at digression rather than engage in civil discourse.
Well you are one step closer to fixing yourself.

From this point forward the only response I will have to ANYONE playing the race card will be

G F Y.

Thats just the easiest, shortest, most accurate response I can come up with.

G F Y.

Forum List

Back