Boy falls off 400 foot ride to his death

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

It has ALWAYS been one of THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL things states do to kids!!!
They are NOT allowed to use their money to gamble on lottery tickets, but they CAN gamble on their LIVES with these extremely dangerous rides! Ludicrous!!

And after DECADES and DECADES and DECADES of people being hurt and killed by these "rides"............WHY haven't these parks installed instantaneous popup nets and/or inflatable pads to catch people being ejected or falling out of these rides?

MONEY. Thats why! The people that build these parks DO NOT GIVE A DAMN about human life, all they want is MONEY! They don't give a damn about safety or security of their customers, just like the Dems and Libs don't give a damn about the security and safety of the citizens of this country!

These "parks" with these kinds of "rides" all need to be banned until they meet PROPER safety protocols, which entails installing PROPERLY WORKING nets and pads to catch these people!

1648252439445.png

Last edited:
how did he fall?

Typically you dont simply fall out, otherwise everyone would, why did this one teenager fall out
It will be investigated but one possibility is that the safety mechanism did not fully engage due to his size:
1648255820968.png

That is just one possibility and I in no way am making fun of the kid's size or weight. It's a terrible damned tragedy for everyone involved. These things should have a safety override that stops the ride from beginning unless all these devices are "green".

I have been on it myself and so have members of my family. It is a safe ride. The undisciplined Jungle Monkey was acting like an asshole.

It has ALWAYS been one of THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL things states do to kids!!!
They are NOT allowed to use their money to gamble on lottery tickets, but they CAN gamble on their LIVES with these extremely dangerous rides! Ludicrous!!

And after DECADES and DECADES and DECADES of people being hurt and killed by these "rides"............WHY haven't these parks installed instantaneous popup nets and/or inflatable pads to catch people being ejected or falling out of these rides?

MONEY. Thats why! The people that build these parks DO NOT GIVE A DAMN about human life, all they want is MONEY! They don't give a damn about safety or security of their customers, just like the Dems and Libs don't give a damn about the security and safety of the citizens of this country!

These "parks" with these kinds of "rides" all need to be banned until they meet PROPER safety protocols, which entails installing PROPERLY WORKING nets and pads to catch these people!

View attachment 621211
Ouch

It will be investigated but one possibility is that the safety mechanism did not fully engage due to his size:
View attachment 621239
That is just one possibility and I in no way am making fun of the kid's size or weight. It's a terrible damned tragedy for everyone involved. These things should have a safety override that stops the ride from beginning unless all these devices are "green".
Wow! I thought you were joking. This really is the "kid." Letting a "child" get this obese is child abuse. His time on this earth was definately limited with or without this ride

Forum List

Back