The Racist History of The Democratic Party

Who has been whitewashing the Democratic Party?
Leftist like yourself.
Then it should be easily proved by posting statements that apply. Anyone who went to school would know about the history of the Democratic Party if not they were not paying attention.

It is just as easy for YOU to address the statements in the video, how come you haven't done it yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I already have.Which is why the KKK and Confederate flag wavers vote Republican. The story is a white washing for the Republicans who claim they are innocent babes and still have their halos and harps..When all along the GOP helped to create and allow the existence of the discrimination to exist instead of seeking to extinguish its very existence. Yet now the blacks vote for Democrats because they committed themselves the most to reform while Republicans now fly the Confederate flags and deny the US history on race relations by their party.

Leftist like yourself.
Then it should be easily proved by posting statements that apply. Anyone who went to school would know about the history of the Democratic Party if not they were not paying attention.

It is just as easy for YOU to address the statements in the video, how come you haven't done it yet?

I already have.Which is why the KKK and Confederate flag wavers vote Republican. The story is a white washing for the Republicans who claim they are innocent babes and still have their halos and harps..When all along the GOP helped to create and allow the existence of the discrimination to exist instead of seeking to extinguish its very existence. Yet now the blacks vote for Democrats because they committed themselves the most to reform while Republicans now fly the Confederate flags and deny the US history on race relations by their party.
I don't see any evidence. All you gave us was a rant.

Leftist like yourself.

I don't see any evidence. All you gave us was a rant.
You never could say who was whitewashing the DC..Why do the Republicans fly the Confederate flag so proudly?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Leftist like yourself.
Or did not get past 4rd grade. As these Red state schools only have one good whitey training book to study.

1594924216797.png

Last edited:
History is history. Today is today.

We have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, to keep his base happy.

WE have a fool here who omits Trumps strong disavowals of David Duke....., over the years. From Politifact

Biden wrong when he says Trump hasn’t condemned David Duke

By Amy ShermanAugust 27, 2019

EXCERPT:

Joe Biden said that President Donald Trump has failed to condemn racist leaders like David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, and white nationalist Richard Spencer.

In a speech in Iowa Aug. 20, Biden said:

"David Duke, head of the Ku Klux Klan, former head of the Klan. When that group came out of the woods, the fields, carrying those torches he said, ‘That’s why we voted for Donald Trump.’ He said he would take the country back. The white nationalist, Richard Spencer, he hailed Trump. He said, ‘This is the white nationalism we have been looking for.’ Did you hear him condemn either one of those people? Ever utter a word of condemnation?"

Biden didn’t answer his own question, but he was clearly stating Trump hasn’t condemned either racist leader.

Biden accurately quoted Duke’s comments about Trump, and Spencer did hail Trump.

But Biden exaggerates when he says Trump hasn’t condemned Duke at all.

Trump’s condemnation of Duke goes back decades, though sometimes Trump has been more forceful than other times. Trump has also criticized demonstrations in which Spencer participated. But then Trump also said that there were "very fine people, on both sides" at the Charlottesville, Va., march."

large size mine

We have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, to keep his base happy.
I didn't know who David Duke is until a year ago. Duke is visible only on certain parts of the Internet.
UTube cancelled the posting of his radio show 6 months ago. Duke has been banned from Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Canada. Canada banned one of his books.

Last edited:
CNN’s Jake Tapper: “I want to ask you about the Anti-Defamation League, which this week called on you to publicly condemn unequivocally the racism of former KKK grand wizard David Duke, who recently said that voting against you at this point would be ‘treason to your heritage.’ Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?”

Trump: “Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Leftist like yourself.

Now you are lying since there is no such post in THIS thread from you.

You are also stupid , because even YOU can't show evidence that Republicans supported slavery, created the KKK, created black code, promoted segregation, voting road blocks. It was President Grant and his republican supporters who fought the KKK in the 1870's pushed legislation to shut them down. It was the first Republican President who posted the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863, it was the Republicans who passed amendments abolishing slavery, grant citizenship and the right to vote.

It is YOU who is denying history.

Leftist like yourself.

You are also stupid , because even YOU can't show evidence that Republicans supported slavery, created the KKK, created black code, promoted segregation, voting road blocks. It was President Grant and his republican supporters who fought the KKK in the 1870's pushed legislation to shut them down. It was the first Republican President who posted the Proclamation of Independence in 1863, it was the Republicans who passed amendments abolishing slavery, grant citizenship and the right to vote.

Blah, blah, blah.

WE have a fool here who omits Trumps strong disavowals of David Duke....., over the years. From Politifact

EXCERPT:

Joe Biden said that President Donald Trump has failed to condemn racist leaders like David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, and white nationalist Richard Spencer.

"David Duke, head of the Ku Klux Klan, former head of the Klan. When that group came out of the woods, the fields, carrying those torches he said, ‘That’s why we voted for Donald Trump.’ He said he would take the country back. The white nationalist, Richard Spencer, he hailed Trump. He said, ‘This is the white nationalism we have been looking for.’ Did you hear him condemn either one of those people? Ever utter a word of condemnation?"

Biden didn’t answer his own question, but he was clearly stating Trump hasn’t condemned either racist leader.

Biden accurately quoted Duke’s comments about Trump, and Spencer did hail Trump.

Trump’s condemnation of Duke goes back decades, though sometimes Trump has been more forceful than other times. Trump has also criticized demonstrations in which Spencer participated. But then Trump also said that there were "very fine people, on both sides" at the Charlottesville, Va., march."

large size mine
Le6kTZc.gif

EXCERPT:

large size mine
Le6kTZc.gif

Neither one of your misleading quotes actually show any support for David Duke. You are truly desperate when you are that stupid to notice, that he isn't supporting or endorsing the man. :cuckoo:

He doesn't give a SHIT about David Duke!

Meanwhile YOU ignored the Politifact article I posted showing he has repeatedly condemned Duke over the decades.

:auiqs.jpg:

Leftist like yourself.

You are also stupid , because even YOU can't show evidence that Republicans supported slavery, created the KKK, created black code, promoted segregation, voting road blocks. It was President Grant and his republican supporters who fought the KKK in the 1870's pushed legislation to shut them down. It was the first Republican President who posted the Proclamation of Independence in 1863, it was the Republicans who passed amendments abolishing slavery, grant citizenship and the right to vote.

Blah, blah, blah.

See you STILL haven't posted a counter reply to the VIDEO.

What is hilarious is, that the video barely scratched the surface about Democrats hurting, abusing blacks for many decades.

You are pathetic.

EXCERPT:

large size mine
Le6kTZc.gif

Neither one of your misleading quotes actually show any support for David Duke. You are truly desperate when you are that stupid to notice, that he isn't supporting or endorsing the man. :cuckoo:

He doesn't give a SHIT about David Duke!

Meanwhile YOU ignored the Politifact article I posted showing he has repeatedly condemned Duke over the decades.

:auiqs.jpg:
I never said Trump supported or endorsed David Duke.

So now you're just another liar.

And then you have to launch the personal attacks.

You are a proven liar and an emotional child. And, therefore, a good Trumpster.

Leftist like yourself.

Blah, blah, blah.

See you STILL haven't posted a counter reply to the VIDEO.

What is hilarious is, that the video barely scratched the surface about Democrats hurting, abusing blacks for many decades.

You are pathetic.
I already stated that unless you missed school we already knew about the history of the Democratic Party members...We also know about members of the Republican party and how they were involved with the KKK during the 1920-1930's. What do you need informed upon, what the video stated, if you have already seen the video why do you need clarification?
What you also fail to see is that I am no member of the DNC or the GOP....Yet I still know the complete history of how the Democrats and Republicans have acted towards black African Americans..I am willing to include all parties that were involved not just the myopic view.

Forum List

Back