The racist à la carte

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
CNN that was crying out after the attack on the Chinese and when there were terrorist attacks against westerners we were not allowed to have the name of their protégé. What does all this mean? I'm more than tired of being treated like shit by leftists, they are idiots simply that make me even more to the extreme right more and more.

What do you think ?

CNN that was crying out after the attack on the Chinese and when there were terrorist attacks against westerners we were not allowed to have the name of their protégé. What does all this mean? I'm more than tired of being treated like shit by leftists, they are idiots simply that make me even more to the extreme right more and more.

What do you think ?

Since you asked, I think you're nuts, but why don't you try rewriting that OP so we can figure out what you are whining about?
I'm asking if you think the racist is a la carte or not? But you're a Democrats the racist towards whites doesn't exist for you.

What do you think ?

Since you asked, I think you're nuts, but why don't you try rewriting that OP so we can figure out what you are whining about?
I'm asking if you think the racist is a la carte or not? But you're a Democrats the racist towards whites doesn't exist for you.
You seem to have me confused with the straw man that right wing sources built, and named "Librul". Don't worry about it though. That's not the dumbest thing you RWNJs do.
If you don't like my thread and you don't have anything else to say you can just leave, I'm not holding you back.

What do you think ?
You go girl.

What do you think ?

You seem to have me confused with the straw man that right wing sources built, and named "Librul". Don't worry about it though. That's not the dumbest thing you RWNJs do.
If you don't like my thread and you don't have anything else to say you can just leave, I'm not holding you back.
Oh, but you are holding me back. I have as much right to point out your absurd claims as you do to make them. Now, back to the OP. How does reporting on a Chinese woman being attacked translate to you being treated like shit. Please elaborate.
Exactly why is it so important for you to have the name of everyone who attacks a westerner? Were you going to track them down and punish them?

What do you think ?

Oh, but you are holding me back. I have as much right to point out your absurd claims as you do to make them. Now, back to the OP. How does reporting on a Chinese woman being attacked translate to you being treated like shit. Please elaborate.
Exactly why is it so important for you to have the name of everyone who attacks a westerner? Were you going to track them down and punish them?
Go and deletes your post after answering me like you did before , it is pretty amusing !

What do you think ?

Go and deletes your post after answering me like you did before , it is pretty amusing !

Nope. I haven't deleted my posts. I have had a couple deleted for being off subject when I got pulled into a rabbit hole like you are trying to do now, but that's why I am now careful to maintain the subject. Your OP mentioned you being treated like shit. How exactly does that happen?

What do you think ?

Nope. I haven't deleted my posts. I have had a couple deleted for being off subject when I got pulled into a rabbit hole like you are trying to do now, but that's why I am now careful to maintain the subject. Your OP mentioned you being treated like shit. How exactly does that happen?
Your posts were removed, you were probably off topic.

What do you think ?

I'm sure that is a matter of opinion. Are you going to answer the question or not?

What do you think ?

I'm sure that is a matter of opinion. Are you going to answer the question or not?
I explain it in my first post.

Forum List

Back