Laws Prevent Black Folks From Leaving Their Homes

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Well....I'm not conversant with such laws.....but this professor guy says that somehow black folks can't get outside.

'Woke' prof who blames racism for low Black participation in outdoor rec...
In his new book, The Color of Culture, Professor of Sociology Dan Krymkowski said systemic racism prevents Black people from exploring the outdoors.

“Whites can be cultural omnivores in ways African Americans can’t,” Krymkowski said, as Campus Reform reported. Krymkowski was commenting on data from the National Forest Service and National Endowment for the Arts showing that Black people participate in activities like hiking, golf, cold-water recreation, and hunting and fishing far less than Whites. He says the “only factor that explains the...discrepancy is racial bias.”

Krymkowski’s book also cited data reporting Blacks people's participation in ballet, theatre, and classical music. From the University of Vermont’s website:
African Americans participate at rates from two to five times less than whites in these areas, the book’s statistical analysis shows. Examples include golf, at 17% for whites, 6% for Blacks; hiking, at 38% vs. 13%; downhill skiing at 7% vs. 2%; attending classical music concerts at 11% vs. 4%; and visiting art museums at 24% vs. 12%.

Krymkowski’s book represents the latest example of the woke obsessing over whether Black people and White people enjoy the same outdoor activities."

I suppose blacks should be made to avail themselves of outdoor recreation at the point of a bayonet.

Freedom and liberty seem to have a low importance to Democrats/Liberals.

Well....I'm not conversant with such laws.....but this professor guy says that somehow black folks can't get outside.

In his new book, The Color of Culture, Professor of Sociology Dan Krymkowski said systemic racism prevents Black people from exploring the outdoors.

“Whites can be cultural omnivores in ways African Americans can’t,” Krymkowski said, as Campus Reform reported. Krymkowski was commenting on data from the National Forest Service and National Endowment for the Arts showing that Black people participate in activities like hiking, golf, cold-water recreation, and hunting and fishing far less than Whites. He says the “only factor that explains the...discrepancy is racial bias.”

Krymkowski’s book also cited data reporting Blacks people's participation in ballet, theatre, and classical music. From the University of Vermont’s website:
African Americans participate at rates from two to five times less than whites in these areas, the book’s statistical analysis shows. Examples include golf, at 17% for whites, 6% for Blacks; hiking, at 38% vs. 13%; downhill skiing at 7% vs. 2%; attending classical music concerts at 11% vs. 4%; and visiting art museums at 24% vs. 12%.

Krymkowski’s book represents the latest example of the woke obsessing over whether Black people and White people enjoy the same outdoor activities."

I suppose blacks should be made to avail themselves of outdoor recreation at the point of a bayonet.

Dark skinned people have more to do in life than just see the trees. My family may go to europe or mexico resorts but camping in not one of the things they do. Nor is water skiing.

Dark skinned people have more to do in life than just see the trees. My family may go to europe or mexico resorts but camping in not one of the things they do. Nor is water skiing.

Who cares????

This race pimp needs to get run over by a truck.

There aren't enough trucks.

Who cares????
I am sorry that a real life example shuts you down so easy. Maybe the cadre of handlers and others you employ can get you up to speed.

Nah...they're just scared of the critters in the woods.
And I ain't even joking.

Took the only black kid in my area out hunting rabbits,shot one and and reached out to hand it to him and told him to take it home to his mother and she can cook it for him.
He screamed like a girl and ran off...
True story.

There aren't enough trucks.

You've never been to Texas....
Hell,even my Wife drives a truck.

Who cares????
I am sorry that a real life example shuts you down so easy. Maybe the cadre of handlers and others you employ can get you up to speed.

The so called professor said it about the majority of blacks.
Are you black?

Who cares????

The so called professor said it about the majority of blacks.
Are you black?
I am married to a woman of color and have black sons and in-laws of asian decent. I am related to Adolf.

There are white people who won't go outside, because they are afraid of black people.

I guess that would depend on where you live.

Oh, yeah.....

Let me tell ya' where I grew up.
My neighborhood was a great place to grow up….if you were a bullet!

Neighborhood I grew up in was so tough that if you died with less than three bullet-holes in you, they wrote ‘natural causes’ on the death certificate!

In elementary school we wrote essays “What I Want To Be If I Grow Up!”

In my neighborhood, every payphone had the 9 and 1 worn off!

I have a black belt in Karaoke!

I’m an expert in mixed martial arts…and crafts.

Forum List

Back