The queers agenda

So now I have to put up with the faggot agenda on The Walking Dead.
Unreal
They comprise a TINY percentage of the population yet they push their garbage into every show on tv.
Yup looks like you and those who think like you are being marginalized. Good.
No it looks like Hollywood lives in a bubble.
You wanna marry? Marry. You wanna suck dick? Suck dick.
Just keep it to yourself. I don't need my lifestyle publicly proclaimed so why the fuck do you?
Get over yourself faggot
There are lots of other shows you can watch and still feel morally superior. Walking Dead will do fine without you.
Just like game of thrones I will skip the bullshit that is forced upon the viewer.
There is absolutely no reason a person should have to explain why two people of the same sex are getting it on to a 7 year old.

Liberals & Hollywood are peddling filth to our youth

A seven year old? Do they know why two people of different sexes get it on? Did you explain that to them?

Unreal
They comprise a TINY percentage of the population yet they push their garbage into every show on tv.
Just keep it to yourself. I don't need my lifestyle publicly proclaimed so why the fuck do you?
Get over yourself faggot
There are lots of other shows you can watch and still feel morally superior. Walking Dead will do fine without you.
Just like game of thrones I will skip the bullshit that is forced upon the viewer.
There is absolutely no reason a person should have to explain why two people of the same sex are getting it on to a 7 year old.

A responsible parent shouldn't be letting their 7 year old watch TWD or Game of Thrones.

1688lt1.jpg
They haven't won acceptance yet dummy.

That's right, they want to take your daughter or son, and show them exactly what a grand time they can have by having Gay Sex.... and here I thought teaching a first grader how to put a rubber on a pickle was over the top.......

Unreal
Get over yourself faggot

you're letting a 7-year old watch the walking dead :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh:

I graduated from college and got a masters. Do they call me a master after I mastered sales
I thought they were gonna really push the agenda this episode...they didn't...but who knows. It's indoctrination at its best.
So my first day at new job tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Sweet. Good luck...don't start blowing everyone on the first day. Make them earn it.

Unreal
Get over yourself faggot
same should go for proselytizing :eusa_pray: :)
Fine by me

Unreal
Get over yourself faggot

A responsible parent shouldn't be letting their 7 year old watch TWD or Game of Thrones.
^ This

Allowing a 7 year old to watch TWD....felon logic.

Unreal
Get over yourself faggot

I don't have a 7 year old dummy. I'm referencing what the demographics of today's cable viewers are. My bad if it went over your head.
Just look at it this way, Hillary said it "Takes a village"

Do you suppose she thought the village was a bunch of cock sucking fags?

Get over yourself faggot

I don't have a 7 year old dummy. I'm referencing what the demographics of today's cable viewers are. My bad if it went over your head.

It's always dudes sucking cock and cock going into buttholes with you people.

That's proof that it's not a religious or moral objection; you all just think it's icky. I never hear you rubes complaining about lesbians getting it on.

Unreal

While people like you can sit back and enjoy watching those faggots make love on the soaps...Congrats.

Unreal

While people like you can sit back and enjoy watching those faggots make love on the soaps...Congrats.
Just watch re-runs of the O'Reilly Factor. TWD won't miss you.

Get over yourself faggot

Yes, it was a village peopled with Democrats.

Last edited:
Get over yourself faggot

It's always dudes sucking cock and cock going into buttholes with you people.

That's proof that it's not a religious or moral objection; you all just think it's icky. I never hear you rubes complaining about lesbians getting it on.
Probably because my daughter is in that equation and it hits too close to home. For me at least.

I don't hate gays. I don't despise gays. I'm sick of it being forced into the limelight. Sexuality is a private matter....till gays with an agenda come along

Unreal
Get over yourself faggot

Why the hell is a 7 year old watching The Waking Dead in the first place?

Unreal
Get over yourself faggot

Why the hell is a 7 year old watching The Waking Dead in the first place?
Talk to the people who use tv as a babysitter.
Or pretend it doesn't happen. That does suit the liberals better, head in the sand routine and all that

I like it how it was in the past......

Don't ask don't tell

Everybody got along better

relatives, friends.... family ....neighbours...

the past was so much better...and civilizated

oh well

Forum List

Back