The Queen has Covid

If not vaccinated she would be dead.

Or at least as likely, she'd just have a mild cold/flu.

At her age, it's as least as likely that the mRNA poison will kill her, as the COVID-1984 virus.

If she dies in the very near future and autopsy results are made public, it'd be interesting to see if she's found to have died from just the usual issues of being very old and frail and having had a cold/flu like disease to push her over the edge, or whether it is from known side-effects of the mRNA poisons.

Source? Link? Quote? Don't forget to define your terms and show your math, teach!

Pg 44, pro-rated case rates per 100K citizens. The theory is that the vaccines inhibit (at the very least) your immune system. Also why people are seeing worsening conditions on vaccines such as diabetes, heart issues, and autoimmune diseases.

I wish her well.....Better than that poster boy for The Big Book Of British Smiles son of hers.

R.a437dc63bdeca8c973b18595dc15cc7c

Or at least as likely, she'd just have a mild cold/flu.

At her age, it's as least as likely that the mRNA poison will kill her, as the COVID-1984 virus.

If she dies in the very near future and autopsy results are made public, it'd be interesting to see if she's found to have died from just the usual issues of being very old and frail and having had a cold/flu like disease to push her over the edge, or whether it is from known side-effects of the mRNA poisons.
She'll come back in 4 days. Isis can't be killed

If Charles was fit, she'd have abdicated years ago...but he isn't. he's a fruitcake. Thank goodness she has lived as long as she has so maybe his time on the throne will be short and then one of his nutty sons can take over.

the Vaxx was supposed to stop the virus. No one was supposed to be infected with the virus once they had the vaxx. Another lie. Her son gave her the virus. He was vaxxed. So no protection and the vaxxed are spreaders. hmmmm.

The problem with this logic is that it is unprovable. The police in Canada use it all the time, when crime goes up "we need more money (again) so we can lower crime!", when crime goes down, "see, thanks to our massive budget we took care of crime. Give us more so we can lower it even more"!

How come one person who smokes lives to be 100 but someone who doesn't contracts lung cancer? Does the smoker tell the non-smoker "imagine how bad my health would be if I didn't smoke"?

Early on, with a stronger alpha virus, there were cases of multiple 90+ Canadians who beat covid and they didn't have ANY vaccines since they didn't exist.

Last edited:
If Charles was fit, she'd have abdicated years ago...but he isn't. he's a fruitcake. Thank goodness she has lived as long as she has so maybe his time on the throne will be short and then one of his nutty sons can take over.

the Vaxx was supposed to stop the virus. No one was supposed to be infected with the virus once they had the vaxx. Another lie. Her son gave her the virus. He was vaxxed. So no protection and the vaxxed are spreaders. hmmmm.

Do you know how rare it is for British Monarchs to abdicate?

Edward VIII- Because of a marriage scandal and he was a Nazi
James II - who was driven off the throne by his daughter and an invasion
Richard II - who was forced off the throne and murdered
Edward II - who was forced off the throne and probably murdered

Really.

I had Covid. Am I dead?
I had it twice. Am I dead?

I'm pretty sure KillerPenny is a bot -- totally disconnected "logic" and non-responses. Like this programmed bullshit:

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Last edited:

Forum List

Back