The ‘Public Figures’ Attending the 2022 World Economic Forum in Davos

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Call me crazy, but I’d think a Zoom meeting would be environmentally more friendly than hundreds of private jets flying in from all over the world.

Call me when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.

The larger crisis is the fuel shortage caused by Russia. They should park their Jets & Yachts before vehicles run dry so people cant work & goods can't get delivered. That may cause peasants to revolt against these power hungry elite.

The larger crisis is the fuel shortage caused by Russia. They should park their Jets & Yachts before vehicles run dry so people cant work & goods can't get delivered. That may cause peasants to revolt against these power hungry elite.
Did Russia tell the country they were going to get rid of fossil fuels & then choke our domestic production?
Corn Pop says to Joe "don't start no problem, won't be no problem"
You are oh so close to the truth but it still evades your grasp

A better place to lob a tactical nuke than at Russia.
The Americans have a great joke... "And then Trump gave us a tax cut"...

The only problem that Davos had with Trump was that he was an incompetent idiot...But Trump just gave them a Tax Cut and borrowed crap loads of money and pumped the stock market....

Here is the question: Who do you think is getting stuck with the bill of Trump massive deficit spending?

The only problem that Davos had with Trump was that he was an incompetent idiot...But Trump just gave them a Tax Cut and borrowed crap loads of money and pumped the stock market....

Here is the question: Who do you think is getting stuck with the bill of Trump massive deficit spending?
Toon.jpg

Did Russia tell the country they were going to get rid of fossil fuels & then choke our domestic production?
Corn Pop says to Joe "don't start no problem, won't be no problem"
You are oh so close to the truth but it still evades your grasp
EU is investing €300bn in getting off Russian Oil and Gas by 2027...

At least 20% of that will goto renewables, thanks to Putin we are getting more investment in Renewables...

No need... We are already moved off from the looser...

The guy is so stupid no one has told him he lost last election...

You idiots like to think Trump was somehow anti Davos...

I am not bitching about Trump, I am laughing at his supporters, he made fucking fools out of ye and you still support him... He got you into the cult and can't drink the Kool Aid quick enough...

Worldwide the Trump Supporters are considered one of the dumbest...

At least 20% of that will goto renewables, thanks to Putin we are getting more investment in Renewables...
That's cute....You're actually stupid enough to believe that the biggest gathering of global oligarchs is going to be doing things that benefit you.

Whatta fuckin' rube! :laugh2:

No need... We are already moved off from the looser...

The guy is so stupid no one has told him he lost last election...

You idiots like to think Trump was somehow anti Davos...

I am not bitching about Trump, I am laughing at his supporters, he made fucking fools out of ye and you still support him... He got you into the cult and can't drink the Kool Aid quick enough...

Worldwide the Trump Supporters are considered one of the dumbest...
You haven't moved on....He's the first person you mentioned.

Seek professional help.

And that doesn't even count the trillions from the Fed or the trillions from the NY Fed to keep credit markets open in 2019.

Then they brag about that economy.

They don't care. Willful ignorance is bliss.

Call me crazy, but I’d think a Zoom meeting would be environmentally more friendly than hundreds of private jets flying in from all over the world.

Call me when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.

What they're discussing is a big secret....and they wouldn't want us finding out what they're planning to do to us.

And that doesn't even count the trillions from the Fed or the trillions from the NY Fed to keep credit markets open in 2019.

Then they brag about that economy.

They don't care. Willful ignorance is bliss.

Who brags about our economy? The fed has been inflating the corpse for quite a few years now while whoever is in power paints a rembrandt.

That is by far the most lucid argument I have heard yet as to why we should stop Russia.
Preventing any more insane govt spending on renewable energy pipe dreams for a non-existent climate crises could actually make me consider supporting the war if I didn't know better.
No more foreign war meat grinders so the elites can make more money

Forum List

Back