The Psychology of Qanon

And these Trump humpers get crazier by the day.

Hang on folks. The ride is gonna get bumpier still

Yeah, especially that one about pedophile island.
And the whole "murder, cannabalism,drinking bodily fluids" thing???

Dunno, I suspect you Nazis made all that shit up.

I've never actually encountered anyone from QAnon - they may not even exists. Mostly they are just a group you Nazis demagogue about.

Only thing I've seen is that a 4Chan group was talking about democrats and Epstein, which all turned out to be true.

Of course that temple on the democrat pedophile island is pretty fucking weird.

Taking over a party and being the entire party are two different things.

I really had to say that? Really?
You are using hyperbole. Do I have to say that? Really?

Is the conversation in the Media thread just bullshit?
YOU brought up "the whole party", not me. And that conversation started with a Trumpster claiming that "a vast majority" of Republicans don't know who Q is. So take it up with that poster.
*nods*

I concede the point.

Does this mean that people who believe a single thing that Antifa stands for, means that they are actually Antifa?

Yeah, especially that one about pedophile island.
And the whole "murder, cannabalism,drinking bodily fluids" thing???

Dunno, I suspect you Nazis made all that shit up.

I've never actually encountered anyone from QAnon - they may not even exists. Mostly they are just a group you Nazis demagogue about.

Only thing I've seen is that a 4Chan group was talking about democrats and Epstein, which all turned out to be true.

Of course that temple on the democrat pedophile island is pretty fucking weird.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Taking over a party and being the entire party are two different things.

I really had to say that? Really?
You are using hyperbole. Do I have to say that? Really?

Is the conversation in the Media thread just bullshit?
YOU brought up "the whole party", not me. And that conversation started with a Trumpster claiming that "a vast majority" of Republicans don't know who Q is. So take it up with that poster.
*nods*

I concede the point.

Does this mean that people who believe a single thing that Antifa stands for, means that they are actually Antifa?
No. As with most things, it lies along a continuum. Quantity, quality, all of it.

And anyone who voted for a clear Antifa sympathizer should be ashamed.

No. As with most things, it lies along a continuum. Quantity, quality, all of it.

Prior to last October, I had never heard of QAnon. Go ahead and search my posts for ANY mention prior to that time frame.

And even then, I heard about them from you Nazis. I've never met anyone - real life or online, associated with the group.

All I see is the non-stop hatred from you Nazis.

What people write ABOUT THEM makes it clear that they exposed the Epstein thing and raised the ire of the Reich, who wants revenge and is engaged is a massive demagoguery campaign against them.

I never saw Trump mention them until Xi's man threw it out in a debate.

Again, this could all be an invention of you Nazis. You hate Trump as much as you hate America - you'll tell any lie to slander the object of your hatred.

So the shit you fling really means nothing.

Carry on, Adolf.

Prior to last October, I had never heard of QAnon. Go ahead and search my posts for ANY mention prior to that time frame.

And even then, I heard about them from you Nazis. I've never met anyone - real life or online, associated with the group.

What people write ABOUT THEM makes it clear that they exposed the Epstein thing and raised the ire of the Reich, who wants revenge and is engaged is a massive demagoguery campaign against them.

Again, this could all be an invention of you Nazis. You hate Trump as much as you hate America - you'll tell any lie to slander the object of your hatred.

Carry on, Adolf.
Did you say something?

Carry on, Adolf.
Did you say something?

Carry on, Adolf.

Here's Q

Tell us which parts of this you DON'T believe

I don't believe any of it, unless there is evidence shown otherwise. With that said, it would be a really good idea to discredit something if there is known evidence out in the world.

Is that what's happening here? I don't know. I still need the evidence. Until that happens, this is a nothing burger.

I don't believe any of it, unless there is evidence shown otherwise. With that said, it would be a really good idea to discredit something if there is known evidence out in the world.

Is that what's happening here? I don't know. I still need the evidence. Until that happens, this is a nothing burger.
So all thise MAGArats at the Capitol with the Q on their shirts ad flags expecting the Dems to be arrrested and hung...?

Followers of QAnon also believe that there is an imminent event known as the "Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested and possibly sent to Guantanamo Bay prison or to face military tribunals, and the U.S. military will brutally take over the country.[7] The result will be salvation and utopia on earth.[64]

Last edited:
Trying to find silver linings in the last four years, continued:

This period has certainly been a treasure trove of material for psychological analysis. In this instance, why has the Qanon conspiracy cult caught on with so many Americans? And how many of them will remain now that they were made fools of, on Inauguration Day?

In a recent study conducted by myself, Karen Douglas and Clara De Inocencio, we further investigated why this could be the case. Our conclusion? Conspiracy theories reinforce a belief that nothing in the world happens through coincidence. This refusal to recognize the role of chance leads people to develop a worldview in which hostile and secret conspiracies permeate all layers of society.

Feelings of anxiety and uncertainty also help fuel conspiracy theories. Such emotions function as a psychological warning signal, leading people to try and make sense of societal events that frighten them. This helps to explain the widespread (and ongoing) speculation that followed impactful events such as 9/11 or the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Together with Nils Jostmann and Michele Acker, we found that feelings of uncertainty, coupled with the feeling that your life is not fully in your control anymore, increases conspiracy thinking. Studies by others researchers confirm that emotions reflecting uncertainty — such as fear or worry — can increase conspiracy beliefs.

How many believers are among us here? We'll be able to guess by counting how many of them scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article.

What if we just scoff, and dismiss you? The stupidity of labeling someone because they think you’re article is trash, is the dumbest, most divisive thing I can think of....Now give me my thanks, and gfy.....

I'd venture to guess 99% of America has zero clue who or what Qanon is or what it's about...I really don't care and I'm political

QAnon first received attention from mainstream press in December 2017, and in the early months of 2018 the conspiracy theory received traction from the mainstream right. Television host Sean Hannity and entertainer Roseanne Barr spread news about QAnon to their social media followers. InfoWars host and far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claimed to be in personal contact with Q. The presence en masse of QAnon adherents at a July 2018 Trump rally for the midterm elections in Tampa, Florida, marked the conspiracy theory's entry into the mainstream.[20][79]

QAnon first received attention from mainstream press in December 2017, and in the early months of 2018 the conspiracy theory received traction from the mainstream right. Television host Sean Hannity and entertainer Roseanne Barr spread news about QAnon to their social media followers. InfoWars host and far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claimed to be in personal contact with Q. The presence en masse of QAnon adherents at a July 2018 Trump rally for the midterm elections in Tampa, Florida, marked the conspiracy theory's entry into the mainstream.[20][79]

99 % or 99.9 % of America doesn't care....the fact you do is telling

Trying to find silver linings in the last four years, continued:

This period has certainly been a treasure trove of material for psychological analysis. In this instance, why has the Qanon conspiracy cult caught on with so many Americans? And how many of them will remain now that they were made fools of, on Inauguration Day?

In a recent study conducted by myself, Karen Douglas and Clara De Inocencio, we further investigated why this could be the case. Our conclusion? Conspiracy theories reinforce a belief that nothing in the world happens through coincidence. This refusal to recognize the role of chance leads people to develop a worldview in which hostile and secret conspiracies permeate all layers of society.

Feelings of anxiety and uncertainty also help fuel conspiracy theories. Such emotions function as a psychological warning signal, leading people to try and make sense of societal events that frighten them. This helps to explain the widespread (and ongoing) speculation that followed impactful events such as 9/11 or the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Together with Nils Jostmann and Michele Acker, we found that feelings of uncertainty, coupled with the feeling that your life is not fully in your control anymore, increases conspiracy thinking. Studies by others researchers confirm that emotions reflecting uncertainty — such as fear or worry — can increase conspiracy beliefs.

How many believers are among us here? We'll be able to guess by counting how many of them scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article.
Putin made them do it.

Forum List

Back