The Propaganda Campaign To Wreck Social Security Is Right On Track

Republicans are patient

It took them 50 years to overturn Roe but they did it.

They have been attacking social security for 100 years and will not stop.

Do NOT trust them
Better yet don't trust the fucking government with your money.

Pensions were replaced it with 401K you fucking moron. 401Ks are a good thing. It allowed my wife and I to retire early and we both got pensions.

There was absolutely no Federal regulation doing away with pensions. It was all market place driven so you can take your partisan lies and shove it up your ass.
Jiminey cricket! It was a gift horse to wall street and businesses!

I'm grateful we were able to contribute and have a 401k, but that just replaced the leg of the stool that required us to save some of our own money for retirement....

Pensions, our retirement savings, and social security....all three legs are needed by most retirees to have a comfortable retirement....

401k's are not all equal. Some employers don't contribute jack towards it....

And it all depends on when you retire and whether you are in a boom or bust stock market.

I think 401ks can be great, but not as a replacement for a guaranteed retirement pension, in addition to.... Or as replacement for our own leg, of retirement saving.

I'm grateful we were able to contribute and have a 401k, but that just replaced the leg of the stool that required us to save some of our own money for retirement....

Pensions, our retirement savings, and social security....all three legs are needed by most retirees to have a comfortable retirement....

And it all depends on when you retire and whether you are in a boom or bust stock market.

I think 401ks can be great, but not as a replacement for a guaranteed retirement pension, in addition to.... Or as replacement for our own leg, of retirement saving.

Pensions are not needed.

Social Security ( as it stands now) is not needed and actually robs you of wealth.

A balanced diversified portfolio does everything that outdated 3 legged stool analogy did only better.

If you want guaranteed income ( FYI a guaranteed return is a guaranteed loss) you can fund an annuity.

Pensions are not needed.

Social Security ( as it stands now) is not needed and actually robs you of wealth.

A balanced diversified portfolio does everything that outdated 3 legged stool analogy did only better.

If you want guaranteed income ( FYI a guaranteed return is a guaranteed loss) you can fund an annuity.
Who's gonna help the average Joe or Josephine with a balanced diversified portfolio or give them advice for free on how to invest in their 401k?

I love how leftists are talking about republicans wanting to get rid of SS (which should happen) while their incestuous pedo in the WH would like to do it as well.
Federal supremacists are fucking stupid.

Who's gonna help the average Joe or Josephine with a balanced diversified portfolio or give them advice for free on how to invest in their 401k?
There are mutual funds on the market that do just that without having to hire a financial adviser. They are called age based mutual funds

If you want you can look up Warren Buffet's portfolio and copy it.

But there are many financial advisers out there today that only charge for their time and don't take a cut of your entire portfolio.

The thing is once you get the asset allocation you really aren't going to be changing it much as time in the market is what matters.

If you really love your kids instead of paying for college put 6000 a year into a Roth IRA starting when he's 16 and 6000 a year until he's 21. He'll be a millionaire when he retires

Those not born with family money start working at lower paying jobs, and the bulk of their money go's to setting them self's up with housing vehicles furniture & appliances. If they are even thinking about saving for the future. SS FORCES some savings early, That has helped many from joining those living in our streets.

He has voted multiple times top freeze SS spending.
Remember the balanced budget clinton had? He had introduced an amendment to freeze it.
He wanted means testing while he was VP
He commended Paul Ryan when he was attacking social security.
WAKE UP, fool.

To save Social Security:

1. Raise taxes on corporations and the wealthy.
2. Use that money to pay back the $5.1 trillion dollars that congress has 'borrowed' from the SS trust fund.

But that's not what the Republicans want. You can bet that when they shutdown SS, they'll find a way of getting their greedy little hands on the entire trust fund. They've been drooling over it since it was created.

Some employers didn't have a pension plan either.

If your employer doesn't compensate you well enough for the work you do then find somebody else.

Your job skill determines your worth as an employee. If you don't have good job skills then you may not be compensated very well to include things like 401K matching. Work harder and smarter next time.

Social Security is a piss poor retirement plan. There isn't even a lockbox for the funds. It goes into general revenue so everybody is at risk.

You are a sorry individual if you are dependent upon the friggin government for your well being, including retirement. No wonder the scum of the country are the ones that usually vote for the filthy Democrats that promise more free stuff.

No one is opening any accounts I don't know about.
So, how do you know your broker isn't just stealing your $$$?
You don't, I don't.
I watch my credit and I have monitoring so anytime anyone even runs my credit I know, if my name or SSN get used on an application I know.
So do I as well, after the Wells Fargo incident.

So let me guess you keep all your money in cash buried in your back yard right?
Sure.

Some employers didn't have a pension plan either.

If your employer doesn't compensate you well enough for the work you do then find somebody else.

Your job skill determines your worth as an employee. If you don't have good job skills then you may not be compensated very well to include things like 401K matching. Work harder and smarter next time.

Social Security is a piss poor retirement plan. There isn't even a lockbox for the funds. It goes into general revenue so everybody is at risk.

You are a sorry individual if you are dependent upon the friggin government for your well being, including retirement. No wonder the scum of the country are the ones that usually vote for the filthy Democrats that promise more free stuff.
Companies and corporations rely on the friggin government for their well being too, moron.

So, how do you know your broker isn't just stealing your $$$?
You don't, I don't.

So do I as well, after the Wells Fargo incident.

Sure.
Because I watch my accounts. I actually read my statements every month.

I have to approve all transfers purchases and sales.

Because I watch my accounts. I actually read my statements every month.

I have to approve all transfers purchases and sales.
What if they or someone is sending you or posting fraudulent statements?

Worked for Bernie.......................for a long time.

Companies and corporations rely on the friggin government for their well being too, moron.

Then join me in advocating doing away with all welfare, subsidies, bailouts, grants and entitlements.

Nobody gets anything.

Put your money where your mouth is.

What if they or someone is sending you or posting fraudulent statements?

Worked for Bernie.......................for a long time.
What if monkeys flew out of your ass?

I researched my broker I keep a close eye on my accounts and I'm not stupid enough to get duped.

I work with a national fiduciary company not just some idiot who says he's a broker

Then join me in advocating doing away with all welfare, subsidies, bailouts, grants and entitlements.

Nobody gets anything.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Then you would have people dying in the streets

What if monkeys flew out of your ass?
I would be rich.
People love monkey's.
I researched my broker I keep a close eye on my accounts and I'm not stupid enough to get duped.
Really?
That's what the Trump cult thinks too.

Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon has been arrested and charged with fraud over a fundraising campaign to build a wall on the US-Mexico border.
Mr Bannon and three others defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors in connection with the "We Build the Wall" campaign, which raised $25m (£19m), the US Department of Justice (DoJ) said.
Mr Bannon received more than $1m, at least some of which he used to cover personal expenses, it alleged.
I work with a national fiduciary company not just some idiot who says he's a broker
Wells Fargo is a national company too.

Getting back to the subject, a lot of people don't like risk.
The stock market is risky, SS isn't.
If people want to invest in the stock market fine.
People invest in bonds too, for a guaranteed return, plus interest.

Forum List

Back