The Propaganda Campaign To Wreck Social Security Is Right On Track

I would be rich.
People love monkey's.

Really?
That's what the Trump cult thinks too.

Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon has been arrested and charged with fraud over a fundraising campaign to build a wall on the US-Mexico border.
Mr Bannon and three others defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors in connection with the "We Build the Wall" campaign, which raised $25m (£19m), the US Department of Justice (DoJ) said.
Mr Bannon received more than $1m, at least some of which he used to cover personal expenses, it alleged.

Wells Fargo is a national company too.

Getting back to the subject, a lot of people don't like risk.
The stock market is risky, SS isn't.
If people want to invest in the stock market fine.
People invest in bonds too, for a guaranteed return, plus interest.
This has nothing to do with Trump

The Stock market is not risky. The Stock market is only risky if you are a risky investor

FYI you purchase bonds through a broker too

Yes it does, proves how gullible people are.............Trump is a perfect example.

Yes, it is.
Warren Buffet is a "risky" investor?

No shit, never stated you didn't.
How does the stock market have anything to do with Trump?

You do know people have been investing in the stock market since before Trump was born don't you?
Yes, they have.
Most involve $$$...................now take people's welfare, SNAP, SSDI and SS away.

Most murders are over money?

Link?

Yes, they have.
Most involve $$$...................now take people's welfare, SNAP, SSDI and SS away.
Stop the teenage women having babies and this will improve. At some point there will be some alpha male in a totalitarian government spouting that the real IQ's are lower and the men and women inferior. You can only spend so much money.

How does the stock market have anything to do with Trump?
A select group of people are invested in both, that shouldn't be.
You do know people have been investing in the stock market since before Trump was born don't you?
1660055297768.png

Most murders are over money?

Link?
It will be, when you take it away.
It is up there in the top three easily.

Stop the teenage women having babies and this will improve.
Sure, stop murder too.
Like dumbass Abbott was claiming on rape.

Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas said in a press conference on Tuesday that the state's new abortion law would not force a rape victim to carry their assailant's child to term. To achieve this, the governor pledged to "eliminate all rapists" in Texas, the local NBC affiliate KXAN reported.

"Let's make something very clear: Rape is a crime," Abbott said while signing a major GOP election-reform bill. "And Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets."

The new law, which went into effect on September 1, prohibits people in Texas from having an abortion after a fetal "heartbeat" can be detected on an ultrasound. Doctors told NPR the term "fetal heartbeat" was misleading because it refers to electrical activity, rather than the opening and closing of the heart's valves. The law allows no exceptions for rape or incest.
At some point there will be some alpha male in a totalitarian government spouting that the real IQ's are lower and the men and women inferior.
Like Trump.
You can only spend so much money.

What if monkeys flew out of your ass?

I researched my broker I keep a close eye on my accounts and I'm not stupid enough to get duped.

I work with a national fiduciary company not just some idiot who says he's a broker
And so does everyone else…

Oh wait. Very few people have that kind of experience or expertise… and yet you want them all invested in the market for their retirement

Brilliant

BS.
You want to eliminate SS.
If you read any of my posts you would know that I never said anything about getting rid if SS.

I SAID people should hold their and their employers contributions in private accounts that the fucking government can't touch

And so does everyone else…

Oh wait. Very few people have that kind of experience or expertise… and yet you want them all invested in the market for their retirement

Brilliant
Yes unlike you I think people can actually learn how to handle their own money but because you obviously can't you have to believe everyone is just as fucking STUPID as you are

If you read any of my posts you would know that I never said anything about getting rid if SS.

I SAID people should hold their and their employers contributions in private accounts that the fucking government can't touch
You just answered my comment.
WHAT "private account" would that be?

You just answered my comment.
WHAT "private account" would that be?
Whatever the person wants. It is his money after all.

A wimp like you could buy all T Bills and get a whopping 2% interest

A smart person will put it in a balanced portfolio and earn 6-8%

Prior to Social Security Retirement's enactment, poverty among the elderly were a much greater proportion of USA's poorest population' segment. If their children would attempt to better support their parents, they in turn would be impelled to lesser support their spouses and their parent's grandchildren. Those reductions of extended families' purchasing powers dragged upon our nation's economy.

[Social Security retirement benefits are very poor for some beneficiaries, and due to improvement of available medical technology, the elderly life-years, (but not those extended years quality of life), have been extended. There's need for improvement].

To a substantial extent Social Security has and will continue to accomplish its primary purpose; it reduces the incidences and extents of poverty among the USA elderly and such poverty's impacts upon our nation economy. Social Security is of net economic and social benefit to our nation. Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back