The Progs will DENY SCIENCE when it comes to record snowfalls, that havent happened like this over 100 years.

I figured that too, but the reality is that you can not penetrate my impervious psyche which makes you just another notch on my log
LOL all that higher education wasted just so you could be my internet pet
But hey now you got ring ding the schizzoid on your team.
I still got me, myself and I, but it's ok because since we are quantum entangled so we always know what state the other one is in

Yawning

I'm an uneducated construction laborer ... never finished high school ... why on Earth did you think otherwise? ...

You might want to learn what it means to be "quantum entangled" ... it's only when we open the box can we tell if Schrödinger's Cat is alive or dead ... (never should have taught my own house cat to read, my bad) ...

I figured that too, but the reality is that you can not penetrate my impervious psyche which makes you just another notch on my log
LOL all that higher education wasted just so you could be my internet pet
But hey now you got ring ding the schizzoid on your team.
I still got me, myself and I, but it's ok because since we are quantum entangled so we always know what state the other one is in

Yawning

I'm an uneducated construction laborer ... never finished high school ... why on Earth did you think otherwise? ...

You might want to learn what it means to be "quantum entangled" ... it's only when we open the box can we tell if Schrödinger's Cat is alive or dead ... (never should have taught my own house cat to read, my bad) ...
The cat was not an example of quantum entanglement as to demonstrate entanglement there would need to be 2 boxes with 2 cats. Quantum entanglement is currently limited to particles typically photons. Schrodinger's cat is a fictional mind experiment demonstrating quantum theory NOT quantum entanglement.

But no one expects a PhD who ended up laboring here to know that, so your ignorance is forgiven, but your application to the A team has been rejected

The cat was not an example of quantum entanglement as to demonstrate entanglement there would need to be 2 boxes with 2 cats. Quantum entanglement is currently limited to particles typically photons. Schrodinger's cat is a fictional mind experiment demonstrating quantum theory NOT quantum entanglement.

But no one expects a PhD who ended up laboring here to know that, so your ignorance is forgiven, but your application to the A team has been rejected

You mean electrons ... right? ... why are you bringing up Schrödinger's Cat? ... that just shows how ignorant you are ... only a complete and udder fool would post that ...

You mean electrons ... right? ... why are you bringing up Schrödinger's Cat? ... that just shows how ignorant you are ... only a complete and udder fool would post that ...
No doofus I said photons because I meant photons, you know entangled wave particles. Also you brought up Schrodinger's cat not me.

However a now slightly famous photo of Schrodinger's cat was created using quantum entanglement as I will show below. Note the visible photons

MjU0NDgwOQ.jpeg

It is fun being on the Z team?

Think about it, the industrial revolution was in full swing when Woodrow Wilson(racist who segregated the government) was in office, during that time tons of CO2 was put into the air, the ratio went from 3 parts per million to 4 parts per million(that is 1/1000000) increase as the Progs say, yet we have record snowfall again, so early in the year. The progs had said that snow would disappear and that was 6 years ago, yet here we are once again, proving that "settled science" isnt really settled. Next time you see a Prog give him the 1 finger salute.

The precipitation tapered off Tuesday night after 7.9 inches of snow at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, shattering the previous record for Oct. 20 of 3 inches, set in 1916, and nearly besting the all-time snowiest October day in the Twin Cities.

tenor.gif
There is difference between weather and climate. Look it up. And while you're at it look up glacier retreats. Note that most glaciers have been here since the last ice age.
Whitechuck_glacier_1973.jpg

Whitechuck_glacier_2006.jpg

Of course glaciers have been growing and retreating since the ice age. But you know this since you got a degree in science, right?
The vast majority of glaciers in the world are retreating at a frightening pace. If the earth is not warming you must have another explanation. I look forward to hearing it...
Is NASA a credible source for your "science"?

You may not believe your eyes but I've been to Iceland and seen a glacier that has shrunk by kilometers since man first came to the island. The world is warming.
Have you noticed of late, that the CHILL of winter is upon US, and the Winter Solstice hasnt even come yet? If the world is warming, year after year, it sure seems that God didnt get the message and doesnt play the prog game of lying....

How many species have gone extinct in the last 22,000 years? I don't want to be among them.
I don't know. Do you? And do you know how many new species arose over that period?

That sounds like an emotional argument though. Especially since you are able to endure temperature swings from winter to summer. Can you tell me why you would expect to go extinct because of parts per million increase of atmospheric CO2?
I don't care about other species as much as I care about mine.

CO2 is not the problem, it is rising sea levels it may fuel. With less living space available I fear mass famines and wars and the possible collapse of civilization.
Then you shouldn't have asked about the other species in the first place.

Sea levels have been rising for 22,000 years. For the last 6,000 years the rise has been 3 mm/yr. I think you are safe.

Famines, wars and the collapse of civilization? Are you listening to yourself?
There are reasons that species go extinct and those reasons may affect my species.

Sea level has risen 75 mm in just the last 25 years. Seems like it is speeding up.

Haven't you watched any zombie movies? Civilization is just a fragile, thin veneer.

75mm = 2.952 inches. In 25 years, oh my.. That means in 100 years you would achieve a whopping 10 inches or under 1 foot. In 1000 years, you would have 10 feet of water, but what would the world look like in 1000 years, if the progs got control? It might be time for another great flood to wipe out the sinful lefties, again..
2016-02-02-1454378744-9365381-MumbaiSlum.png

Poop isn't CO2. It does have carbon locked in it but it has to be broken down to be useful.

CO2 is usable without processing.

I think you have that backwards ... the carbon in CO2 is said to be fully oxidized, see the two oxygens? ... that is it's lowest energy state at environmental temperatures ... poopy carbon is bonded to other carbons, hydrogen, some nitrogen, oxygen and sulfur, few other things ... this carbon is said to be reduced, which is a higher energy state ...

Reduced carbon is a precious resource ... 3rd Law of Thermodynamics predicts this higher energy carbon will seek it's oxidized state and lower energy ... and a pile of poop is chuck full of reduced carbon ... we can smell it ... what atmospheric oxygen don't get, the bacteria will ... a pile of poop is a seething mass of microbes ... "One man gathers what another man [poops]" ...

Oxidized carbon must first pass through the photosynthesis pathway ... CO2 + sunlight --> reduced carbon + O2 ... only then is it vital and can be joined to other carbon atoms into proteins ...

Carbon is poop is already unlocked and available for use ... it is CO2 that must be processed to be usable ...

( ... and you don't know shit ... )

Carbon, at ordinary temps, is very unreactive. It's very difficult to oxidize, and is non reactive with acids or alkalies. At high temps it will bond with S to form carbon disulfide, and it will also combine with Si and certain metals to form various oxides. This is all basic chemistry. I don't remember the exact amount but something like 15-20% of the make up of all living things is made up of carbon compounds. Makes sense, it IS the fundamental building block of life. Once again i don't remember the exact amount but there are over 1 million carbon compounds, and new ones are invented or discovered every year. It is quite literally, everywhere.

To declare it a pollutant is wrong. There are certainly compounds of carbon that are highly toxic, HCN, and CCl4 are two examples, but they don't apply to this discussion. Pollution is defined as "the presence in, or introduction into the environment of a substance or thing, that has harmful or poisonous effects. CO2 clearly doesn't meet that definition.
Right, but they want to regulate CO2 so there it is. Politics trumping common sense.
CO2 is already regulated as it is a pollutant

Then why are you still breathing, you big polluter you!

Poop isn't CO2. It does have carbon locked in it but it has to be broken down to be useful.

CO2 is usable without processing.

I think you have that backwards ... the carbon in CO2 is said to be fully oxidized, see the two oxygens? ... that is it's lowest energy state at environmental temperatures ... poopy carbon is bonded to other carbons, hydrogen, some nitrogen, oxygen and sulfur, few other things ... this carbon is said to be reduced, which is a higher energy state ...

Reduced carbon is a precious resource ... 3rd Law of Thermodynamics predicts this higher energy carbon will seek it's oxidized state and lower energy ... and a pile of poop is chuck full of reduced carbon ... we can smell it ... what atmospheric oxygen don't get, the bacteria will ... a pile of poop is a seething mass of microbes ... "One man gathers what another man [poops]" ...

Oxidized carbon must first pass through the photosynthesis pathway ... CO2 + sunlight --> reduced carbon + O2 ... only then is it vital and can be joined to other carbon atoms into proteins ...

Carbon is poop is already unlocked and available for use ... it is CO2 that must be processed to be usable ...

( ... and you don't know shit ... )

Carbon, at ordinary temps, is very unreactive. It's very difficult to oxidize, and is non reactive with acids or alkalies. At high temps it will bond with S to form carbon disulfide, and it will also combine with Si and certain metals to form various oxides. This is all basic chemistry. I don't remember the exact amount but something like 15-20% of the make up of all living things is made up of carbon compounds. Makes sense, it IS the fundamental building block of life. Once again i don't remember the exact amount but there are over 1 million carbon compounds, and new ones are invented or discovered every year. It is quite literally, everywhere.

To declare it a pollutant is wrong. There are certainly compounds of carbon that are highly toxic, HCN, and CCl4 are two examples, but they don't apply to this discussion. Pollution is defined as "the presence in, or introduction into the environment of a substance or thing, that has harmful or poisonous effects. CO2 clearly doesn't meet that definition.
Right, but they want to regulate CO2 so there it is. Politics trumping common sense.
CO2 is already regulated as it is a pollutant

Then why are you still breathing, you big polluter you!
True actually, see we are biological machines designed by God just like we designed cars

Have you watched "The Social Dilemma" yet?

Do you mean the Middle School girls at the school bus stop in the morning? ... yeah, in fact, I think it's funny the way they sneak around hiding from their parents and spit in each other's mouths ... this behavior has been banned at school ... apparently the entire social structure there is in free fall ... tribalism is dying ... no more sense of community, no more bonds of friendship, no one knows where they belong ... the spitting and licking poles are the very foundations of Middle School society ... I'm afraid that without this basic instruction on human society, these kids are going to grow up not knowing what it means to be human, of community, of society at large ... I fear our future, these unsocialized feral people will haunt the halls of Congress ... 2052 is going to make 2020 look like 1968 ... oh the humanity ...

I don't watch much TV ... SNF and NHL is about all ... can't pick up PBS ... but even that's not worth the cable bill ...
Not exactly, but the behaviors aren't a lot different. It is about how social media business model creates and profits from division. It explains so much of what is going on. It's told by the people who built social media. It's on netflix. It's very informative. I think you would enjoy it.

I don't watch TV other than sports and movies. I avoid the news.

How many species have gone extinct in the last 22,000 years? I don't want to be among them.
I don't know. Do you? And do you know how many new species arose over that period?

That sounds like an emotional argument though. Especially since you are able to endure temperature swings from winter to summer. Can you tell me why you would expect to go extinct because of parts per million increase of atmospheric CO2?

CO2 is not the problem, it is rising sea levels it may fuel. With less living space available I fear mass famines and wars and the possible collapse of civilization.

Sea levels have been rising for 22,000 years. For the last 6,000 years the rise has been 3 mm/yr. I think you are safe.

There are reasons that species go extinct and those reasons may affect my species.

Sea level has risen 75 mm in just the last 25 years. Seems like it is speeding up.

Haven't you watched any zombie movies? Civilization is just a fragile, thin veneer.

75mm = 2.952 inches. In 25 years, oh my.. That means in 100 years you would achieve a whopping 10 inches or under 1 foot. In 1000 years, you would have 10 feet of water, but what would the world look like in 1000 years, if the progs got control? It might be time for another great flood to wipe out the sinful lefties, again..View attachment 410583,

You'd take it more seriously if you knew anything about coastal dynamics.

75mm = 2.952 inches. In 25 years, oh my.. That means in 100 years you would achieve a whopping 10 inches or under 1 foot. In 1000 years, you would have 10 feet of water, but what would the world look like in 1000 years, if the progs got control? It might be time for another great flood to wipe out the sinful lefties, again..View attachment 410583,

LOL Give us a lesson in coastal dynamics?

The Brooklyn bridge under water yet? Is Miami being evacuated because of coastal dynamics?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Brooklyn bridge under water yet? Is Miami being evacuated because of coastal dynamics?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ok but please stop whining. Here is an example of what a single storm event can do:
On 7 March 1962, what became known as the Ash Wednesday Storm struck the mid-Atlantic coast of the US. Boosted by a high spring tide, the storm’s waves grabbed sand normally out of reach and dumped it in offshore shoals. In Delaware, the storm pushed the shoreline back 80 meters.​

Ok but please stop whining. Here is an example of what a single storm event can do:
On 7 March 1962, what became known as the Ash Wednesday Storm struck the mid-Atlantic coast of the US. Boosted by a high spring tide, the storm’s waves grabbed sand normally out of reach and dumped it in offshore shoals. In Delaware, the storm pushed the shoreline back 80 meters.​
Dude neither storms or the spring tide are climate events. You do understand gravity I presume?

No on second thought you could not possibly understand gravity, and if you did you would not have embarrassed yourself like you just did

Dude neither storms or the spring tide are climate events. You do understand gravity I presume?

No on second thought you could not possibly understand gravity, and if you did you would not have embarrassed yourself like you just did
Sea levels and storm frequencies and intensities are determined by climate and are not dependant on gravity. Do you understand?

Sea levels and storm frequencies and intensities are determined by climate and are not dependant on gravity. Do you understand?
You mentioned spring tides which are a gravitational flux.

Grow up kid

Why Barrack Hussain Obama, buy a multimillion dollar mansion right on the coast in Martha Vineyards? Again, 75mm might make an impact in 1000 years, but having Progs in charge will ruin a country, just like we saw with the Soviet Union, Cuba, and Venezuela.

You are such a fucking dumbass...

Why Barrack Hussain Obama, buy a multimillion dollar mansion right on the coast in Martha Vineyards? Again, 75mm might make an impact in 1000 years, but having Progs in charge will ruin a country, just like we saw with the Soviet Union, Cuba, and Venezuela.

You are such a fucking dumbass...
Obama is a politician, what kind of dumbass would get their science from politicians? Oh, sorry.

Progs are in charge of most of Europe and they seem to be doing just fine.

Grow up kid
When spring tides happen at the same time storms happen the flooding is worse than normal. Climate change can make sea levels rise (and spring tides with them) and make storm more common and more intense.

Grow up kid
When spring tides happen at the same time storms happen the flooding is worse than normal. Climate change can make sea levels rise (and spring tides with them) and make storm more common and more intense.
When spring tides happen at the same time storms happen the flooding is less than normal or non existent if the tide is low.

You have no clue. All tides are also as I said caused by gravity

Last edited:

Grow up kid
I am trying to understand your position here. Is it your belief that higher temperatures cause storms to be more frequent and the intensity of the storm to be greater than cooler temperatures?

Forum List

Back