The Price of Gas Is Not Going to Go Down

I don't. I listen to what others tell me.

And they've told me that your Orange God has fucked them over.

But keep clinging, rube!
You listen to what others on one side of the discussion tell you but you didn't ask the property owners.
Typical Alpha....you only hear what you want to hear.

No idea.

Do you?

I work in the business. If they're profitable, they drill.
And if they're useless why are they holding onto them? If they are useless, the smart thing would be to appear to be working in good faith, give up those worthless leases, and say we would like leases to other areas to drill. They do not do this for a reason: either they just want to hold the land that isn't theirs, or they are viable leases and they just want to acquire more of them.

Ask your buddies which it is.

You listen to what others on one side of the discussion tell you but you didn't ask the property owners.
Typical Alpha....you only hear what you want to hear.

I'm talking to the people who built the properties.

You have zero clue what you are talking about.

But because your entire identity is built around your Orange God, you have to whore for him.

How sad for you!

And if they're useless why are they holding onto them? If they are useless, the smart thing would be to appear to be working in good faith, give up those worthless leases, and say we would like leases to other areas to drill. They do not do this for a reason: either they just want to hold the land that isn't theirs, or they are viable leases and they just want to acquire more of them.

Ask your buddies which it is.

It's because they're not profitable.

FFS, I have to deal with the Trumptard losers and now this?

Corporations are here to maximize profits. Getting some bogus stats from The Daily Beast or Mother Jones or whatever site you're quoting from does not help your argument.

But because your entire identity is built around your Orange God, you have to whore for him.

How sad for you!
Are you kidding? That is what you base your opinion on? People liked Trump's policies. You should wait until you can say something intelligent. That way we will never have to hear from you again.

How sad for you!
They are bound by very complicated contracts.
You think they are told, "Put in the water pipes"?
It's a lot more complicated than that.
Everything is speced out in excruciating detail.

What you don't know could flood Asia.

They are bound by very complicated contracts.
You think they are told, "Put in the water pipes"?
It's a lot more complicated than that.
Everything is speced out in excruciating detail.

What you don't know could flood Asia.

God, you are a fucking moron.

Keep clinging. It's all you've got. Your entire identity is wrapped up in it.

Sux2bu.

It's because they're not profitable.

FFS, I have to deal with the Trumptard losers and now this?

Corporations are here to maximize profits. Getting some bogus stats from The Daily Beast or Mother Jones or whatever site you're quoting from does not help your argument.
Yet they won't give up those unprofitable leases. It's fishy.

I haven't given any stats in this thread, other than the widely known 9,000 leases.

Are you kidding? That is what you base your opinion on? People liked Trump's policies. You should wait until you can say something intelligent. That way we will never have to hear from you again.

It's not about "liking Trump's policies" Lastdeadender.

It's Trump screwing people like you.

And here you are, whoring for him.

Because precious little snowflake.

Yet they won't give up those unprofitable leases. It's fishy.

I haven't given any stats in this thread, other than the widely known 9,000 leases.

Because if oil goes to $300 a barrel, they become profitable.

And because of the policies of your progressive friends, that's getting more and more likely.

It's not about "liking Trump's policies" Lastdeadender.

It's Trump screwing people like you.

And here you are, whoring for him.
Trump is screwing no one. Trump has no power. Incest Joe is destroying this country and you are scum for enabling him.

Forum List

Back