The Price of Gas Is Not Going to Go Down

He's not doing that. If they want more leases, let them give up some of the 9,000 they are holding and not using.

Yeah, he is.

I talk to the oil executives. And they're telling me that the Biden administration are doing everything they can to stop both exploring and refining for oil and gas.

Biden is under pressure from the far left extremists in the Democratic Party.

Saudis take 100% control of America's largest oil refinery

America's largest oil refinery is now fully owned by Saudi Arabia.​

Saudi Aramco, the kingdom's state-owned oil behemoth, took 100% control of the sprawling Port Arthur refinery in Texas on Monday, completing a deal that was first announced last year.

Port Arthur is considered the crown jewel of the US refinery system. The Gulf Coast facility can process 600,000 barrels of oil per day, making it the largest refinery in North America.

Aramco previously owned 50% of Port Arthur through a joint venture co-owned with Royal Dutch Shell (RDSA) called Motiva Enterprises.

Of course you don't. You're in a cult. And you'll whore for your Orange Jesus no matter how many of the working class he fucks over because you're a precious little snowflake.
Who did Trump screw?
Be precise.
Construction boom.
Restaurant boom.
Every industry experienced a boom.

You're an Alpha and hate Trump because he's an Alpha.

Yeah, he is.

I talk to the oil executives. And they're telling me that the Biden administration are doing everything they can to stop both exploring and refining for oil and gas.

Biden is under pressure from the far left extremists in the Democratic Party.
Then why are they sitting on 9,000 leases instead of working them?

Saudi Aramco, the kingdom's state-owned oil behemoth, took 100% control of the sprawling Port Arthur refinery in Texas on Monday, completing a deal that was first announced last year.

Port Arthur is considered the crown jewel of the US refinery system. The Gulf Coast facility can process 600,000 barrels of oil per day, making it the largest refinery in North America.

Aramco previously owned 50% of Port Arthur through a joint venture co-owned with Royal Dutch Shell (RDSA) called Motiva Enterprises.

Motiva? The Saudis built it with Shell or somebody and then bought them out and expanded the refinery .. but that was years ago.. long before Trump.

2016 was six years ago. Trump had nothing to do with it.

Dude, I've talked to contractors in S FL.

You're in MO. Trump doesn't put his money there for a reason.

But keep clinging to your lies.
That's where my son-in-law works...Miami and surroundings.
You're an idiot to believe everything the contractors say when they accept 20 contracts at once and it takes them 3 years to build anything because they spread themselves thin.

And your son-in-law has never worked for Trump.

So STFU.
My son-in-law has hired contractors that have not been paid until they met the requirements of the contract.
He goes to conventions where he meets lots of those JOOOOS who invest in Trump's projects.

Well, since you keep posting irrelevant shit to whore for your Orange Jesus ...
An ad hominem...how mature!

Tell us how many commercial properties you have inspected one electric outlet at a time.
How many ceilings have you had to inspect for the proper wiring?

Forum List

Back