The Price of Gas Is Not Going to Go Down

Because if oil goes to $300 a barrel, they become profitable.

And because of the policies of your progressive friends, that's getting more and more likely.
So they're not dry wells, or useless. They could produce from them if they wanted to.

This is just more evidence that it has nothing to do with government and everything to do with corporate greed and price-gouging. They're making the determination that it's better for Americans to pay much more for gas than for their executives to make less millions per year.

We should just nationalize all energy.

Fall and illness season is upon us.
How about all you masked, panicked, boostered, Covid Cult rubes lock yourselves back into your houses so the rest of us can enjoy empty roads and cheap gas again.

Prices will not go down until the NaziKarens are OUT OF OFFICE!!

Nothing in this country will change unless we get an actual LEADER with brass balls in the White House, to take control of this country and put it all right again.

"Now is the time for all good men, to come to the aid of their country."

We used to have to practice typing that sentence, in my typing class in high school.... forty plus decades ago!

And of all things to come to mind....these decades later!

My thought was.... can't we the people do something to change the situation with the high price of gasoline/oil, by reducing our own personal consumption, as much as we can, all in unison, for several weeks, bring down the demand enough to drop prices, even worldwide?

Yes, it would be a sacrifice on our part...one many, likely don't want to make I suppose.... but could it work, to bring prices down by reducing our demand???

Who the fuck would think it's a good investment to buy shares in any natural gas companies when the ultra-corrupt de-facto president Biden administration keeps threatening over and over and over again that they are going to eliminate the use of natural gas and put all of the fossil fuel industries out of business?

Anyone that pays attention and know we are producing more NG than ever and exporting record amounts of it.

It is called vote buying and when Dems do it you lose your fucking mind...but when your god does it all is well in the world
Trump is not my God. I loved his policies foreign and domestic. I have told you this before. Are you incapable of paying attention or is it just your goldfish memory?

Suck it cry babies. Just paid $2.91.

3C8292E0-F228-442F-8B4C-66586DAEC6CB.jpeg

Forum List

Back