The press just doesn't understand what the Trump movement was all about.

Look, there are two reasons why the press on either side is staying silent about the reason dems lost...or playing the "it's nuanced and complicated" game...with voters they know damn well aren't complicated at all.

MSNBC & CNN, democrat mouthpieces both of them, are staying silent so that their party doesn't implode when the common knowledge that gay marriage and guys in women's restrooms gets out as the final glue cementing their doom.

FOX knows also, but pretends not to. It serves them well because if the dems bite the "it was about economics! The border!" bait, they'll keep making the mistake of promoting the cult of deviant sex as a platform...and each election subsequently will be like a cake-walk for them. So, Fox says "no, it's not the gay or tranny thing!" When they know damn well it is..

If I were a GOP strategist, I'd break that mold. And here's why. If they start talking loudly about the gay/tranny reason the dems lost, it would cause a very public implosion of the democratic party. It would literally be like a civil war when their brainwashed LGBT cult faction squares off with their moderates, shaking accusing fingers and vice versa. This would only play out to the dems' demise because that cult is PERNICIOUS. And as it will never be cleaved from the dem logo, while that futile struggle went on in the moderate dem camp, the deep deep dark ugliness of that cult, that stain on the dem logo would be featured in neon bold relief for all to see.

But that's just me. Still, here's how they lost, plain and simple like the folks who rejected the entire party as a whole, not just Hillary: The Brutal Task Facing Dems & The Only Path To Non-Extinction

You know...it's true....a picture really is worth a thousand words.... Need to retouch it in photo shop and put "The democratic party" where "The Hillary" is...for more contemporary accuracy..

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

I really do not think that much of anybody gives a flying hoot about GLBT or Trans-Identity bathrooms.

Seriously.

This election was all about jobs vs the glass ceiling.

This ^^ is what the media of the LGBT & the GOP are desperately trying to fool the moderate dems into believing. "no no...just keep the cult of LGBT platforms of jailing Christians and forcing girls in school to disrobe in front of deranged boys!...It won't cost you a single vote!"..."your eyes are getting heavy..."...lol..

Last edited:
Watching broadcast media discuss Trump's message of "change" and am struck how little they understand. Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country.

Sure college is important for many. To be a competitive plumber, carpenter, electrician and do high quality work you need "training". To be a machinist and to run automated equipment, you need even more training. That was NOT part of Trump's campaign. I don't recall it being mentioned and networks played Trump's speeches from beginning to end every single day so I saw a lot of speeches.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. Trump isn't about change, it's all about "going back" to an imagined time when factory workers were highly paid, the income gap was a fraction of what it is today and people of color were more or less invisible.

Hillary's message, added to by Bernie was strongly pro education. Since the media very rarely played more than two or three minutes of a Clinton speech if they played any at all, it was a major point that was completely lost. Of course education is not something Republicans have been fond of for the last 40 or 50 years. That's why they want it controlled at the local level. So they can teach Noah's Ark as true history.

Trump's message was to protect the American working class from the future, Clinton's was to prepare them for the future. With only Trump's message being broadcast day after day in it's entirety, why is it a surprise he won? Will Trump end free trade? Not likely. And renegotiate all you want, but if you don't have a well educated and skilled work force, it won't be possible to have a "terrific" trade agreement that benefits the unskilled and uneducated. That's living in the land of "Milk and Cookies".

All I can say id good Luck Prez Trump! Now, go explain to the rioters that "Mexicans are rapists", "blacks are lazy", and "Grab women's pu$$ies" was all a big "joke" and you didn't really mean it. I'm sure they will believe you. After all, you wanted to be the leader, so lead!
I can over-simplify this even more for you.

Hillary formed her rainbow coalition from feminist females, liberal minded males who hate guns, Negroes, Latinos, GLBT (not sure why the NAACP puts Q on the end of all this?), Muslims, college kids who want more free stuff, etc.

Trump formed his own coalition from traditional females, working class males, his TV audience, and the GOP die hard's who hated Hillary as much as they had hated BHO and Billy Boy before him.

Trump won the electoral college vote. Hillary won the popular vote.

At first a lot of critics and pundits thought it would be the other way around.

But this is just like in a Superbowl where everyone predicts Seattle will win because they have better talent, but then at the last minute the coach makes a bad call and New England intercepts the pass on the 1 yard line. Game over.

That's why we play ball games.

That's why we hold elections.

Amazing!

Look, there are two reasons why the press on either side is staying silent about the reason dems lost...or playing the "it's nuanced and complicated" game...with voters they know damn well aren't complicated at all.

MSNBC & CNN, democrat mouthpieces both of them, are staying silent so that their party doesn't implode when the common knowledge that gay marriage and guys in women's restrooms gets out as the final glue cementing their doom.

FOX knows also, but pretends not to. It serves them well because if the dems bite the "it was about economics! The border!" bait, they'll keep making the mistake of promoting the cult of deviant sex as a platform...and each election subsequently will be like a cake-walk for them. So, Fox says "no, it's not the gay or tranny thing!" When they know damn well it is..

If I were a GOP strategist, I'd break that mold. And here's why. If they start talking loudly about the gay/tranny reason the dems lost, it would cause a very public implosion of the democratic party. It would literally be like a civil war when their brainwashed LGBT cult faction squares off with their moderates, shaking accusing fingers and vice versa. This would only play out to the dems' demise because that cult is PERNICIOUS. And as it will never be cleaved from the dem logo, while that futile struggle went on in the moderate dem camp, the deep deep dark ugliness of that cult, that stain on the dem logo would be featured in neon bold relief for all to see.

But that's just me.
I really do not think that much of anybody gives a flying hoot about GLBT or Trans-Identity bathrooms.

Seriously.

This election was all about jobs vs the glass ceiling.

Some leftist are just so blinded there is no way to make them see.
Not true.

It is simply that all the rural rednecks united and showed up to vote.

Keep that up. In four years, when the libs are still on this same divisive hate rhetoric, they'll be watching a 49 state reagan landslide, crying like babies and still delusional and clueless.
If Trump can deliver on infrastructure reconstruction like FDR did, then he should be re-elected in a 47 state landslide.

I doubt that CA, NY, or Mass would ever vote for him though. The other 47 maybe, sure.

Some leftist are just so blinded there is no way to make them see.
Not true.

It is simply that all the rural rednecks united and showed up to vote.

Keep that up. In four years, when the libs are still on this same divisive hate rhetoric, they'll be watching a 49 state reagan landslide, crying like babies and still delusional and clueless.
If Trump can deliver on infrastructure reconstruction like FDR did, then he should be re-elected in a 47 state landslide.

I doubt that CA, NY, or Mass would ever vote for him though. The other 47 maybe, sure.

I wouldnt argue that. Yeah, 47 is probably right.

Watching broadcast media discuss Trump's message of "change" and am struck how little they understand. Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country.

Sure college is important for many. To be a competitive plumber, carpenter, electrician and do high quality work you need "training". To be a machinist and to run automated equipment, you need even more training. That was NOT part of Trump's campaign. I don't recall it being mentioned and networks played Trump's speeches from beginning to end every single day so I saw a lot of speeches.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. ...!

I stopped reading here. YOU are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
Yea, Race baiting:

Popular Trending Trumpisms: A Mexican can't be a fair judge; Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks; I like people who weren't captured
Mocking the disabled - I don't remember; Grab her by the pu$$y; That fat ugly face of hers

1. You lefties spend a year gloating that HIspanics hate Trump. Trump states that one specific hispanin hates him and you pretend that is an outrage.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

2. The record keeping is poor, but imo, a lot of crime, including violent crime comes across the border illegally.

3. "Laziness"? I didn't hear that specific lie of the liberals.

4. The POW comment was a well deserved counter attack aimed at McCain. Who, btw, does not need you to defend him.

5. He did not mock that reporters disability. He mocked that reporter. That reporter has a disability that locks his joints, not one that causes spasms.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

6. "let".

7. LIberals, able to dish it out but not take it.

8. I note that nothing in this post even tried to support your nonsensical race bating. Good call on that. I assume that you will NOT honestly drop it.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

dean pull up your underoos and deal with the guy like the rest of us have too......quit your whining...
I am dealing. And I'm not whining.

I am also not blindly following, refusing to question someone who has already been caught in at least a dozen campaign lies.

Should we name them?
dean why dont you wait until the guy takes office and see what he does before you start your weekly moaning.....and are you saying that no other politicians have any campaign lies?...shall we name them?...

Think of Saturday Night Live with my responses, only my responses have real meaning:

Watching broadcast media discuss Trump's message of "change" and am struck how little they understand. Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country. ILMAO............BS.

Sure college is important for many. To be a competitive plumber, carpenter, electrician and do high quality work you need "training". To be a machinist and to run automated equipment, you need even more training. That was NOT part of Trump's campaign. I don't recall it being mentioned and networks played Trump's speeches from beginning to end every single day so I saw a lot of speeches. GOES WITHOUT SAYING, BUT THE TRUE MEANING OF THIS WRITING IS YOU'RE TRYING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF OF SOMETHING. COULDN'T TELL YOU WHAT.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. Trump isn't about change, it's all about "going back" to an imagined time when factory workers were highly paid, the income gap was a fraction of what it is today and people of color were more or less invisible. I THOUGHT THE WALL WAS SYMBOLIC AS WELL, BUT IT KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE IT MIGHT BE A REALITY. AS FOR "GOING BACK", I CALL BS TO EXTENT. WE'RE PROTECTING OUR OWN.

Hillary's message, added to by Bernie was strongly pro education. Since the media very rarely played more than two or three minutes of a Clinton speech if they played any at all, it was a major point that was completely lost. Of course education is not something Republicans have been fond of for the last 40 or 50 years. That's why they want it controlled at the local level. So they can teach Noah's Ark as true history. HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Trump's message was to protect the American working class from the future, Clinton's was to prepare them for the future. With only Trump's message being broadcast day after day in it's entirety, why is it a surprise he won? Will Trump end free trade? Not likely. And renegotiate all you want, but if you don't have a well educated and skilled work force, it won't be possible to have a "terrific" trade agreement that benefits the unskilled and uneducated. That's living in the land of "Milk and Cookies". YOU'RE WISE LIKE A GRASSHOPPER.

All I can say id good Luck Prez Trump! Now, go explain to the rioters that "Mexicans are rapists", "blacks are lazy", and "Grab women's pu$$ies" was all a big "joke" and you didn't really mean it. I'm sure they will believe you. After all, you wanted to be the leader, so lead! YOU'RE LYING TO APPEASE YOUR SIMPLE AND CORRUPT BRAIN.

Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country.
And Bernie sanders was promising free college education,
which appealed to hmmm, to the very group of people
who became his base supporters...then, sold out

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color.
Yeah, the wall is symbolic... period.

Not to shut out people of color but,
addressing the real problem of people here illegally!
The funny thing is, blacks are minorities,
behind the Hispanic population.

There are laws in place that should be enforced,
since deporting them seems to be fruitless,
maybe we should just build prisons and lock them up.

If we won't enforce immigration laws, instead of ignoring them,
or creating new laws to circumvent the laws in place,
then I say, start releasing prisoners from jail.

Starting w low level crimes.
Someone, somewhere, is sitting in jail,
cause they shoplifted one, too many times.

But, we are providing sanctuary to an illegal immigrant,
that caused 60 million in damages setting wildfires.

Frankly, I'm surprised that African Americans aren't pissed,
because of the fact that Hispanics are given more attention,
and more priority and have made more advancements,
then what African Americans have tried to accomplish for years.

The only neighborhoods around here to see any improvements,
and the only communities they having really invested in,
are those of Hispanic and influential white residents.

Gee, wonder why that is...being that you live in Chicago,
this is one, fact of the matter, you can not deny!

Gender studies degrees are not the future.
For those that don't go to college, that's what they believe college is all about. Compete with a degreed foreigner and let's see how that works out. Even ditch diggers have been replaced with machines.

I did go to college...

The humanities seem to be getting more and more worthless every year. Teaching Marxist BS and professional grade whiner is no the answer to anything.
You must have went to Trump U. Nothing else explains it.

dean pull up your underoos and deal with the guy like the rest of us have too......quit your whining...
I am dealing. And I'm not whining.

I am also not blindly following, refusing to question someone who has already been caught in at least a dozen campaign lies.

Should we name them?
You cannot call them likes until he has had some time as president!
Oh, give me a break. He is already walking back much of his to do list.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. Trump isn't about change, it's all about "going back" to an imagined time when factory workers were highly paid, the income gap was a fraction of what it is today and people of color were more or less invisible.

Hillary's message, added to by Bernie was strongly pro education. Since the media very rarely played more than two or three minutes of a Clinton speech if they played any at all, it was a major point that was completely lost. Of course education is not something Republicans have been fond of for the last 40 or 50 years. That's why they want it controlled at the local level. So they can teach Noah's Ark as true history.

Trump's message was to protect the American working class from the future, Clinton's was to prepare them for the future. With only Trump's message being broadcast day after day in it's entirety, why is it a surprise he won? Will Trump end free trade? Not likely. And renegotiate all you want, but if you don't have a well educated and skilled work force, it won't be possible to have a "terrific" trade agreement that benefits the unskilled and uneducated. That's living in the land of "Milk and Cookies".

All I can say id good Luck Prez Trump! Now, go explain to the rioters that "Mexicans are rapists", "blacks are lazy", and "Grab women's pu$$ies" was all a big "joke" and you didn't really mean it. I'm sure they will believe you. After all, you wanted to be the leader, so lead!

Such bull shit. Your just pissed because the seas did not stop rising and all that. Bambam can not point to one black life he made better. Not with bammer care, Not with his fat wife's diet for other peoples children not with any of it. Just deal with. I promise, an alt right isnt under your bed waiting to eat you.
That's it? That's your comeback? The seas didn't stop rising? This is why people don't take you seriously.

You're just as whacked and out of touch with reality as the media arrogance, smugness, and ignorance.
Because college is stupid.
You don't need skills.
Not when Trump is going to give you a high paying job where you don't have much to do.

Mexicans are MOSTLY a combo of native American (mongoloid by race) and Spanish--sorta---generally
Iberian peninsula---(caucasion by race) is that what you
are called "colored"?
People of color and colored are not the same thing.

You're just as whacked and out of touch with reality as the media arrogance, smugness, and ignorance.
Because college is stupid.
You don't need skills.
Not when Trump is going to give you a high paying job where you don't have much to do.

Because the media is arrogant, smug, and ignorant. It has nothing to do with college.

Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country.
And Bernie sanders was promising free college education,
which appealed to hmmm, to the very group of people
who became his base supporters...then, sold out

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color.
Yeah, the wall is symbolic... period.

Not to shut out people of color but,
addressing the real problem of people here illegally!
The funny thing is, blacks are minorities,
behind the Hispanic population.

There are laws in place that should be enforced,
since deporting them seems to be fruitless,
maybe we should just build prisons and lock them up.

If we won't enforce immigration laws, instead of ignoring them,
or creating new laws to circumvent the laws in place,
then I say, start releasing prisoners from jail.

Starting w low level crimes.
Someone, somewhere, is sitting in jail,
cause they shoplifted one, too many times.

But, we are providing sanctuary to an illegal immigrant,
that caused 60 million in damages setting wildfires.

Frankly, I'm surprised that African Americans aren't pissed,
because of the fact that Hispanics are given more attention,
and more priority and have made more advancements,
then what African Americans have tried to accomplish for years.

The only neighborhoods around here to see any improvements,
and the only communities they having really invested in,
are those of Hispanic and influential white residents.

Gee, wonder why that is...being that you live in Chicago,
this is one, fact of the matter, you can not deny!
You might want to do some fact checking to back up all those suppositions.

I think that Trump used the fear and economic uncertainty facing the Rust Belt, to elect the first KKK government in US history. All of the trade rhetoric was smoke and mirrors to the agenda to elect a pro-white government.

We see Trump having lobbyists submit suggestions for the secretarial positions of various agencies. And Bannon is co-Chief of Staff. If that isn't telling, nothing is.

Mexicans are MOSTLY a combo of native American (mongoloid by race) and Spanish--sorta---generally
Iberian peninsula---(caucasion by race) is that what you
are called "colored"?

People of color and colored are not the same thing.

oh....can you define "people of color" vs "colored"-----
as understood in the USA vs London???

I think that Trump used the fear and economic uncertainty facing the Rust Belt, to elect the first KKK government in US history. All of the trade rhetoric was smoke and mirrors to the agenda to elect a pro-white government.

We see Trump having lobbyists submit suggestions for the secretarial positions of various agencies. And Bannon is co-Chief of Staff. If that isn't telling, nothing is.

You are hysterical----------btw--you got some useful links to
Bannon's position on things? I find only VAGUE allusions

Forum List

Back