The press just doesn't understand what the Trump movement was all about.

R

rdean

Watching broadcast media discuss Trump's message of "change" and am struck how little they understand. Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country.

Sure college is important for many. To be a competitive plumber, carpenter, electrician and do high quality work you need "training". To be a machinist and to run automated equipment, you need even more training. That was NOT part of Trump's campaign. I don't recall it being mentioned and networks played Trump's speeches from beginning to end every single day so I saw a lot of speeches.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. Trump isn't about change, it's all about "going back" to an imagined time when factory workers were highly paid, the income gap was a fraction of what it is today and people of color were more or less invisible.

Hillary's message, added to by Bernie was strongly pro education. Since the media very rarely played more than two or three minutes of a Clinton speech if they played any at all, it was a major point that was completely lost. Of course education is not something Republicans have been fond of for the last 40 or 50 years. That's why they want it controlled at the local level. So they can teach Noah's Ark as true history.

Trump's message was to protect the American working class from the future, Clinton's was to prepare them for the future. With only Trump's message being broadcast day after day in it's entirety, why is it a surprise he won? Will Trump end free trade? Not likely. And renegotiate all you want, but if you don't have a well educated and skilled work force, it won't be possible to have a "terrific" trade agreement that benefits the unskilled and uneducated. That's living in the land of "Milk and Cookies".

All I can say id good Luck Prez Trump! Now, go explain to the rioters that "Mexicans are rapists", "blacks are lazy", and "Grab women's pu$$ies" was all a big "joke" and you didn't really mean it. I'm sure they will believe you. After all, you wanted to be the leader, so lead!

Watching broadcast media discuss Trump's message of "change" and am struck how little they understand. Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country.

Sure college is important for many. To be a competitive plumber, carpenter, electrician and do high quality work you need "training". To be a machinist and to run automated equipment, you need even more training. That was NOT part of Trump's campaign. I don't recall it being mentioned and networks played Trump's speeches from beginning to end every single day so I saw a lot of speeches.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. ...!

I stopped reading here. YOU are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education.

So there may be hope for you after all.

Good luck.
I was able to retire early because of the engineering skills I got from going to college that were partially paid for from Veterans Benefits I received after serving in the military.

And I didn't even start going until I was nearly 30 years old. I spent my time working in a factory and partying. But all my friends had gotten married, some died, some went to college and some moved on. I started late, but finished early.

If anyone knows the value of education, it's me.

dean pull up your underoos and deal with the guy like the rest of us have too......quit your whining...
I am dealing. And I'm not whining.

I am also not blindly following, refusing to question someone who has already been caught in at least a dozen campaign lies.

Should we name them?

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. ...!

I stopped reading here. YOU are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
Yea, Race baiting:

Popular Trending Trumpisms: A Mexican can't be a fair judge; Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks; I like people who weren't captured
Mocking the disabled - I don't remember; Grab her by the pu$$y; That fat ugly face of hers

Gender studies degrees are not the future.
For those that don't go to college, that's what they believe college is all about. Compete with a degreed foreigner and let's see how that works out. Even ditch diggers have been replaced with machines.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. Trump isn't about change, it's all about "going back" to an imagined time when factory workers were highly paid, the income gap was a fraction of what it is today and people of color were more or less invisible.

Hillary's message, added to by Bernie was strongly pro education. Since the media very rarely played more than two or three minutes of a Clinton speech if they played any at all, it was a major point that was completely lost. Of course education is not something Republicans have been fond of for the last 40 or 50 years. That's why they want it controlled at the local level. So they can teach Noah's Ark as true history.

Trump's message was to protect the American working class from the future, Clinton's was to prepare them for the future. With only Trump's message being broadcast day after day in it's entirety, why is it a surprise he won? Will Trump end free trade? Not likely. And renegotiate all you want, but if you don't have a well educated and skilled work force, it won't be possible to have a "terrific" trade agreement that benefits the unskilled and uneducated. That's living in the land of "Milk and Cookies".

All I can say id good Luck Prez Trump! Now, go explain to the rioters that "Mexicans are rapists", "blacks are lazy", and "Grab women's pu$$ies" was all a big "joke" and you didn't really mean it. I'm sure they will believe you. After all, you wanted to be the leader, so lead!
:cuckoo:

Gender studies degrees are not the future.
For those that don't go to college, that's what they believe college is all about. Compete with a degreed foreigner and let's see how that works out. Even ditch diggers have been replaced with machines.

I did go to college...

The humanities seem to be getting more and more worthless every year. Teaching Marxist BS and professional grade whiner is no the answer to anything.

dean pull up your underoos and deal with the guy like the rest of us have too......quit your whining...
I am dealing. And I'm not whining.

I am also not blindly following, refusing to question someone who has already been caught in at least a dozen campaign lies.

Should we name them?
You cannot call them likes until he has had some time as president!

Such bull shit. Your just pissed because the seas did not stop rising and all that. Bambam can not point to one black life he made better. Not with bammer care, Not with his fat wife's diet for other peoples children not with any of it. Just deal with. I promise, an alt right isnt under your bed waiting to eat you.

You're just as whacked and out of touch with reality as the media arrogance, smugness, and ignorance.

Mexicans are MOSTLY a combo of native American (mongoloid by race) and Spanish--sorta---generally
Iberian peninsula---(caucasion by race) is that what you
are called "colored"?

Some leftist are just so blinded there is no way to make them see.
Not true.

It is simply that all the rural rednecks united and showed up to vote.

Keep that up. In four years, when the libs are still on this same divisive hate rhetoric, they'll be watching a 49 state reagan landslide, crying like babies and still delusional and clueless.

Forum List

Back