The press just doesn't understand what the Trump movement was all about.

Watching broadcast media discuss Trump's message of "change" and am struck how little they understand. Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country.

Sure college is important for many. To be a competitive plumber, carpenter, electrician and do high quality work you need "training". To be a machinist and to run automated equipment, you need even more training. That was NOT part of Trump's campaign. I don't recall it being mentioned and networks played Trump's speeches from beginning to end every single day so I saw a lot of speeches.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. Trump isn't about change, it's all about "going back" to an imagined time when factory workers were highly paid, the income gap was a fraction of what it is today and people of color were more or less invisible.

Hillary's message, added to by Bernie was strongly pro education. Since the media very rarely played more than two or three minutes of a Clinton speech if they played any at all, it was a major point that was completely lost. Of course education is not something Republicans have been fond of for the last 40 or 50 years. That's why they want it controlled at the local level. So they can teach Noah's Ark as true history.

Trump's message was to protect the American working class from the future, Clinton's was to prepare them for the future. With only Trump's message being broadcast day after day in it's entirety, why is it a surprise he won? Will Trump end free trade? Not likely. And renegotiate all you want, but if you don't have a well educated and skilled work force, it won't be possible to have a "terrific" trade agreement that benefits the unskilled and uneducated. That's living in the land of "Milk and Cookies".

All I can say id good Luck Prez Trump! Now, go explain to the rioters that "Mexicans are rapists", "blacks are lazy", and "Grab women's pu$$ies" was all a big "joke" and you didn't really mean it. I'm sure they will believe you. After all, you wanted to be the leader, so lead!

You're just as whacked and out of touch with reality as the media arrogance, smugness, and ignorance.
Because college is stupid.
You don't need skills.
Not when Trump is going to give you a high paying job where you don't have much to do.

Because the media is arrogant, smug, and ignorant. It has nothing to do with college.
I can't argue with what you said about the media.
Donald Trump received a "Cease and Desist" order from the Attorney General of New York that told Trump to stop illegally collecting money for his fraudulent, uncertified and unregulated charity. I know know any Republicans who even know that.

Trump collected an unknown number of millions for his "charity". A guilty verdict requires he pay back all the collected money.

Donald Trump's taxes going back years will have to be re-examined to find out how many times he used his illegal charity as a Tax Shelter. All those taxes will have to be paid.

An inventory will have to be taken by the investigators to identify everything he bought using collected money from his illegal and uncertified charity.

Trump is still under investigation for allegedly bribing the Attorney General of Florida. We already know he paid her $25,000.00 for dropping his other investigation for Fraud and Racketeering which is why he has a court date for Nov 28th, 20 days after the election.

He's already had one fine by the IRS for paying out an alleged bribe from his illegal charity.
Trump has also been accused of paying off lawsuits using money he collected from his illegal charity. The lawsuits will have to be identified, which could open another entire investigation.

While the press went after Hillary ceaselessly and non stop, it was only a single reporter that looked into the Trump Foundation. So far. Now she's gone and he's president. Let's see what the press uncovers now he is under the spotlight.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Watching broadcast media discuss Trump's message of "change" and am struck how little they understand. Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country.
I have heard about a time in Communist history when manual workers were paid about the same as intellectuals.

Sure college is important for many. To be a competitive plumber, carpenter, electrician and do high quality work you need "training". To be a machinist and to run automated equipment, you need even more training. That was NOT part of Trump's campaign. I don't recall it being mentioned and networks played Trump's speeches from beginning to end every single day so I saw a lot of speeches.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. Trump isn't about change, it's all about "going back" to an imagined time when factory workers were highly paid, the income gap was a fraction of what it is today and people of color were more or less invisible.

Hillary's message, added to by Bernie was strongly pro education. Since the media very rarely played more than two or three minutes of a Clinton speech if they played any at all, it was a major point that was completely lost. Of course education is not something Republicans have been fond of for the last 40 or 50 years. That's why they want it controlled at the local level. So they can teach Noah's Ark as true history.

Trump's message was to protect the American working class from the future, Clinton's was to prepare them for the future. With only Trump's message being broadcast day after day in it's entirety, why is it a surprise he won? Will Trump end free trade? Not likely. And renegotiate all you want, but if you don't have a well educated and skilled work force, it won't be possible to have a "terrific" trade agreement that benefits the unskilled and uneducated. That's living in the land of "Milk and Cookies".

All I can say id good Luck Prez Trump! Now, go explain to the rioters that "Mexicans are rapists", "blacks are lazy", and "Grab women's pu$$ies" was all a big "joke" and you didn't really mean it. I'm sure they will believe you. After all, you wanted to be the leader, so lead!

I think that Trump used the fear and economic uncertainty facing the Rust Belt, to elect the first KKK government in US history. All of the trade rhetoric was smoke and mirrors to the agenda to elect a pro-white government.

We see Trump having lobbyists submit suggestions for the secretarial positions of various agencies. And Bannon is co-Chief of Staff. If that isn't telling, nothing is.

You are hysterical----------btw--you got some useful links to
Bannon's position on things? I find only VAGUE allusions

I Know Trump's New Campaign Chairman, Steve Bannon. Here's What You Need To Know.

Exclusive: Steve Bannon, Trump’s New C.E.O., Hints at His Master Plan

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises - CNNPolitics.com

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

I think that Trump used the fear and economic uncertainty facing the Rust Belt, to elect the first KKK government in US history. All of the trade rhetoric was smoke and mirrors to the agenda to elect a pro-white government.

We see Trump having lobbyists submit suggestions for the secretarial positions of various agencies. And Bannon is co-Chief of Staff. If that isn't telling, nothing is.

Breitbart News’ Worst Headlines

Stephen Bannon's appointment met with criticism

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises - CNNPolitics.com

Glenn Beck: Trump's New Campaign Chief Is "The Most Dangerous Guy In American Politics"

Check out this one first, there is so much humor.

http://gizmodo.com/10-headlines-from-the-white-houses-new-chief-strategist-1788935071
10 Headlines About Science and Tech From the White House's New Chief Strategist

zgv29jxfzgc0ikisykte.jpg

I have heard about a time in Communist history when manual workers were paid about the same as intellectuals.
And did you hear about what kind of jobs Trump is bringing back since so many factories came back and became fully automated?

I completely disagree. We've had KKK presidents many times. Look up Woodrow Wilson and all that he achieved for racial harmony.

I Know Trump's New Campaign Chairman, Steve Bannon. Here's What You Need To Know.

thanks for the citation------I still know nothing. I do not read stuff from Breitbart. --------from your citation I got the clear
impression that someone hates Bannon's guts and considers him an OPPORTUNIST and uses a very vague "white supremacist" libel. ----no details

thanks for the citation------I still know nothing. I do not read stuff from Breitbart. --------from your citation I got the clear
impression that someone hates Bannon's guts and considers him an OPPORTUNIST and uses a very vague "white supremacist" libel. ----no details

Steve Bannon is, or rather was, the Editor in Chief of Brieitbart,

Weeeeeeeee

The wheels on the bus go round & round.......

You're just as whacked and out of touch with reality as the media arrogance, smugness, and ignorance.
Because college is stupid.
You don't need skills.
Not when Trump is going to give you a high paying job where you don't have much to do.

Because the media is arrogant, smug, and ignorant. It has nothing to do with college.
I can't argue with what you said about the media.
Donald Trump received a "Cease and Desist" order from the Attorney General of New York that told Trump to stop illegally collecting money for his fraudulent, uncertified and unregulated charity. I know know any Republicans who even know that.

Trump collected an unknown number of millions for his "charity". A guilty verdict requires he pay back all the collected money.

Donald Trump's taxes going back years will have to be re-examined to find out how many times he used his illegal charity as a Tax Shelter. All those taxes will have to be paid.

An inventory will have to be taken by the investigators to identify everything he bought using collected money from his illegal and uncertified charity.

Trump is still under investigation for allegedly bribing the Attorney General of Florida. We already know he paid her $25,000.00 for dropping his other investigation for Fraud and Racketeering which is why he has a court date for Nov 28th, 20 days after the election.

He's already had one fine by the IRS for paying out an alleged bribe from his illegal charity.
Trump has also been accused of paying off lawsuits using money he collected from his illegal charity. The lawsuits will have to be identified, which could open another entire investigation.

While the press went after Hillary ceaselessly and non stop, it was only a single reporter that looked into the Trump Foundation. So far. Now she's gone and he's president. Let's see what the press uncovers now he is under the spotlight.

I completely disagree. We've had KKK presidents many times. Look up Woodrow Wilson and all that he achieved for racial harmony.

Let us set the record straight on a few things please, and then the far lefties can carry on with their talking points, lol------------>

1. A smaller % of them there white folk voted for Trump, than voted for Romney.

2. A higher % of African Americans and Hispanics, voted for Trump than did Romney.

3. A smaller % of Republicans came out for Trump than did for Romney.

4. A much larger % of crossover vote happened for Trump, in other words------------>traditional Democrats voted for Trump in very large numbers, while far leftists kept with Hillary.

5. If Mitt Romney would have received the vote totals that Trump did in 2012 in the same states, Obama would have lost the Presidency.

These are easily verifiable numbers if you wish to look them up; I am not exaggerating, or trying to mislead anyone. The far lefties need to understand that while it is true that Trump supporters were ardent, the Republican party as a whole was not. Yes, he received an overwhelming vote % of the Republicans that voted, but where Hillary lost was, to many of her voters ALSO voted for him. Hillary did NOT even come close in any subset of voter, to the performance of Obama in either of his victory's. Many of those votes went to Trump, and you can easily see that by the fact that if Romney would have gotten the same amount of votes per state, Obama would have been defeated in 2012.

The truth is---------->traditional Democrats also believe that you far lefties have gone to, damn, far; and Trump not really being far right, allowed them to change sides. Believe me when I say that if the nominee would have been Cruz, there would have been far more Republican votes, but few of the Democratic vote would have crossed over.

And so, as RDERP and many other threads on here have the lefties saying how Trump is already backpedaling, the left may be correct, and that proves one thing; he is NOT far right, alt right, but probably pretty centrist. All their blathering about him was a just a talking point, and while we Republicans might cringe a little, remember why we HAD to, along with traditional Democrats, vote him in. The alternative was a 3rd term of Obama, and loss of traditionalists on the Supreme Court, where this nation would not be recognizable to its past, even 30 years ago.

In the end, we did good, and I personally would like to thank the traditional Democrats who stood with us. We know you couldn't let your nutty left wingers know what you were going to do, but understand, we now know not all the Democratic party is unpatriotic, just people who like to riot in the street, while claiming it is the other side who does such things, and they actually say such things with a straight face, lol!

Apparently you don't know what Trumps about either. Your doubling down on the exact thing that cost you the election. Trump supporters are not racist and the more you say they are, the more the country rebels.

Apparently you don't know what Trumps about either. Your doubling down on the exact thing that cost you the election. Trump supporters are not racist and the more you say they are, the more the country rebels.

And you're wilfully ignoring the people he surrounds himself with, his careful signals to the alt-right community which are ongoing with appointment of Bannon, and his total sell-out to lobbyists and big business.

And you're wilfully ignoring the people he surrounds himself with, his careful signals to the alt-right community which are ongoing with appointment of Bannon, and his total sell-out to lobbyists and big business.
You guys are very good at convincing yourselves that the opposition is racist, the devil, Hitler, etc. It's childish.

Such bull shit. Your just pissed because the seas did not stop rising and all that. Bambam can not point to one black life he made better. Not with bammer care, Not with his fat wife's diet for other peoples children not with any of it. Just deal with. I promise, an alt right isnt under your bed waiting to eat you.
That's it? That's your comeback? The seas didn't stop rising? This is why people don't take you seriously.

rdean and they take you seriously ? I mean mostly everyone just makes fun of you.

Such bull shit. Your just pissed because the seas did not stop rising and all that. Bambam can not point to one black life he made better. Not with bammer care, Not with his fat wife's diet for other peoples children not with any of it. Just deal with. I promise, an alt right isnt under your bed waiting to eat you.
That's it? That's your comeback? The seas didn't stop rising? This is why people don't take you seriously.

rdean and they take you seriously ? I mean mostly everyone just makes fun of you.
Ignorant right wingers make fun of me.

Serious people know better.

You guys are very good at convincing yourselves that the opposition is racist, the devil, Hitler, etc. It's childish.

I know, right? Where would people get such an idea:

Popular Trending Trumpisms: A Mexican can't be a fair judge; Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks; I like people who weren't captured
Mocking the disabled - I don't remember; Grab her by the pu$$y; That fat ugly face of hers

I know, right? Where would people get such an idea:

Popular Trending Trumpisms: A Mexican can't be a fair judge; Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks; I like people who weren't captured
Mocking the disabled - I don't remember; Grab her by the pu$$y; That fat ugly face of hers
Your inaccurate quotes have not changed my opinion.

Wilson was elected in 1912 - over a hundred years ago. One would think that in 2016, with a multi-racial country which has only become MORE multi-racial in 2016, that you would elect someone who doesn't think that white people are better than everyone else, because we know that's not true.

There are a large percentage of his supporters who are most definitely racist. Your wilful ignorance to that fact doesn't mean they're not.

Your idiot rule is coming to an end.....

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back