The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

First... who are you ? You make up those numbers? Because you did NOT provide ANY substantiation.
Now for FACTS with LINKs...
The first is the number of unemployed Americans, estimated every month from a federal survey of households. The unemployment level did peak at about 23 million people in April 2020, right when the economy was closing down due to the coronavirus. But that was nine months before Biden took office — and the number fell significantly before Biden was sworn in.
The number of unemployed Americans had fallen to about 10 million by the time Joe Biden was sworn in

You make up those numbers? Because you did NOT provide ANY substantiation.

LOL

You idiot, there's a link to the BLS in my post.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You make up those numbers? Because you did NOT provide ANY substantiation.

LOL

You idiot, there's a link to the BLS in my post.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Here we go with the Bullshit Labor Statistics again!

The monthly unemployment rate for June 2021 was 3.6%. This is the 18th unemployment report with Biden in office, his 18th month recorded for this list. This brings Biden's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 5.36% in December 2021 to 4.81% in June 2022.

Gerald Ford: 7.77%

Average Unemployment Rates for US Presidents since after World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Joe Biden: 4.81%
04. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
05. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
06. Donald Trump: 5.01%
07. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
08. George W. Bush: 5.27%
09. John Kennedy: 5.98%
10. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
11. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
12. Barack Obama: 7.45%
13. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
14. Gerald Ford: 7.77%

The labor force Participation rate was 62.2% for June 2022, up from 61.9% in December 2021.

Joe Biden on track to have the lowest average monthly unemployment of any U.S. President in history!
And gas prices are going down. I guess McConnell and McCarthy are hoping for another surge in crude oil?

Thanks to Trump of course...

if it wasn't for Trump and his superior planning and forecasting, Biden would be worse off

Trump essentially saved America from Obama's disastrous economy and policies...I don't have any data to support that, but it makes me feel better to believe it...
So....you are like Rudy. "We have lots of theories, just no evidence." in speaking of his assertion of massive voter fraud.

So....you are like Rudy. "We have lots of theories, just no evidence." in speaking of his assertion of massive voter fraud.
Oh boy YOU are repeating what someone else said that Rudy said!
Way to go fulfilling the way a vast majority of people like you do... use hearsay just like this:
"I heard a chicken say 'the sky is falling'..." So declared the witness to the chicken's statement.

No proof that Rudy said that!

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers told the January 6 committee that Rudy Giultold him: ‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence’​

Unlike this voice mail that counters Biden's statement:
Joe Biden sticking to claim he and Hunter Biden never talked about foreign business:

President Biden has repeatedly denied discussing Hunter's business ventures with him, but on June 27, the Daily Mail first published a bombshell voicemail that many feel contradicts previous claims.

"Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you have a chance give me a call. Nothing urgent—I just wanted to talk with you
," Biden is heard saying in a voicemail from 2018. "I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear."

Way to go fulfilling the way a vast majority of people like you do... use hearsay just like this:
"I heard a chicken say 'the sky is falling'..." So declared the witness to the chicken's statement.

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers told the January 6 committee that Rudy Giultold him: ‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence’​

Joe Biden sticking to claim he and Hunter Biden never talked about foreign business:

President Biden has repeatedly denied discussing Hunter's business ventures with him, but on June 27, the Daily Mail first published a bombshell voicemail that many feel contradicts previous claims.

"Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you have a chance give me a call. Nothing urgent—I just wanted to talk with you
," Biden is heard saying in a voicemail from 2018. "I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear."
Wow Jimmy needs to go testify at the Jan 6 debacle!

Here we go with the Bullshit Labor Statistics again!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You know the rightards are waving their white flag when they start diverting to Hunter.

Don't know, never counted.
Translation...None.
I have a few dozen family members in those fields...statistic 99% bullshit.
My son-in-law's mother would audit the statistics provided by the drug development teams at Ely Lilly for 35 years and had to constantly smack them down.
Academia statistics...what a farce!

The monthly unemployment rate for June 2021 was 3.6%. This is the 18th unemployment report with Biden in office, his 18th month recorded for this list. This brings Biden's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 5.36% in December 2021 to 4.81% in June 2022.

Gerald Ford: 7.77%

Average Unemployment Rates for US Presidents since after World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Joe Biden: 4.81%
04. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
05. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
06. Donald Trump: 5.01%
07. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
08. George W. Bush: 5.27%
09. John Kennedy: 5.98%
10. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
11. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
12. Barack Obama: 7.45%
13. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
14. Gerald Ford: 7.77%

The labor force Participation rate was 62.2% for June 2022, up from 61.9% in December 2021.

Joe Biden on track to have the lowest average monthly unemployment of any U.S. President in history!
Biden has thrown more people out of their jobs than any president in US history using vaccine mandates which are still in effect.
Of course he's made more jobs available....but he didn't create them. All he did was kick a qualified worker out of their position because he/she didn't want to put that poison in their body.....and opened up a new opportunity for either an illegal or a suck ass lemming willing to do anything the left asks of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back