The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

As Barack Obama once said: Ask not what your country can do for you.......
The exact opposite of what BHO stands for.

Yeah, because starting unnecessary wars, cutting help to poor people, making sure only the rich can afford health care and therefore not doing anything about trying to improve our shitty healthcare system, is what a caring President does, like George W. Bush. He gave such a damn..........
th

Look at all of those cliches in ONE sentence!!!!!!

Yeah, rigfhwingers hate it when we speak the truth.....they are facts, but you can try and sweep them under the rug.

Oh, I see you came late to the party!

:rofl:
I was wrong about Valerie Jarrett and, as you can see, agreed that the first two sentences were just fine. I should have known that since the word I was not in the last sentence that Obama didn't say it. And never would!

Oh, you mean because the quote did not mention you personally?!?!?

No, because Obama can't make a speech without saying I or me a dozen or more times. That is, unless he is blaming Bush or someone in his administration for his screwups. Then, not so much.

Yeah, at least he doesn't call himself the "Decider" like the doofus we had before Obama.

But you do realize that the President, ANY President IS the "decider" don't you?

Yeah, except George Bush didn't decide shit. Cheney did.

Yeah, because starting unnecessary wars, cutting help to poor people, making sure only the rich can afford health care and therefore not doing anything about trying to improve our shitty healthcare system, is what a caring President does, like George W. Bush. He gave such a damn..........
th

Yeah, rigfhwingers hate it when we speak the truth.....they are facts, but you can try and sweep them under the rug.

Honey who has gotten the most of the 85 BILLION a month the Boi King has created and pumped into the Economy?

I was wrong about Valerie Jarrett and, as you can see, agreed that the first two sentences were just fine. I should have known that since the word I was not in the last sentence that Obama didn't say it. And never would!

No, because Obama can't make a speech without saying I or me a dozen or more times. That is, unless he is blaming Bush or someone in his administration for his screwups. Then, not so much.

Yeah, at least he doesn't call himself the "Decider" like the doofus we had before Obama.

But you do realize that the President, ANY President IS the "decider" don't you?

You can prove this?

Oh, I see you came late to the party!

What is a good name for 'don't blame me, blame the other guy?'

What's a good name for someone that is trying to put all the crap Bush was responsible for under the rug and blame it on the new guy?

th

she never tires of repeating them over and over either

And you never tire of defending him, do you. Yep, you'd like to sweep all that crap under the rug.....fortunately we have history, and he will always be responsible for his crap.

th

Kinda sad.

Kinda sad for Bush, he thought he was so great....and sad for the doofuses who still think he was great.

th

And you never tire of defending him, do you. Yep, you'd like to sweep all that crap under the rug.....fortunately we have history, and he will always be responsible for his crap.

I've never defended Bush...but I do so enjoy bitch slapping Bammy Jizz swallowers.

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!

Faith, love of freedom, intelligence, energy of her citizens, and responsible/trustworthy leadership. Obama and his cronies must go.

So, I am confused. Do you agree or disagree with the quote of the President?

Its a sad thing to see someone who is so emotionally attached to a politician..unbelievable

Funny you should say that....

Have you seen this?

"The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising… As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J. Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon. "
Coulter, "Demonic," chapter two.

Yep...Excellent post sweetie. They brainwash the children as well...

I'm sure the OP had a tear in his eye when Barack Obama was elected.

LYRICS

Now and then I think of that election day, November
When you won I felt so happy I could die
Chugged a fifth, paraded in the street
And I thanked God that Palin wasn't Veep
It felt like change and it's a hope I still remember

You can get addicted to a certain kind of message
Like this is change we can believe in, yes we can
But college ended, had to pay my rent
At least you're the first gay president
But the change I got was that I moved in with my mother

Because you won and then you cut me off
Now your speeches never soar as high as unemployment
You took Obamacare so far
But you left me like a dog strapped on Romney's car
Even the shirt that was on my back
Is owned by China or being arbitraged by Goldman Sachs
Just send in a Predator Drone
'Cause now you're not Obama that I used to know

Now you're not Obama that I used to know
Now I need Obama that I used to know

Sometimes I think that Peace Prize winners shouldn't have a kill list
But you dumped Bin Laden in the sea so maybe it's all good
Said you'd rouse my economy
Your big package didn't stimulate me
Still my American Idol, though
When you sang, "I'm so in love with you"...Obama that I used to know

But you won and then you cut me off
Made out like you'd close Guantanamo and we got nothing
Relocation shouldn't be that hard
Just strap the prisoners in on top of Romney's car
No, I don't need you to legalize
Just keep the feds away from folks like you when you were younger
There's nothing that you didn't toke
But now that's just Obama that I used to know

Obama
That I used to know
Obama
That I used to know
Obama
That I used to know

In 2012 I need Obama that I used to know

What's a good name for someone that is trying to put all the crap Bush was responsible for under the rug and blame it on the new guy?

The 'new guy' blames his inability to deal with anything and everything on Bush, his staff, his political appointees, Fox news, Rush Limbaugh or the MSM. Try and keep up, OK!

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Faith, love of freedom, intelligence, energy of her citizens, and responsible/trustworthy leadership. Obama and his cronies must go.

Its a sad thing to see someone who is so emotionally attached to a politician..unbelievable

Have you seen this?

"The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising… As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J. Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon. "

Why should someone be outraged about children respecting and honoring the president?

Oh...never mind......I know why

Have you seen this?

Why should someone be outraged about children respecting and honoring the president?

Oh...never mind......I know why

If there is any outrage is the fact that parents set bad examples. Kids simply follow the examples. Who in their right mind would still "respect" the current Dope in Chief?

Have you seen this?

You want creepy?

AND

Look deep into Obama's eyes ... on the count of three ... you will worship Obama and sing his praises. When he tells you something ... you will believe it without question. When he leads you down the path to destruction ... you will like it and embrace it. You are now the property of the Democrat Party. If you sway from the path we have set before you we will call you names and belittle you so you better obey. On the count of three ... I will snap my fingers and you will forget our little conversation. But remember this ... we're watching you so ... OBEY!!!

The 'new guy' blames his inability to deal with anything and everything on Bush, his staff, his political appointees, Fox news, Rush Limbaugh or the MSM. Try and keep up, OK!
Liar. Obama isn't blaming Bush, I am. Obama is just dealing with the crap that Bush left behind and doing a pretty good job of cleaning up. You have blinders and would rather have a doofus that puts you on welfare and out of healthcare, but oh my, he's a conservative! And, that Faux News, not Fox.....we all know better.

Have you seen this?

You want creepy?

AND

Look deep into Obama's eyes ... on the count of three ... you will worship Obama and sing his praises. When he tells you something ... you will believe it without question. When he leads you down the path to destruction ... you will like it and embrace it. You are now the property of the Democrat Party. If you sway from the path we have set before you we will call you names and belittle you so you better obey. On the count of three ... I will snap my fingers and you will forget our little conversation. But remember this ... we're watching you so ... OBEY!!!

"Praise Mr. Bush, children"

Liar. Obama isn't blaming Bush, I am. Obama is just dealing with the crap that Bush left behind and doing a pretty good job of cleaning up. You have blinders and would rather have a doofus that puts you on welfare and out of healthcare, but oh my, he's a conservative! And, that Faux News, not Fox.....we all know better.

Well how many years is it going to take that Dear Leader to get a handle on what Bush left him? Until he's out of office living the high life in Hawaii on our dime?
this is the results of giving a real job to a man who did nothing but stir up communities by agitating them.
You are shrill and hysterical lately over that man/child hater Obama

I thought you were concerned with facts...

Well how many years is it going to take that Dear Leader to get a handle on what Bush left him? Until he's out of office living the high life in Hawaii on our dime?
this is the results of giving a real job to a man who did nothing but stir up communities by agitating them.

Don't worry, they'll once again decide that the current president is responsible for the current state of affairs, just as soon as the next Republican president is sworn in.

Don't worry, they'll once again decide that the current president is responsible for the current state of affairs, just as soon as the next Republican president is sworn in.

oh well TOO BAD

Forum List

Back