The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!

Oh fuck the little queer.

Enough platitudes. Obama has created a mess, with ISIS, with Ebola, with the Border. And all this pile of shit can do is go back to spouting his moronic campaigning rhetoric?

There are reports circulating that he is indeed Bi.

Sounds like the words of a wise man

Too bad your demi god didn't write them and too bad he's busy spying on us all, lying about it, then comming clean by tossing someone else under the bus... Only to later read a speech about how we're all freedom loving...

Fuck you make the left look gullible and ignorant RW, lol.

Ike wrote them....one of my favorite Republicans along with Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt

Teddy doesn't count as a Repub.

I'm in

65% for one percenters would mean almost no taxes for anyone else

JFK knew his stuff

Amazing the shit you Communists come up with.

{But it’s a fantasy to imagine that raising taxes on the rich will solve our deficit problem. If the IRS grabbed 100 percent of income over $1 million, the take would be just $616 billion. That’s only a third of this year’s deficit. Our national debt would continue to explode.}

John Stossel Tax The Rich The Rich Don t Have Enough. Really. - Forbes

Hey, you're fucking liar shitflinger, it's just what you are. You have not a shred of integrity or a hint of honor. :dunno:

Too bad your demi god didn't write them and too bad he's busy spying on us all, lying about it, then comming clean by tossing someone else under the bus... Only to later read a speech about how we're all freedom loving...

Ike wrote them....one of my favorite Republicans along with Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt

He is one of the greatest Republicans......a time when Republicans actually cared about the people

He is one of the greatest Republicans......a time when Republicans actually cared about the people

You can't really call a Progressive a republican, sorry.

That's why he started the Bull Moose Party

Last edited:
As Barack Obama once said: Ask not what your country can do for you.......
The exact opposite of what BHO stands for.

Yeah, because starting unnecessary wars, cutting help to poor people, making sure only the rich can afford health care and therefore not doing anything about trying to improve our shitty healthcare system, is what a caring President does, like George W. Bush. He gave such a damn..........
th

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

So far, so good!

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine."

Not bad!

"As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Change that to "As their heirs, may I never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

And we have a winner. Kudos to Valerie Jarrett for writing this for Obama.

Oh, I see you came late to the party!

:rofl:
I was wrong about Valerie Jarrett and, as you can see, agreed that the first two sentences were just fine. I should have known that since the word I was not in the last sentence that Obama didn't say it. And never would!

Oh, you mean because the quote did not mention you personally?!?!?

No, because Obama can't make a speech without saying I or me a dozen or more times. That is, unless he is blaming Bush or someone in his administration for his screwups. Then, not so much.

So far, so good!

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine."

Not bad!

Change that to "As their heirs, may I never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

I was wrong about Valerie Jarrett and, as you can see, agreed that the first two sentences were just fine. I should have known that since the word I was not in the last sentence that Obama didn't say it. And never would!

No, because Obama can't make a speech without saying I or me a dozen or more times. That is, unless he is blaming Bush or someone in his administration for his screwups. Then, not so much.

Yeah, at least he doesn't call himself the "Decider" like the doofus we had before Obama.

Yeah, because starting unnecessary wars, cutting help to poor people, making sure only the rich can afford health care and therefore not doing anything about trying to improve our shitty healthcare system, is what a caring President does, like George W. Bush. He gave such a damn..........
th

Look at all of those cliches in ONE sentence!!!!!!

So far, so good!

Not bad!

Yeah, at least he doesn't call himself the "Decider" like the doofus we had before Obama.

But you do realize that the President, ANY President IS the "decider" don't you?

So far, so good!

Not bad!

What is a good name for 'don't blame me, blame the other guy?'

th

she never tires of repeating them over and over either

th

she never tires of repeating them over and over either

Kinda sad.

Even though your video exposes you for the moron you are

Why don't you try to prove you are not a moron by explaining why a persons religion would be relevant?
If you're satisfied having a Muslim for president who hates America then you appear to be the moron.

You do realize that anyone who claims Obama is a Muslim is, by definition, a moron?
One big selling point about Obama in 2008 was his Muslim background. You know that so why play stupid.

News to me

I thought it was Republicans using "Hussein" in every sentence that were reminding us of his Muslim background
Well, it is a Muslim name. What's the problem?

No.

It's an Arabic name, and is as common as the name "Joe" in English. A language is not a religion. Pay attention.

I'm sure you were enthralled from such hollow words.

What, you consider Dwight Eisenhower's words to be hollow?!?!?

LordBrownTrout
If as implied in the OP they were spoken by our Cracka In Chief, yes.

Well, I don't know what a "Cracka" is, but if you are referring to Pres. Obama, no I did not mention his name in the OP. Neither did I imply it.

Nice try. No donut.

Enough platitudes. Obama has created a mess, with ISIS, with Ebola, with the Border. And all this pile of shit can do is go back to spouting his moronic campaigning rhetoric?

I see you are coming very late to the party.

You do realize that you just called Dwight D. Eisenhower a "little queer", right?

Poor you.

Forum List

Back