The Presidency of Scott Walker

The problem that all of these governors and former governors have is their track record.

This guy has one. A big one.

The problem that all of these governors and former governors have is their track record.

Because his track record isn't one of a liberal?

Don't let a little thing like the Constitution stand in the way of your man crush.
Please, spare us the "Constitution" bullshit. You've never cared about it before.

Walker has been the victim of government abuse himself so he knows what can happen.
A competent governor with a long record of achievement scares teh shit out of the Dems. No wonder they hate him. How long until we get the inevitable "Walker read a book on David Duke. That makes him a racist!" bullshit.

Don't let a little thing like the Constitution stand in the way of your man crush.
Please, spare us the "Constitution" bullshit. You've never cared about it before.

Walker has been the victim of government abuse himself so he knows what can happen.
A competent governor with a long record of achievement scares teh shit out of the Dems. No wonder they hate him. How long until we get the inevitable "Walker read a book on David Duke. That makes him a racist!" bullshit.

Save it. Nobody forgot.

Typical liberal response when you have nothing left. Make a homosexual reference or cry "racist". Weak.

Typical liberal response when you have nothing left. Make a homosexual reference or cry "racist". Weak.

He violated the Constitution. Period. And much more. Now, you can play this all you want but the reality is that the man has a history. You clowns had enough time to address the issues. You chose not to. Now, you have to find a viable candidate. He isn't it.

Further, when people dig deep enough then you can watch the Tea Party take a couple more hits.

He violated the Constitution. Period. And much more. Now, you can play this all you want but the reality is that the man has a history. You clowns had enough time to address the issues. You chose not to. Now, you have to find a viable candidate. He isn't it.

Further, when people dig deep enough then you can watch the Tea Party take a couple more hits.
An Obama sycophant accusing someone of violating the Constitution. That's funny.

An Obama sycophant accusing someone of violating the Constitution. That's funny.

I'm not an Obama sycophant. I'm not even a Democrat, Teapuppet.

Bullshit, it's obvious.

Bullshit, it's obvious.

You just can't handle the truth.

I can't wait for Walker to announce his run, hopefully he will do it in the Packer Stadium. at least he wont have to rent out 10,000 manicans like any democrat would.

Bullshit, it's obvious.

For somebody who is so sure Scott Walker has no chance of winning, you seem awfully worried he will get the nomination. Otherwise, you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince everyone not to support him. He scares the shit out of you, doesn't he?

Living in the state of Wisconsin myself I can say the state is clearly divided 50.50 and if there is a high turnout then he may not carry his home state and I frankly will not be casting a vote. He has shown a clear disdain for the middle class in a time when some populism is needed desperately. Those of you who do not live in the state have about as much intellectual insight as a pimple and that is giving you too much credit.

Bullshit, it's obvious.

For somebody who is so sure Scott Walker has no chance of winning, you seem awfully worried he will get the nomination. Otherwise, you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince everyone not to support him. He scares the shit out of you, doesn't he?

Ya. You mean like you tried to dissuade people from reading the decisions of the court. Shaddup!. Run him. You'll have your ass handed to you. It will be fun. Just remember what I said.

Living in the state of Wisconsin myself I can say the state is clearly divided 50.50 and if there is a high turnout then he may not carry his home state and I frankly will not be casting a vote. He has shown a clear disdain for the middle class in a time when some populism is needed desperately. Those of you who do not live in the state have about as much intellectual insight as a pimple and that is giving you too much credit.
Don't tell me, you're gonna claim you're not a liberal too, right?

Bullshit, it's obvious.

Ya. You mean like you tried to dissuade people from reading the decisions of the court. Shaddup!. Run him. You'll have your ass handed to you. It will be fun. Just remember what I said.
How do you conclude that, idiot?

Forum List

Back