The power of New Zealand

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
There is Youtube video about the power held by New Zealand, which prompts me to think about the answer.

The Short Answer is its not very powerful at all on its own left to its own devices up against its peers from elsewhere.

Here's the long answer.

Around the world, compared to all other countries, it has medium to high power, and greater resourcefulness than any other country outside of the European Union, the USA, Canada and Australia.
Its as resourceful as any other WHITE country, the greatest resourcefulness threshold on earth.

Its very, very highly ranked for its Human Development Index, and it has one of the world's greatest educational systems.

That's reality.

Why do people like to compare Europe to America? If you like Europe so much, fuckin move there. And while you are at it, join one of their limp wristed forums.
Asswipe :thup:

Why do people like to compare Europe to America? If you like Europe so much, fuckin move there. And while you are at it, join one of their limp wristed forums.
I can't find New Zealand on a map of Europe...

New Zealand cant even defend themselves. They would have to depend on everyone else.

depend on everyone else
How ironic

New Zealand cant even defend themselves. They would have to depend on everyone else.

depend on everyone else
How ironic
Who would want to conquer New Zealand anyway?

Someone with a sheep fetish, maybe.

Actually, playing Risk taught me that if you want to conquer the whole world, you have to start in Australia, then take New Guinea and Indonesia and go from there.

New Zealand better hope no one else figures that out.

I can't find New Zealand on a map of Europe...
True. I just heard they were in talks about joining the EU..

Yes far left drones never do research they are just to quick to show off their two year old mentality..

Joining the European Union – Britain, Europe and New Zealand – Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand

Forum List

Back