The Democratic presidential field is a joke

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hillary will win by default because of the lack of opposition.

Hillary, an untrustworthy liar
Bernie, as one track minded as Matthew
Webb, *raises hand* call on me call on me!
Omalley, we need Detroit riots on a national level
Chaffey, "why am I here?"

The Democratic party is a joke

Good thing you started a thread to provide your expert analysis. To show how insightful it was, what democrats should be running in your opinion so it wouldn't be such a "joke"?

• Banned
  • Banned
Good thing you started a thread to provide your expert analysis. To show how insightful it was, what democrats should be running in your opinion so it wouldn't be such a "joke"?
Those of adequate accomplishments. Those that would actually debate Hillary rather than kiss her ass.

Such as.....?
Are you implying there are none who fall under that category? It's certainly not my job to pick the candidates for a party I don't belong to but the ones available now are a joke.

Those of adequate accomplishments. Those that would actually debate Hillary rather than kiss her ass.

Such as.....?
Are you implying there are none who fall under that category? It's certainly not my job to pick the candidates for a party I don't belong to but the ones available now are a joke.

I'm highlighting the fact that you'd think the democratic field would be a joke no matter what, because you see the letter D next to their name and instantly have your opinion. Thus your opinion on the current field of democrats is worthless since your opinion wouldn't change no matter who entered the race.

Thanks for proving my point.

Such as.....?

I'm highlighting the fact that you'd think the democratic field would be a joke no matter what, because you see the letter D next to their name and instantly have your opinion. Thus your opinion on the current field of democrats is worthless since your opinion wouldn't change no matter who entered the race.

Thanks for proving my point.
Silly analysis.

That same position could be made for anyone talking about any party they don't belong to.

Only one person on that stage answered that all lives matter. ONE
Candidates cowering from a radical group out of fear don't belong on the stage.

If that isn't the biggest joke of all I don't know what is.

Another case of the pot calling the kettle black.
The GOP has contenders with real life accomplishments behind them. The Dems have one with such accomplishments, Webb, and he isn't given the time of day.

Did you not notice how national security was never discussed? That is Hillary's expertise supposedly but the topic was completely ignored. Apparently free college is the only thing worthy of discussion

The Democratic presidential field is a joke.

excluding Clinton, correct.

Forum List

Back