The Post-Trump GOP

That's probably true, it's probably the smart thing to do, and the Lincoln Project types probably know it.
The "Lincoln Project" is made up of a bunch of left-wing assholes that were life-long Dumbocrats. There were a couple of RINOs who sold out to join with promises of power if they did. :rolleyes:

But you're the dumfuk thay said trump would win in 2020. So i guess the two of you are sitting at the same table.
1. Never said that, ignorant little snowflake

2. Trump did win (and in a landslide). 10 million more votes than in 2016. More votes than any candidate ever (JFK, Clinton, Obama, etc.)

3. Is it hard living life ignorant? Or does mooching off government soften that blow for you?

But you're the dumfuk thay said trump would win in 2020. So i guess the two of you are sitting at the same table.
1. Never said that, ignorant little snowflake

2. Trump did win (and in a landslide). 10 million more votes than in 2016. More votes than any candidate ever (JFK, Clinton, Obama, etc.)

3. Is it hard living life ignorant? Or does mooching off government soften that blow for you?
You, of course, did say that, you pathetic liar. And being the baby you are, you continue to insist that he won. Now go on, have your little fit and embarrass yourself for 3 pages.

You, of course, did say that, you pathetic liar. And being the baby you are, you continue to insist that he won. Now go on, have your little fit and embarrass yourself for 3 pages.
Really? Post a link where I said that, snowflake. Post a link or leave USMB for lying.

I don't make predictions. Unlike you idiots, I realize I'm not Nostradamus.

Mac, no one cares what you think.
Thank you! You beat me to it. He's the same dill-hole who said Trump would never have a chance in the GOP primary and then said he would lose in a "landslide" to Hitlery Clinton.
I am?

Quote me.

Oh, that's right, you're a Trumpster. Lies are fine for you.

Abortion restrictions save many vulnerable unborn babies.

So you feel Americans are incapable of having babies and we must rely on foreigners to have kids??

Abortion restrictions save no one. When abortion was legalized in America, the birth rate was unchanged. It didn't go down at all, which says that women were getting already getting abortions. What changed was there were no deaths from illegal botched, back alley abortions or women bleeding out in emergency rooms. Overnight that ended. The abortion restrictions don't save babies, they kill women.

You want to save babies - mandated maternity leave and universal health care.

Americans aren't incapable of having babies, but they are refusing to do it. The American birth rate is declining, because working Americans can't afford to have babies. No universal health care, no maternity leave, no subsidized child care before public school. Public schools being replaced by charter schools. People can't afford large families when both parents have to work just to keep a roof over the heads of their less than 2 children, on average.

This is true all over the first world. As people become wealthier and more educated, they have fewer babies. But the rest of the first world has all sorts of incentives for working people to breed. In Canada, we have a child tax benefit which pays $500 per month per child for families with income of less than $35,000, and reduces as incomes rise. Those with incomes over $35,000 but under $70,000 receives a reducing benefit based on their income.

We have one of the top public school education systems in the world, and we have subsidized day care for low income families, albeit not nearly enough spaces to handle the need. We have paid parental leave for one year following birth, and guaranteed job security for those using parental leave.

But we still have a low birthrate, and we have increased immigration to cover the worker shortages which will follow if we don't.
You don’t seem able to assimilate information that contradicts your ideology.

Abortions increased after legalization.

Canada has a lower birthrate than the US so your theory that universal health care results in a higher birthrate seems unlikely.

Some social programs like social security and subsidized day care may result in a lower birthrate.

Abortionists kill women: Back-Alley Abortion Never Ended (4/19/13)

The abortion industry has influence over corrupt politicians. These politicians allow abortionists to put $$$$ over women’s health.

The US education system has been ranked higher than Canada's system.

What is more reprehensible, your indifference to African slavery or your feeble excuses for Obama or your girlish crush on brutal dictator Xi Jin Ping?

Instead of pathetic excuses for genocidal dictators why not support their victims?

Um, yeah, why is this my problem again? The Ugyars are Muslim terrorists trying to form their own country. They are not even a majority in Xianjiang province. I mean it's nice to see you jackasses on the right feel sorry for an oppressed Muslim minority somewhere, I guess. But how are they any different than the Palestinians.

You disparage mothers as “baby machines”. This sort of anti-natalist attitude causes problems:

Wow, no problem at all. The planet is already overpopulated and we really don't need more babies. In fact, population control is the route to prosperity.. Rich countries practice contraception... Poor countries don't.

You feel women will never embrace motherhood with enthusiasm, but you are mistaken:

Um, not really. Frankly, the real problem here is that young women don't want to have babies... they want to have careers. Then they realize they missed out and try to take their broken down plumbing in for fertility treatments.

Societies with your sort of anti-baby attitude will be replaced by societies that value babies.

Not really. Conservative, Christian women are just as likely to have abortions as liberal ones.

And where did you get that 800,000 number for the Philippines? From the WHO? Can they be trusted?

Reasonably, when every other study that has looked at the problem has come up with similar estimates.

How do you know the anti-abortion laws in the Philippines are actually enforced? I’ve lived in less wealthy countries and sometimes laws on the books don’t mean much.

No, you see, this is what you don't get. The laws are by their NATURE unenforceable. Just like the abortion laws on the books in this country were unenforceable. They reality was by 1972, people were having abortions quietly in the OB/GYN's office, the doctors wrote something else on their charts, insurance gladly paid for it because it was cheaper. SCOTUS though they were just getting rid of unworkable laws, like they thought they were when they struck down the anti-contraception laws in 1965 with Griswald v. Connecticut. What they hadn't counted on was the Christian Right needing a new issue to get stupid people to part with their money after Segregation stopped being an issue.

What is more reprehensible, your indifference to African slavery or your feeble excuses for Obama or your girlish crush on brutal dictator Xi Jin Ping?

Instead of pathetic excuses for genocidal dictators why not support their victims?

Um, yeah, why is this my problem again? The Ugyars are Muslim terrorists trying to form their own country. They are not even a majority in Xianjiang province. I mean it's nice to see you jackasses on the right feel sorry for an oppressed Muslim minority somewhere, I guess. But how are they any different than the Palestinians.

You disparage mothers as “baby machines”. This sort of anti-natalist attitude causes problems:

Wow, no problem at all. The planet is already overpopulated and we really don't need more babies. In fact, population control is the route to prosperity.. Rich countries practice contraception... Poor countries don't.

You feel women will never embrace motherhood with enthusiasm, but you are mistaken:

Um, not really. Frankly, the real problem here is that young women don't want to have babies... they want to have careers. Then they realize they missed out and try to take their broken down plumbing in for fertility treatments.

Societies with your sort of anti-baby attitude will be replaced by societies that value babies.

Not really. Conservative, Christian women are just as likely to have abortions as liberal ones.

And where did you get that 800,000 number for the Philippines? From the WHO? Can they be trusted?

Reasonably, when every other study that has looked at the problem has come up with similar estimates.

How do you know the anti-abortion laws in the Philippines are actually enforced? I’ve lived in less wealthy countries and sometimes laws on the books don’t mean much.

No, you see, this is what you don't get. The laws are by their NATURE unenforceable. Just like the abortion laws on the books in this country were unenforceable. They reality was by 1972, people were having abortions quietly in the OB/GYN's office, the doctors wrote something else on their charts, insurance gladly paid for it because it was cheaper. SCOTUS though they were just getting rid of unworkable laws, like they thought they were when they struck down the anti-contraception laws in 1965 with Griswald v. Connecticut. What they hadn't counted on was the Christian Right needing a new issue to get stupid people to part with their money after Segregation stopped being an issue.
I see you are still eagerly ass-kissing murderous Communist dictators, posting lame excuses for their brutality.

Is this woman a terrorist who deserved what she got: I was shackled, beaten & injected with mystery fluid in China's Uighur camps

Are you still indifferent to the black slave markets in Libya?

Looks like you are one of those pro-abortion oddballs who feel women are possessed by an uncontrollable desire to murder their children. You believe no law, no obstacle, nothing can stop these blood-crazed savages we call mothers.

Wake up to the reality of abortion. Some of the more sinister elites (like the Nazis, your pals in the CCP) take delight in eliminating inconvenient populations via abortion.

Many women are lied into abortion: New Live Action sting shows Planned Parenthood lying about abortion dangers

Please cite one of the (supposed) numerous studies that agree with the WHO 800,000 figure.

Last edited:
I see you are still eagerly ass-kissing murderous Communist dictators, posting lame excuses for their brutality.

Is this woman a terrorist who deserved what she got: I was shackled, beaten & injected with mystery fluid in China's Uighur camps

Probably.... but totally not my problem.

Is it happening here? No? Totally not my problem.

Looks like you are one of those pro-abortion oddballs who feel women are possessed by an uncontrollable desire to murder their children. You believe no law, no obstacle, nothing can stop these blood-crazed savages we call mothers.

Naw, I'm a realist that has known women who have had abortions... and they'd have had them no matter what.

When I was in the service, I knew a young lady who was dating a fellow NCO I considered a friend. Well, despite being brought up in a Catholic Household, by very strict Asian parents, she "forgot" to take her birth control pills to try to make this clown make good on his promise to marry her two years ago. Funny thing. Um, he didn't. She got an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22. Then she broke up with this guy, got back together with him and the same thing happened. YES- women will find a way to be not pregnant if they don't want to be preggers. This is just a reality.

Wake up to the reality of abortion. Some of the more sinister elites (like the Nazis, your pals in the CCP) take delight in eliminating inconvenient populations via abortion.

Actually, Abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany, and Nazi Germany (and it's various quisling governments) was the only country to actually execute people for performing abortions. So you got that one wrong.

China did have coerced abortions, because it was facing an overpopulation crisis of tremendous magnitude. China is only slightly larger than the US in terms of square millage, but it has four times as many people. Yes, they had to take drastic measures to control their population growth.

Many women are lied into abortion:

Say the crazy religious nutters who think Abortion is bad because it makes Baby Jesus Cry.

Please cite one of the (supposed) numerous studies that agree with the WHO 800,000 figure.

Actually WHO is good enough. But here are some others.

Astonishingly, Trump has completely removed himself from politics already. He has shown he only cares about one thing: trying to stay in office. Once that goes away, he has no reason to stay in politics at all. He doesn't give a shit about politics or the American people. What a great thing to see. It's an unexpected benefit of his malignant narcissism.

Probably.... but totally not my problem.

Is it happening here? No? Totally not my problem.

Naw, I'm a realist that has known women who have had abortions... and they'd have had them no matter what.

When I was in the service, I knew a young lady who was dating a fellow NCO I considered a friend. Well, despite being brought up in a Catholic Household, by very strict Asian parents, she "forgot" to take her birth control pills to try to make this clown make good on his promise to marry her two years ago. Funny thing. Um, he didn't. She got an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22. Then she broke up with this guy, got back together with him and the same thing happened. YES- women will find a way to be not pregnant if they don't want to be preggers. This is just a reality.

Actually, Abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany, and Nazi Germany (and it's various quisling governments) was the only country to actually execute people for performing abortions. So you got that one wrong.

China did have coerced abortions, because it was facing an overpopulation crisis of tremendous magnitude. China is only slightly larger than the US in terms of square millage, but it has four times as many people. Yes, they had to take drastic measures to control their population growth.

Many women are lied into abortion:

Say the crazy religious nutters who think Abortion is bad because it makes Baby Jesus Cry.

Actually WHO is good enough. But here are some others.

Yes, I know your attitude regarding black slave markets: “Meh”.

Extrapolating from dubious anecdotes about your quirky collection of acquaintances to all women seems problematic.

Now you are trying to justify this: Women of Xinjiang reveal horror of China’s brutal campaign of forced abortions and imprisonment

What’s the matter with you? The CCP’s brutal one baby policy has caused problems not solved problems.

Now you express concerns about overpopulation, but before you were worried about Japan’s demographic death spiral.

The lies from Planned Parenthood are on video. Can’t you believe your ears?

The Nazis were condemned at Nuremberg for pushing abortion in their occupied territories.

Please admit your error.

Even the other studies from pro-abortion activist organizations are 100s of thousands less than the WHO claims. Looks like you were talking out of your ass again.

The WHO lies and they are good enough for you? I guess I’m not surprised.

Last edited:

Yup. Don't care. The people of Libya had an opportunity after Khadafy fell, they fucked it up... not my problem.

Extrapolating from dubious anecdotes about your quirky collection of acquaintances to all women seems problematic.

Sure it does. It illustrates my point perfectly. She was brought up in a strict religious household. She was brought up with supposedly good morals. And while their relationship was dysfunctional, she wasn't a slut who was sleeping around. And she wasn't a stupid woman, she was educated. And despite all that, when the rubber hit the road, Little Blobby still ended up in a medical waste container. Twice.

What’s the matter with you? The CCP’s brutal one baby policy has caused problems not solved problems.

The problems they solved would have been a lot more serious than the problems they've caused.

Now you express concerns about overpopulation, but before you were worried about Japan’s demographic death spiral.

Japan has one set of problems, China has another. They are at two different ends of the extremes.

Is this one of those doctored tapes from some "Abortion Makes Baby Jesus Cry" organizations.

The Nazis were condemned at Nuremberg for pushing abortion in their occupied territories.

Please admit your error.

No error at all. The Nazis executed people for performing abortions, and abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany. They didn't abort Jewish fetuses, they killed Jews by the truckload.

Even the other studies from pro-abortion activist organizations are 100s of thousands less than the WHO claims. Looks like you were talking out of your ass again.

Uh, guy, 500,000 illegal abortions are just as bad as 800,000 illegal abortions. Obviously, we ONLY have estimates because the Filipinas that get them don't go around reporting them.

Yup. Don't care. The people of Libya had an opportunity after Khadafy fell, they fucked it up... not my problem.

Sure it does. It illustrates my point perfectly. She was brought up in a strict religious household. She was brought up with supposedly good morals. And while their relationship was dysfunctional, she wasn't a slut who was sleeping around. And she wasn't a stupid woman, she was educated. And despite all that, when the rubber hit the road, Little Blobby still ended up in a medical waste container. Twice.

The problems they solved would have been a lot more serious than the problems they've caused.

Japan has one set of problems, China has another. They are at two different ends of the extremes.

Is this one of those doctored tapes from some "Abortion Makes Baby Jesus Cry" organizations.

Please admit your error.

No error at all. The Nazis executed people for performing abortions, and abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany. They didn't abort Jewish fetuses, they killed Jews by the truckload.

Uh, guy, 500,000 illegal abortions are just as bad as 800,000 illegal abortions. Obviously, we ONLY have estimates because the Filipinas that get them don't go around reporting them.
The overthrow of Gaddafi was led by the US under Obama and Hillary.

More problems caused by your friends in the CCP: China's woman shortage creates an international problem | ShareAmerica

More facts for you to hide from: Women 'tied like pigs,' forced abortions part of China's 'one-child policy,' doc shows

Did you know Japan has a higher population density than China?

Do you feel the personnel interviewed at the abortion clinics are animatronic or something?

You said the Nazis “didn't abort Jewish fetuses” and “Abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany”. These are lies.

Please stop ignoring the facts: lifeissues.net | The Abortion and Eugenics Policies of Nazi Germany

Wouldn’t it be better for you to admit your lies instead of exposing yourself as someone indifferent to the truth?

Were Nazi leaders condemned at Nuremberg for encouraging and compelling abortion? Yes or no?

Progressives and Nazis have a record of using abortion to eliminate “the unfit” or “inferior races”.

Why do you lie in defense of an industry that tortures near infants to death?

Giraud violated a French, pre-Nazi, anti-German law. So that looks like another fail on your part.

Surely you must admit that some societies are more baby-friendly than others and these pro-natalist societies will replace anti-natalist ones.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick, it's like talking to a retard.

Okay, Corky, let's take these down.

No, it was led by average Libyans who had enough of Khadafy's shit. If any country was instigating from the outside, it was France.

More problems caused by your friends in the CCP:

Not really a problem. A lot of these Chinese men are just getting mail order brides from the Philippines or Thailand. IT's a step up for them...

Japan has the resources to feed and employ it's population. China really doesn't.

Do you feel the personnel interviewed at the abortion clinics are animatronic or something?

I feel anything that comes from a "Pro-Life (NOT)" website can be safely ignored.

You said the Nazis “didn't abort Jewish fetuses” and “Abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany”. These are lies.

Sorry, man, they didn't abort the Jewish fetus, they just killed the Jewish women if they weren't productive. Abortion was against the law in Nazi Germany and some of those laws exist in Germany to this very day.

Were Nazi leaders condemned at Nuremberg for encouraging and compelling abortion? Yes or no?

Naw, man, they were condemned for starting a world war and killing 12 million ACTUAL people. Nobody gave a fuck about the fetuses.

Because Fetuses aren't infants, and as long as Abortion pisses off Christian assholes, I'm all for it.

Giraud violated a French, pre-Nazi, anti-German law. So that looks like another fail on your part.

The French didn't execute people for this, the Nazis did.

The trump loving GOP should never be placed in a position to govern again.. The Biden DOJ needs to prosecute them all for Sedition.

Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick, it's like talking to a retard.

Okay, Corky, let's take these down.

No, it was led by average Libyans who had enough of Khadafy's shit. If any country was instigating from the outside, it was France.

More problems caused by your friends in the CCP:

Not really a problem. A lot of these Chinese men are just getting mail order brides from the Philippines or Thailand. IT's a step up for them...

Japan has the resources to feed and employ it's population. China really doesn't.

I feel anything that comes from a "Pro-Life (NOT)" website can be safely ignored.

Sorry, man, they didn't abort the Jewish fetus, they just killed the Jewish women if they weren't productive. Abortion was against the law in Nazi Germany and some of those laws exist in Germany to this very day.

Naw, man, they were condemned for starting a world war and killing 12 million ACTUAL people. Nobody gave a fuck about the fetuses.

Because Fetuses aren't infants, and as long as Abortion pisses off Christian assholes, I'm all for it.

The French didn't execute people for this, the Nazis did.
Wow, you must be the most brazen liar I've encountered on this forum. Quite an achievement.

I put facts right in front of you and you ignore them.

You said Nazi leaders were not condemned for pushing abortion.

Check out: https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NT_war-criminals_Vol-IV.pdf

Look on page 610.

Nazis were condemned for:

b. Encouraging and compelling abortions on Eastern workers for the purposes of preserving their working 'capacity as slave labor and of weakening Eastern nations;

This is a great, unbiased source.

Search the document and you can find more information on Nazi use of abortion to attack inconvenient populations.

(Who am I kidding you possess neither the curiosity nor mental capacity to examine fact-based evidence. LOL)

Admit your mistake. Isn't that better than further exposing yourself as a pathetic liar?

Remember Hitler and Stalin started W W II together as allies.

You are eager to kill unborn babies because you hate Christians? That seems kind of twisted, don't you think?

Some of those killed aren't much smaller than this premature infant:
d2e70405b34636df8aea1ccc161f8750--nurse-humour-premature-baby.jpg

Last edited:
Nazis were condemned for:

b. Encouraging and compelling abortions on Eastern workers for the purposes of preserving their working 'capacity as slave labor and of weakening Eastern nations;

But not because anyone considered them to be "babies", but because they were IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS being forced to be WORKED TO DEATH. That was the actual crime there, not abortion...

It's like you clowns who try to claim the Nazis were gun grabbers because Jews couldn't have guns. The vast majority of Germans had guns. Most Germans were not allowed to get abortions, and the Nazis executed people for performing them.

That the Jews were stripped of any human dignity was the crime, not that some of those crimes involved abortions.

Moving on.

You are eager to kill unborn babies because you hate Christians? That seems kind of twisted, don't you think?

Some of those killed aren't much smaller than this premature infant:

Naw, man, what fucking twisted is you guys screaming about "babies", but then cutting any programs to help ACTUAL poor children to give tax cuts to billionaires.

If someone is aborting a fetus that is in the later stages of development, it's because something went horribly wrong in the pregnancy and terminating it is the merciful thing to do.

Republicans seem to show no inclination to rid themselves of Trump. They fear his wrath.
They claim they are only putting up with his bullshit until the Georgia election......But their cowardice will last as they fear that MAGA crowd
Trump is bringing America back to it's glory days. You probably don't remember, but America use to be a great country before liberals changed things in the sixties.

Republicans seem to show no inclination to rid themselves of Trump. They fear his wrath.
They claim they are only putting up with his bullshit until the Georgia election......But their cowardice will last as they fear that MAGA crowd
Trump is bringing America back to it's glory days. You probably don't remember, but America use to be a great country before liberals changed things in the sixties.
Just yesterday, Trump threatened any Republican who did not support his wild conspiracy theories.
Sad what has become of the once proud Republican Party

Yes, I agree that Trump brought us back to the 50s when the Republican Party refused to stand up to the abuses of Joe McCarthy.

Forum List

Back