The political suicide of Trump

That doesn't mention any specific case. I'll accept that lame dodge from you as tacit admission you can't cite a single specific case where you disagree with a judge.

It's an SC case, it was rejected, 3 justices said they should hear it.

Goalpost moving denied, hack.

It's an SC case, it was rejected, 3 justices said they should hear it.

Goalpost moving denied, hack.

That was not a specific case. It said the the SCOTUS rejected several cases. It didn't specify any single case.

For your edification, citing a specific case should include the plaintiff's name. You couldn't do that so you just plucked some random link about the SCOTUS rejecting several cases.

It was just a lazy bluff you offered in lieu of being able to cite a specific case where you disagree with the judge since in reality, there is no such case.

That was not a specific case. It said the the SCOTUS rejected several cases. It didn't specify any single case.

For your edification, citing a specific case should include the plaintiff's name. You couldn't do that so you just plucked some random link about the SCOTUS rejecting several cases.

It was just a lazy bluff you offered in lieu of being able to cite a specific case where you disagree with the judge since in reality, there is no such case.

It was a case, and was rejected.

First one that popped up.

I answered your question, now go pound sand.

It was a case, and was rejected.

First one that popped up.

I answered your question, now go pound sand.

There was no specific case mentioned. Notice no claimants' names were mentioned...

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday formally rejected a handful of cases related to the 2020 election, including disputes from Pennsylvania that had divided the justices just before the election.

Cite a specific case. Name the claimant. Explain your complaint.

You can't because that doesn't exist.

There was no specific case mentioned. Notice no claimants' names were mentioned...

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday formally rejected a handful of cases related to the 2020 election, including disputes from Pennsylvania that had divided the justices just before the election.

Cite a specific case. Name the claimant. Explain your complaint.

You can't because that doesn't exist.

Read the cases the court rejected. I've given you what you asked for, sorry but no gotcha moment for you.

Read the cases the court rejected. I've given you what you asked for, sorry but no gotcha moment for you.

Nope, I asked for a specific case to look at. Instead, you presented a bunch of unspecific cases and no say, go find one.

Too bad you couldn't cite one.

Forum List

Back