The political suicide of Trump

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Who can still trust Trump after his promotion of 'boosters'?
Where is the difference between him, Gates, Schwab or Fauci?
It's understandable now why he did nothing against the stolen election a year ago
Is he a traitor?
Obviously the sad answer is YES

ben.jpg

Last edited:
It's understandable now why he did nothing against stolen election a year ago
Is he a traitor?

ben.jpg
oh look,, another deranged thread about trump,,

I cant imagine what it would feel like to have trump living in my head 24/7/365,,

I cant imagine what it would feel like to have trump living in my head 24/7/365,,
Just remember Obama and you will know how they feel…
It's understandable now why he did nothing against the stolen election a year ago
Is he a traitor?

ben.jpg
No one give a flying fuck about what Trump or anyone in the political circus has to say anymore!

A thread from a Trump voter.

How deranged is a Trumphumper, that replies to a thread from a Trumphumper, accusing him of having Trump living in his head?

• Love
Reactions: cnm
Is he a traitor?

ben.jpg
Don't you have to stuff a Turkey or something?

Right now I only see Trump serving as a reminder of how the dems cheated (or at the very least rigged the game) and a way (out of revenge) to pump-up the percentages in red counties in some of the 36 states holding gubernatorial elections in 2022.

Flipping a state like PA to gop control is what will pay the biggest dividends going into 2024.

If Ben Garrison has turned on Trump it might be time to close that chapter and move on after 2022. Right now I've no interest in seeing him run again. I don't care for retreads.

BTW.....I don't care about the whole vax thing one way or the other.

Right now I only see Trump serving as a reminder of how the dems cheated (or at the very least rigged the game) and a way (out of revenge) to pump-up the percentages in red counties in some of the 36 states holding gubernatorial elections in 2022.

Flipping a state like PA to gop control is what will pay the biggest dividends going into 2024.

If Ben Garrison has turned on Trump it might be time to close that chapter and move on after 2022. Right now I've no interest in seeing him run again. I don't care for retreads.

BTW.....I don't care about the whole vax thing one way or the other.

Not only Ben but any sound mind can see now Trump is a traitor

Is he a traitor?

ben.jpg
Trump ran Operation Warp Speed which produced three vaccines in record time.

How many people would have died without those vaccines? I am 75 with several conditions that make me a target for COVID-19. I might be alive today only because I got the vaccine.

Trump is also 75 and is overweight, Like me it makes damn good sense for him to get the vaccine and any and all boosters.

However in a free nation that should be an individual choice. Nobody knows for sure what long term effects the vaccines will have. I took a prescription does of Ibuprofin for years for back pain until my doctor pulled me off of it as it can cause kidney damage. A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with Chromic Kidney Disease.

White Society is dying out and soon it will be China world to run…

I don't think so.
After white Christians of the European origin will be govern by compatriots according their percentage anything get changed.
Now we are run by a well-known vagabonding people which hates us, our heritage and was kicked out from 110 nations within the last 2,000 years

Forum List

Back