The political suicide of Trump

Because he had a strong stance against abortion and promoted freedom of religion. Why would they take Hillary's side, a woman who like all in her party support killing babies?

Trump was pro abortion.

Last edited:
Trump is and always has been for himself. Words for him exist in order to advance his interests. Truth is what promotes his immediate goals. This has been so blatantly obvious since the beginning of his career that only the incredibly credulous could possibly pay him any heed. His political success was not due to his capacities, but to the lack thereof in opposing candidates. The glaring proof of his inadequacy is that he lost to a candidate whom no one considered worthy of his post and had lost on numerous previous occasions.

NFBW2207122226

No. it was a self-coup attempt

Self-coup - Elected leader illegally maintaining or increasing power. Self-coup coup d'état in which a nation's leader, having come to power through legal means, tries to stay in power through illegal means​

Trump’s means to attempt a self-coup was:

Lie that election was stolen because of mere accusations of fraud

Create fake Trump electors in seven states that Trump lost and send certified forgeries to Congress for Mike Pence to recognize.

Pence refuses to count seven states on Jan6 due to fake Trump Electors - declares Trump the winner - Then names himself the winner of VP.

A self-coup?

Just when I thought your side couldn't invent even more bullshit, you go and surprise me.

NFBW2207130911
A self-coup?

Just when I thought your side couldn't invent even more bullshit, you go and surprise me.

DJT was the legally elected highest government officeholder on Jan6 2021 in the US after coming to power through legal democratic means. On Jan6 he illegally attempted to maintain power beyond Jan20 when his term was constitutionally mandated to end,

What do you want to call that? I’m fine with fascist takeover if you don’t want to call it a self-coup attempt? END2207130911

Here is what your fellow DJT.VVP fellow authoritarianism propagandist calls it:

@Correll said: They had "plans" to use the protest to put political pressure on Pence and Congress to try to decertify the election and thus win it by political or procedural means

Last edited:
NFBW2207130911

DJT was the legally elected highest government officeholder on Jan6 2021 in the US after coming to power through legal democratic means. On Jan6 he illegally attempted to maintain power beyond Jan20 when his term was constitutionally mandated to end,

What do you want to call that? I’m fine with fascist takeover if you don’t want to call it a self-coup attempt? END2207130911

Here is what your fellow DJT.VVP fellow authoritarianism propagandist calls it:

@Correll said: They had "plans" to use the protest to put political pressure on Pence and Congress to try to decertify the election and thus win it by political or procedural means

I call it him thinking he got cheated and seeing what his options were.

The rest is your side committing suicide while doing Reichstag fire level bullshit while the economy burns.

NFBW2207131144
I call it him thinking he got cheated and seeing what his options were.

Why does it matter what any person “thinks” to justify a choice to commit a crime?

Trump did not find a legal option to serve a second term which is why he had his campaign lawyers muster the GOP officials in Arizona Georgia Michigan Nevada, New Mexico Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to produce fake forged Trump certificates of electors and then send them to the United States Senate and to the National Archives and then Trump pressured Mike Pence to recognize the fake electors and declare the elections from those states to be invalid which then would enable Mike Pence to gavel Trump and himself as the winners of the 2020 election.

If Trump thinks a bank stole his money and hired a lawyer to tell him that it would be legal for him to beat up the security cop and then rob the bank, It will never be a defense in the courtroom Because as an adult and as a citizen every American is expected to know better and the difference between right and wrong. It’s quite informative that you support a president who apparently does not know the difference between right and wrong or care when wrong prevents him from having his way. END2207131144

NFBW2207131144

Why does it matter what any person “thinks” to justify a choice to commit a crime?

Trump did not find a legal option to serve a second term which is why he had his campaign lawyers muster the GOP officials in Arizona Georgia Michigan Nevada, New Mexico Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to produce fake forged Trump certificates of electors and then send them to the United States Senate and to the National Archives and then Trump pressured Mike Pence to recognize the fake electors and declare the elections from those states to be invalid which then would enable Mike Pence to gavel Trump and himself as the winners of the 2020 election.

If Trump thinks a bank stole his money and hired a lawyer to tell him that it would be legal for him to beat up the security cop and then rob the bank, It will never be a defense in the courtroom Because as an adult and as a citizen every American is expected to know better and the difference between right and wrong. It’s quite informative that you support a president who apparently does not know the difference between right and wrong or care when wrong prevents him from having his way. END2207131144

What crime?

Trump was NFBW2207131218

What crime?
I told you the details of what is considered an attempt to defraud the federal government. Here it is again

Trump did not find a legal option to serve a second term which is why he had his campaign lawyers muster the GOP officials in Arizona Georgia Michigan Nevada, New Mexico Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to produce fake forged Trump certificates of electors and then send them to the United States Senate and to the National Archives and then Trump pressured Mike Pence to recognize the fake electors and declare the elections from those states to be invalid which then would enable Mike Pence to gavel Trump and himself as the winners of the 2020 election.​
Are you going to tell me that you think faking and forging Trump certificates of electors and to send to the United States Senate in order to overturn the 2020 presidential election does not sound like a crime to you? END2207131218

Trump was NFBW2207131218

I told you the details of what is considered an attempt to defraud the federal government. Here it is again

Trump did not find a legal option to serve a second term which is why he had his campaign lawyers muster the GOP officials in Arizona Georgia Michigan Nevada, New Mexico Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to produce fake forged Trump certificates of electors and then send them to the United States Senate and to the National Archives and then Trump pressured Mike Pence to recognize the fake electors and declare the elections from those states to be invalid which then would enable Mike Pence to gavel Trump and himself as the winners of the 2020 election.​
Are you going to tell me that you think faking and forging Trump certificates of electors and to send to the United States Senate in order to overturn the 2020 presidential election does not sound like a crime to you? END2207131218
For some, the end justifies the means.

Trump was NFBW2207131218

All you guys are doing is flinging spaghetti against the wall and seeing what sticks.

And the more you go down the hole, the more most Americans think you are nuts, doing this shit while crime is soaring, inflation is out of control, and the economy teeters on the edge.

All you guys are doing is flinging spaghetti against the wall and seeing what sticks.

I generally go by the questions that DJT.VVP authoritarian propagandists go out of their way to avoid answering. But here it is again:

Are you going to tell me that you think faking and forging Trump certificates of electors is not a crime?

I generally go by the questions that DJT.VVP authoritarian propagandists go out of their way to avoid answering. But here it is again:

Are you going to tell me that you think faking and forging Trump certificates of electors is not a crime?

Thinking of methods to override a fixed election is not a crime, if he thought the election was fixed.

Talking about things like this isn't like planning a murder, you don't get punished for just talking about things like this.

Thinking of methods to override a fixed election is not a crime, if he thought the election was fixed.

Talking about things like this isn't like planning a murder, you don't get punished for just talking about things like this.

He's hijacking this thread to talk about the clown show which nobody but a small mob of TDS'rs are watching. The rest of us have a life.

yep, they are spending money and time on convincing people that already thought Trump is bad that Trump is bad.

The only benefit to this is watching them go limp when nothing comes out of all this and anger once Republicans get leadership and gets even. I still wouldn't waste my time watching it.

NFBW2207131433
Thinking of methods to override a fixed election is not a crime,
I’m not saying that it is. I am saying that engaging in the act of producing fake election certificate forgeries in Georgia Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Arizona Nevada and New Mexico is committing a crime. He was not just thinking about overturning the election. He was engaged in a conspiracy with dozens of others to make it happen.

I still see you you are refusing to answer the question. Here it is again. Let’s call it martyquestion #1

“Are you going to tell me that you think faking and forging Trump certificates of electors is not a crime?”​

END2207131433

NFBW2207131433

I’m not saying that it is. I am saying that engaging in the act of producing fake election certificate forgeries in Georgia Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Arizona Nevada and New Mexico is committing a crime. He was not just thinking about overturning the election. He was engaged in a conspiracy with dozens of others to make it happen.

I still see you you are refusing to answer the question. Here it is again. Let’s call it martyquestion #1

“Are you going to tell me that you think faking and forging Trump certificates of electors is not a crime?”​

END2207131433

Were any documents actually faked or forged?

Any you say "faked or forged", he can say "documents showing the true results"

It would have all been out in the open anyway, usually things faked or forged are pretending to be the real thing. These would be documents saying the opposite, but not pretending to be anything because they would have been in the open.

Forum List

Back