The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Terrals credibility is not the topic here. Nor is FEMA death camps.
The subject here is The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline
With 45k+ posts, one thinks you should understand such simple things.
You are free to start any new thread with the topic of Terrals credibility or to reply to her regarding FEMA, but this is not the right place.
Okay?
You seem to be big on logics so I hope this will do the trick?
YOU claimed Terral was right on ALL of his predictions, he was NOT
Mend your ways with Jesus, go to higher grounds and buy silver.
That's your only hope right now.
hey, that right there shows you are a fucking idiot
if the world is going to be destroyed, what the fuck good would it do to buy silver?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Additional Notes: the orbits shown in the applet are color coded. The planets are white lines, and the asteroid/comet is a blue
line.

planetdq.png

As you can see for yourself the comet turns in to a planet on sept 14 2011! :confused:

no, this is on terral credibility that you claimed he was right on all of them

terral is a massive delusional LIAR
Terrals credibility is not the topic here. Nor is FEMA death camps.
The subject here is The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline
With 45k+ posts, one thinks you should understand such simple things.
You are free to start any new thread with the topic of Terrals credibility or to reply to her regarding FEMA, but this is not the right place.
Okay?
You seem to be big on logics so I hope this will do the trick?

halfback did open the door for the discussion....your right, Dive

Greetings to All:

Timeline:

Feb 11 Nibiru between Jupiter and Mars orbits. 2.66 AU from Earth.

March 4 Nibiru breaks through solar ecliptic plane to enter northern hemisphere. 2.26 AU from Earth.

March 15 Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in alignment creating gravity trough
and pole shift event. First Conjunction. 2.09 AU from Earth.

June 30 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 1.77 AU from Earth.

Aug 3 Nibiru crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Nibiru perigee position. 1.48 AU from Earth.

Aug 18 Nibiru crosses Venus orbit. 1.24 AU from Earth.

Sept 11 Nibiru reaches perigee position at Mercury orbit. .70 AU from Earth.

Sept 25 Nibiru equidistant from Sun and Earth. Second Conjunction. .40 AU from Earth.

Oct 2 Nibiru at Venus orbit. .316 AU from Earth.

Oct 17 Nibiru at Earth orbit and nearest position. .24 AU from Earth @ 22.3 million miles.

Nov 14 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. .47 AU from Earth.

Nov 22 Nibiru, Earth and Sun alignment for third and final conjunction. .57 AU from Earth.

Nibiru will finally be farther from the Earth than the Sun on March 1, 2012 marking 165 days from Sept. 18, 2011 that Nibiru was nearer our planet than the Sun.
Earth Change and Pole Shift Explained

GL,

Terral

Terral,

The warning cry you have sounded highlighting the approach of a Brown Dwarf raises many crucial questions. The sheer magnitude of the object, which you warn is 2.5 times the mass of Jupiter ( the solar system's largest planet) explains the catastrophic consequences that you say will result when it crosses paths with the earth. I would think that one could conclude that as it nears the earth, because of its massiveness, Nibiru's gravitational pull will start a tug of war with earth's gravity. Heavy objects will seem light, hitting a baseball out of the park will be easy as Nibiru keeps the ball aloft longer, high jumpers will break records etc.

On October 17, 2011 Niberu will be only 22 million miles from earth, according to your calculations, which is about 4 times closer to earth than the sun. On that date, when Niberu's gravitational pull is at its peak, and its offsetting effect on earth's force of gravity is greatest, will I, finally be able to slam dunk a basketball?

Hi Diver with Halfback mentioned:

Please allow me to set the record straight: Diver is throwing rocks at anything that moves without providing evidentiary support for anything one way or the other. I am a truth investigator gathering evidence to support thesis, claims and conclusions about what appears to be an Elenin Comet/Brown Dwarf Conspiracy that includes a vast amount of information on the internet and disinformation. All of these things are easy to lay out and explain after the fact, but that helps nobody prepare for what can be an Extinction-Level Event of Biblical proportions.

Everything I post on these Conspiracy Theory topics is what I believe to be true from the facts told by the evidence at the time of posting. I post the evidence so that everyone has the same opportunity to 'quote >>' from my work and prove or disprove my thesis one way or the other. If Diver or Halfback or anyone else makes a solid case for something else, then I must concede and submit to the truth of that testimony. Halfback has presented evidence that Nibiru is approaching from the lower left of Orion's belt in the Orion Constellation. I tried to go back and gather evidence for the Leo conclusion, but had to acknowledge defeat and realize that my original sources were indeed wrong. However, the object here is to get down to the bare-bones truth and accepting that my original hypothesis was wrong is the first step in getting my own testimony right on this potentially very important topic.

I have no problem at all admitting my mistakes on this or any topic, if you guys will simply quote from my work and show me the Light; apart from all of the name-calling idiotic nonsense. All of that crow eating aside: We are still looking at three conjunctions on March 15, Sept. 25 and Nov. 21, 2011, as predicted by the NASA-provided orbit diagram information. We are still looking at 'three skakings' of Nopi prophecy that coincide with these three conjunctions. We still have multiple warnings about a March 3-6 starting point for Nibiru Symptoms to increase dramatically. In other words, do not be so quick to throw the Nibiru baby out with the bathwater, just because I am forced by the evidence to change parts of my original hypothesis.

GL,

Terral

Hi Diver with Halfback mentioned:

Please allow me to set the record straight: Diver is throwing rocks at anything that moves without providing evidentiary support for anything one way or the other. I am a truth investigator gathering evidence to support thesis, claims and conclusions about what appears to be an Elenin Comet/Brown Dwarf Conspiracy that includes a vast amount of information on the internet and disinformation. All of these things are easy to lay out and explain after the fact, but that helps nobody prepare for what can be an Extinction-Level Event of Biblical proportions.

Everything I post on these Conspiracy Theory topics is what I believe to be true from the facts told by the evidence at the time of posting. I post the evidence so that everyone has the same opportunity to 'quote >>' from my work and prove or disprove my thesis one way or the other. If Diver or Halfback or anyone else makes a solid case for something else, then I must concede and submit to the truth of that testimony. Halfback has presented evidence that Nibiru is approaching from the lower left of Orion's belt in the Orion Constellation. I tried to go back and gather evidence for the Leo conclusion, but had to acknowledge defeat and realize that my original sources were indeed wrong. However, the object here is to get down to the bare-bones truth and accepting that my original hypothesis was wrong is the first step in getting my own testimony right on this potentially very important topic.

I have no problem at all admitting my mistakes on this or any topic, if you guys will simply quote from my work and show me the Light; apart from all of the name-calling idiotic nonsense. All of that crow eating aside: We are still looking at three conjunctions on March 15, Sept. 25 and Nov. 21, 2011, as predicted by the NASA-provided orbit diagram information. We are still looking at 'three skakings' of Nopi prophecy that coincide with these three conjunctions. We still have multiple warnings about a March 3-6 starting point for Nibiru Symptoms to increase dramatically. In other words, do not be so quick to throw the Nibiru baby out with the bathwater, just because I am forced by the evidence to change parts of my original hypothesis.

GL,

Terral
you deny you made all those predictions?
there are several threads here that show them to be exactly what you claimed

Hi Flag:

The warning cry you have sounded highlighting the approach of a Brown Dwarf raises many crucial questions. The sheer magnitude of the object, which you warn is 2.5 times the mass of Jupiter ( the solar system's largest planet) explains the catastrophic consequences that you say will result when it crosses paths with the earth.

First of all, some sources say Nibiru is 2.5 times Jupiter mass and some say Nibiru is even larger. Next, even the moon crossing the Earth's alignment with the Sun causes earthquakes to shake and volcano's to become active and Nibiru is much larger than the moon.

I would think that one could conclude that as it nears the earth, because of its massiveness, Nibiru's gravitational pull will start a tug of war with earth's gravity. Heavy objects will seem light, hitting a baseball out of the park will be easy as Nibiru keeps the ball aloft longer, high jumpers will break records etc.

I do not believe your conclusion to be accurate. First off you are assuming that Nibiru is high overhead throughout this encounter. If increased gravity assisted a ball to fly higher on the nearest side of the earth, then the opposite would be true for a fly ball hit in the opposite side of the earth being held even tighter to the earth by Nibiru's gravity. If you think about it, Nibiru's gravity would be causing volcanoes to erupt and earthquakes and tidal waves, which means nobody is at the ballpark anyway.

On October 17, 2011 Niberu will be only 22 million miles from earth, according to your calculations, which is about 4 times closer to earth than the sun.

Actually that data comes from NASA orbit diagrams for the 2010 Elenin Comet (link) that I believe is a psyop cover for Nibiru. The problem with your hypothesis is that Nibiru passes directly between the Sun and Earth on September 25, 2011 for the second of three conjunctions; which seems a much more likely time for the anticipated pole shift. Then Nibiru creeps ever nearer to the Earth to our nearest point in our encounter on October 17, 2011, when the brown dwarf should maintain polarity control over the Earth. That control should dwindle as Nibiru races away from Earth for the third conjunction on November 22, 2011; when the Earth should flip back in a pole shift reversal that tips our planet back to right-side-up position. But again, these are the views of a truth investigator reviewing the evidence and NOT any astronomer.

On that date, when Niberu's gravitational pull is at its peak, and its offsetting effect on earth's force of gravity is greatest, will I, finally be able to slam dunk a basketball?

I doubt it. Any minute gravitational variances that you could feel as a human being would be multiplied 10,000 times by Nibiru's influence on our earth to generate earthquakes, volcanoes, tidal waves, magnetic field fluctuations, etc., so that Flag would not even think about dunking anything.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Important changes must be made to my original Brown Dwarf Timeline based upon updated information. NASA has also updated Elenin Comet information that has changed slightly:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/

Feburary 20, 2011 Updated Nibiru Brown Dwarf Timeline:

Chart 1

Feb 20 Nibiru between Jupiter and Mars orbits. 2.48 AU from Earth.

March 4 Nibiru breaks through ecliptic plane for earth change symptoms to increase dramatically. 2.261 AU from Earth.

March 15 Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in alignment creating gravity trench for volcano/earthquake/tidal events to escalate (first shaking of Nopi prophecy). First Conjunction. 2.1 AU from Earth.

June 27 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 1.789 AU from Earth.

Chart 2

Aug 3 Nibiru crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Nibiru perigee orbit angle position. 1.489 AU from Earth.

Aug 21 Nibiru crosses Venus orbit. 1.198 AU from Earth.

Sept 11 Nibiru reaches perigee position at Mercury orbit. 0.708 AU from Earth.

Sept 19 Nibiru equidistant from Sun And Earth. 0.523 AU from Earth.

Sept 26 Nibiru passes between Sun and Earth for second alignment (second shaking of Nopi prophecy) for anticipated Geological Pole Shift Event. Second Conjunction. 0.396 AU from Earth.

Chart 3

Oct 2 Nibiru at Venus orbit. 0.316 AU from Earth.

Oct 17 Nibiru at Earth orbit and nearest position. 0.232 AU from Earth @ 21.57 million miles.

Nov 14 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 0.46 AU from Earth.

Nov 22 Nibiru, Earth and Sun alignment for Pole Shift Reversal Event. Third conjunction 0.58 AU from Earth.

Nibiru will finally be farther from the Earth than the Sun on Feb 29, 2012 marking 163 days from Sept. 19, 2011 that Nibiru was nearer our planet than the Sun.

====================

The March 15, 2011 'pole shift' event has been moved to September 26, 2011 with updated information. The coming March 15, 2011 event is the first of three shakings that Nopi prophecy predicts that coincides with the first of our three conjunctions. Nibiru Earth Change Symptoms (topic) to become dramatic with this first conjunction, Nibiru is still too far away (2.1 AU) from Earth to take polarity control from the Sun that dominates all orbiting objects in this solar system including Nibiru. Imagine the energy required for the Sun to make one big pitch of a heavy brown dwarf for a single orbit that lasts 3600 years. The gravity holding these two giants together is massive to even bend time and space and our Earth is coming around in orbit to collide with the place where the two massive gravity wells intersect. Nibiru passes between Sun and Earth and the gravity well becomes that much deeper and the Earth wants to fall nearer the Sun, which is going to burn the hell out of the southern hemisphere; when the north pole is repelled by Nibiru massive magnetic field polarity and the northern hemisphere experiences long periods (days) of darkness.

September 26, 2011 marks the time of the second conjunction where Nibiru passes directly between the Sun and Earth and Nibiru should assume polarity control to initiate the anticipated pole shift event. My first outline places the second conjunction on Sept. 25, 2011, but NASA updated the orbit diagram information to back that alignment up by one day. Nibiru should retain polarity control over our planet for just about two months while passing through the Earth orbit for the third shaking/conjunction on November 22, 2011, when the Sun should regain polarity control for the Earth to shift back into original north/south position.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Unless the Brown Dwarf traveling roadshow system is traveling at variable "speeds," then there is no new data that would alter accurate mathematical calculations for its alleged dance in our solar system.

This important breaking update, therefore, is revealed to be just another way to milk the asinine conspiracy theory lunacy of the folks who feed off of the likes of simple-minded clowns like Terral.

Additional Notes: the orbits shown in the applet are color coded. The planets are white lines, and the asteroid/comet is a blue
line.

planetdq.png

As you can see for yourself the comet turns in to a planet on sept 14 2011! :confused:

Halfback...

Can you explain how the comet will turn into a planet? I'm a little confused by that?
It's all beacuse of the lie. Everyone will se the planet on that date, thus not beeing able to lie about it anymore.
In other words, the will continue claiming it is a comet until this day, when it becomes visible by the naked eye to everyone, that it is a planet.
That is why the blue (comet) line turns to a white (planet) line on that date.

Last edited:

line.

planetdq.png

Halfback...

Can you explain how the comet will turn into a planet? I'm a little confused by that?
It's all beacuse of the lie. Everyone will se the planet on that date, thus not beeing able to lie about it anymore.
In other words, the will continue claming it is a comet until this day, when it becomes visible by the naked eye to everyone, that it is a planet.
it does not
it has a blue line all the way
dark blue for past and light blue for projected
why do you LIE so much
'

Halfback...

In other words, the will continue claming it is a comet until this day, when it becomes visible by the naked eye to everyone, that it is a planet.
it does not
why do you LIE so much
'
Yes, I can see that now. Obviosly the Illumnati/psyops saw that misstake and corrected both my picture and the original.
But it was white one hour ago. :confused:

Last edited:
Brown dwarfs are not comets.

Comets which "orbit" the Sun in some highly elliptical path taking hundreds of years or more to come back around do not become "planets" merely because they can be said to "orbit" the Sun.

a planet is a body that orbits the Sun, is massive enough for its own gravity to make it round, and has "cleared its neighbourhood" of smaller objects around its orbit.
-- See Wiki, Definition of planet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but look at Planetary Scientists Support Proposed Redefinition Of A Planet

it does not
why do you LIE so much
'
Yes, I can see that now. Obviosly the Illumnati/psyops saw that misstake and corrected both my picture and the original.
such a liar

i saw it when you first posted it
and it never had a white line

Last edited:
it does not
why do you LIE so much
'
such a liar

You will not get a bunker in mars even if your employers tell you so.
If you survive, you will go FEMA like the rest of us. ;)

DEEP IMPACT
2012 - A Scientific Realty Check
by Donald Yeomans
Washington DC (SPX) Nov 11, 2009
There apparently is a great deal of interest in celestial bodies, and their locations and trajectories at the end of the calendar year 2012. Now, I for one love a good book or movie as much as the next guy. But the stuff flying around through cyberspace, TV and the movies is not based on science.

There is even a fake NASA news release out there... So here is the scientific reality on the celestial happenings in the year 2012.

Nibiru, a purported large object headed toward Earth, simply put - does not exist. There is no credible evidence - telescopic or otherwise - for this object's existence. There is also no evidence of any kind for its gravitational affects upon bodies in our solar system.

I do however like the name Nibiru. If I ever get a pet goldflish (and I just may do that sometime in early 2013), Nibiru will be at the top of my list.

The Mayan calendar does not end in December 2012. Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012.

This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period, but then - just as your calendar begins again on January 1 - another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.

There are no credible predictions for worrisome astronomical events in 2012. The activity of the sun is cyclical with a period of roughly 11 years and the time of the next solar maximum is predicted to occur in the period 2010 - 2012.

However, the Earth routinely experiences these periods of increased solar activity - for eons - without worrisome effects.

The Earth's magnetic field, which deflects charged particles from the sun, does reverse polarity on time scales of about 400,000 years but there is no evidence that a reversal, which takes thousands of years to occur, will begin in 2012.

Even if this several thousand year-long magnetic field reversal were to begin, that would not affect the Earth's rotation nor would it affect the direction of the Earth's rotation axis... only Superman can do that. [ :lol: ]

The only important gravitational tugs experienced by the Earth are due to the moon and sun. There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and Sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.

The predictions of doomsday or dramatic changes on December 21, 2012 are all false. Incorrect doomsday predictions have taken place several times in each of the past several centuries. Readers should bear in mind what Carl Sagan noted several years ago; "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
[Terral, take note, dude.]

For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, the burden of proof is on the people making these claims. Where is the science? Where is the evidence?

There is none, and all the passionate, persistent and profitable assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.

2012 - A Scientific Realty Check

All Emphases (and bracketed editorial inserts) in the above quoted piece have been added here by Liability to make this refutation of Terral's simple-minded and hysterical warnings of doom and gloom a bit more clear, even for brain damaged folks like him. I know it's not polite to laugh at him. But I can't help it.

By the way, the name Elenin, I noticed, stands for ELEVEN NINE.

Invert that and what do ya get? NINE ELEVEN. No WONDER Terral "found" this crap.

Last edited:
such a liar

You will not get a bunker in mars even if your employers tell you so.
If you survive, you will go FEMA like the rest of us. ;)
you are certifiably INSANE

Forum List

Back