"The People's Justice"

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
It was bound to happen. Three cops killed, two in NYC and one in Florida. This has been brewing for months, maybe years. It's no secret that police get a free pass, and are all but exempt from the same laws and standard that the general public is held to. Since John Q. Public believes that real justice is absent in our judicial system, they are now exercising "The People's Justice". It's sad and heartbreaking to think that it's come to this point, but people have had enough of the police state and the injustices within. Murder is wrong, on both sides. There are other ways to solve the problem and to bring much needed attention to the out-of-control lawless law enforcement agencies. I'd be the last to condone murder, but I'd also be the last to defend members of law enforcement. In many ways, police have brought this upon themselves by their total disregard for rights, freedom, and no respect for the general public. Police brutality is real, police murder of unarmed innocent citizens is real, and police abuse of their power and authority is real. I do not want to see war on our streets, nor blood flowing down sidewalks. But, I do want to see things change so that members of law enforcement are held to the same standards as everyone else. If we're to respect the cops, then cops should have equal respect for us. The actual blame for cops being looked at the way they are, falls on those that give them the encouragement and power to step outside the bounds of justice, right and wrong, respect, and consideration for the general public. They are told how to avoid punishment for their wrong-doing. They lie for each other, protect each other from justice, and have formed a brotherhood of corruption, theft, perjury, and abuse of power and authority. The bottom line is that police do not police their own profession. So, now we're seeing what amounts to "The People's Justice".

It was bound to happen. Three cops killed, two in NYC and one in Florida. This has been brewing for months, maybe years. It's no secret that police get a free pass, and are all but exempt from the same laws and standard that the general public is held to. Since John Q. Public believes that real justice is absent in our judicial system, they are now exercising "The People's Justice". It's sad and heartbreaking to think that it's come to this point, but people have had enough of the police state and the injustices within. Murder is wrong, on both sides. There are other ways to solve the problem and to bring much needed attention to the out-of-control lawless law enforcement agencies. I'd be the last to condone murder, but I'd also be the last to defend members of law enforcement. In many ways, police have brought this upon themselves by their total disregard for rights, freedom, and no respect for the general public. Police brutality is real, police murder of unarmed innocent citizens is real, and police abuse of their power and authority is real. I do not want to see war on our streets, nor blood flowing down sidewalks. But, I do want to see things change so that members of law enforcement are held to the same standards as everyone else. If we're to respect the cops, then cops should have equal respect for us. The actual blame for cops being looked at the way they are, falls on those that give them the encouragement and power to step outside the bounds of justice, right and wrong, respect, and consideration for the general public. They are told how to avoid punishment for their wrong-doing. They lie for each other, protect each other from justice, and have formed a brotherhood of corruption, theft, perjury, and abuse of power and authority. The bottom line is that police do not police their own profession. So, now we're seeing what amounts to "The People's Justice".

People that obey the law have little to worry about.

Sorry dude, I pay the police through my taxes to protect me. Some will attack cops, that's them attacking my employee.

Think.

It's not "people's justice" because those progressive racists stirring shit up don't speak for the People. It is, however, an example of "social justice" that progressive shits are always yearning for.

Social justice not being about justice at all of course, it's really all about the Agenda.

PLEASE, let's go down that road. That will open up the season on protesters and other supporters of criminals along with criminals themselves.

• Banned

Sorry dude, I pay the police through my taxes to protect me. Some will attack cops, that's them attacking my employee.

Think.
I totally disagree. There was an elderly lady here in Georgia a couple of years ago that was murdered in her own home by cops, she did absolutely nothing wrong. You can research the story on the internet. There are many stories of innocent people harmed or murdered by police. Many stories have been documented and reported. So, doing nothing wrong does not mean that you'll escape police brutality and/or murder. Obeying the law is no guarantee that cops will leave you alone. Also, like you, I pay my taxes. Like you, I help pay their salaries. Your employees, as you call them, do their share of dirt, break the law, and are rarely held accountable for their actions. It's very difficult to defend them given their track record, especially of late. Law enforcement is a corrupt brotherhood, above the law, and conduct themselves as such. All of this is well documented and reported. The facts speak for themselves.

Think.
I totally disagree. There was an elderly lady here in Georgia a couple of years ago that was murdered in her own home by cops, she did absolutely nothing wrong. You can research the story on the internet. There are many stories of innocent people harmed or murdered by police. Many stories have been documented and reported. So, doing nothing wrong does not mean that you'll escape police brutality and/or murder. Obeying the law is no guarantee that cops will leave you alone. Also, like you, I pay my taxes. Like you, I help pay their salaries. Your employees, as you call them, do their share of dirt, break the law, and are rarely held accountable for their actions. It's very difficult to defend them given their track record, especially of late. Law enforcement is a corrupt brotherhood, above the law, and conduct themselves as such. All of this is well documented and reported. The facts speak for themselves.

Your college professor brainwashed you.

1, 000, 000 cops are working in America. Fewer than 1% are dirty. Thats 10, 000 which will make some youtube videos and news headlines.

But its simply unreasonable to expect it to be much better. 1% corruption rate is incredible and FAR and away cleaner than the general population.

• Banned
It's not "people's justice" because those progressive racists stirring shit up don't speak for the People. It is, however, an example of "social justice" that progressive shits are always yearning for.

Social justice not being about justice at all of course, it's really all about the Agenda.
It's about people feeling that cops get by with way too much, are above the law, and totally out-of-control. Police brutality is real. The murder of unarmed innocent citizens is real. Rarely are members of law enforcement held accountable or held to the same standards as John Q. Public. For these reasons, some citizens reach a breaking point, and the outcome is usually what just happened in NYC and in Florida. It's sad and sickening, but in a way law enforcement personnel have no one to blame except themselves.They have pushed the general public too far. None of this would have happened if members of law enforcement exhibited the same courtesy and respect towards citizens as they expect given to them. With cell phones in almost every hand, these instances of police brutality and disrespect towards citizens are filmed and recorded daily. There are many of them on the internet for all to see.

I have an idea...

Pass a law giving certain zip codes, streets, neighborhoods, etc, the right to opt out of police protection. If they're so brutalized by the cops they should want to opt out.

PLEASE, let's go down that road. That will open up the season on protesters and other supporters of criminals along with criminals themselves.

"protesters"

A lot of people died so you could sit on your fat butt and call them "supporters of criminals".

Why do the nutter RWs hate the Constitution so much?

Think.

Your college professor brainwashed you.

1, 000, 000 cops are working in America. Fewer than 1% are dirty. Thats 10, 000 which will make some youtube videos and news headlines.

But its simply unreasonable to expect it to be much better. 1% corruption rate is incredible and FAR and away cleaner than the general population.
Again, I totally disagree. Cops write BS quota tickets, gang up on individuals already hand cuffed and on the ground, act as bullies, lie for each other, never rat out the cops that are dirty, and stand by each other whether it's right or wrong. How many cops do you know that refuse to write quota tickets, refuse to assist other officers ganging up and beating someone already hand cuffed and on the ground, refuse to lie in court to help another cop, and refuse to turn cops in for brutality? How many cops are in prison? How many cops are in jail awaiting trial?

I have an idea...

Pass a law giving certain zip codes, streets, neighborhoods, etc, the right to opt out of police protection. If they're so brutalized by the cops they should want to opt out.
A better idea would be to hold cops accountable and to the same standards as everyone else. Have cops earn the respect they feel they deserve.

No one should support criminals, nor support protesters that practice violence and the destruction of property. Anyone breaking the law should be held accountable and punished, including cops.

No one should support criminals, nor support protesters that practice violence and the destruction of property. Anyone breaking the law should be held accountable and punished, including cops.

Cops ARE the law, therefore they cannot be contrary to the law. Common Sense.

Cops ARE the law, therefore they cannot be contrary to the law. Common Sense.
Cops are above the law. Cops are not the law, they are sworn to uphold the law, and to enforce the law. Cops are in place to ensure that laws are followed and obeyed. Again, cops are not the law. If you want to see common sense in action, research the many documented cases concerning cops and the law. I think you'll be surprised at how often cops are excused from following the laws that you and I are held to.

A better idea would be to stop making the police responsible. Start taking out the trash yourself.

Cops are above the law. Cops are not the law, they are sworn to uphold the law, and to enforce the law. Cops are in place to ensure that laws are followed and obeyed. Again, cops are not the law. If you want to see common sense in action, research the many documented cases concerning cops and the law. I think you'll be surprised at how often cops are excused from following the laws that you and I are held to.

So long as it's in advancement of Order and the removal of criminals from society PERMANENTLY, they should be exempted from all laws.

Forum List

Back