"The People's Justice"

I fail to see why it's not possible to follow the law while enforcing the law. Can you please explain why you feel that it's otherwise so? Thanks.

The law favors the criminals. It requires the police to follow the rules in the prosecution of someone who has already proven they have no regard for the rules. We allow asinine defenses, juries fill of idiots I wouldn't hire to dig a hole in the ground, and legal/procedural challenges which gave nothing to do with Justice. Ultimately the criminals gave mire protection than their victims and there's no real punishment for most of those who are actually convicted.
That's the fault of our judicial system. Yes, we have a system of gross injustice in this country, I agree. Yes, our courts are jokes, to say the least. But, still, why allow criminals to enforce the law? Why place cops above the same laws that they arrest others for? Why give cops a free pass to be bullies and murderers? Why condone police brutality just because our judicial system is corrupt and rigged? How are we suppose to respect the law when the law has no respect for us? Why exempt cops from punishment and allow them to be criminals like those they arrest? That just doesn't make any sense. How can they demand respect when they are above the same laws that they're sworn to enforce?

People that obey the law have little to worry about.

Sorry dude, I pay the police through my taxes to protect me. Some will attack cops, that's them attacking my employee.

Think.
I totally disagree. There was an elderly lady here in Georgia a couple of years ago that was murdered in her own home by cops, she did absolutely nothing wrong. You can research the story on the internet. There are many stories of innocent people harmed or murdered by police. Many stories have been documented and reported. So, doing nothing wrong does not mean that you'll escape police brutality and/or murder. Obeying the law is no guarantee that cops will leave you alone. Also, like you, I pay my taxes. Like you, I help pay their salaries. Your employees, as you call them, do their share of dirt, break the law, and are rarely held accountable for their actions. It's very difficult to defend them given their track record, especially of late. Law enforcement is a corrupt brotherhood, above the law, and conduct themselves as such. All of this is well documented and reported. The facts speak for themselves.

Your college professor brainwashed you.

1, 000, 000 cops are working in America. Fewer than 1% are dirty. Thats 10, 000 which will make some youtube videos and news headlines.

But its simply unreasonable to expect it to be much better. 1% corruption rate is incredible and FAR and away cleaner than the general population.
Again, I totally disagree. Cops write BS quota tickets, gang up on individuals already hand cuffed and on the ground, act as bullies, lie for each other, never rat out the cops that are dirty, and stand by each other whether it's right or wrong. How many cops do you know that refuse to write quota tickets, refuse to assist other officers ganging up and beating someone already hand cuffed and on the ground, refuse to lie in court to help another cop, and refuse to turn cops in for brutality? How many cops are in prison? How many cops are in jail awaiting trial?

s0n.......holy fuck........where exactly is the bubble you dwell in?

"The Peoples Justice"?????

An alternative voice in the black community best be out there getting press soon..........real soon. Or we are looking at Bataan situation emerging in the inner cities.

Have you ever even hard of Bataan asshole??

Bataan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
FYI - I live in reality, and NOT in a bubble, thank you. Also, I'm no asshole. Your childish name calling and personal attack speaks a lot about you. Do you have a problem with adult and civil debate and conversation? Just curious. What we're looking at is citizens getting tired of police brutality, the murder of innocent citizens, and cops not held accountable, nor held to the same standards as everyone else. What we're seeing are citizens protesting law enforcement abusing their power and authority. We're seeing attention brought to a situation that has gotten totally out-of-hand. This is not fiction or fantasy, it's real, it's happening on the streets all across America. No one is making this stuff up. Since the cell phone age, many cases have been filmed and documented. The news and internet report police brutality almost every single day. No, we do not want blood running down the streets of America. No, we do not want violence and the destruction of property. But, we do want equal justice applied to everyone, regardless of title or profession.

s0n........but you don't have the ability to think on the margin. What can I say? The concept of law enforcement abusing power is a fringe sentiment, thus, the bubble dweller statement. Its spot on. Generalizing shit is ghey. Ferguson has been forgotten by all of America except for the progressive mental cases. Once in a blue moon, something bad happens on the streets. Happens in every profession s0n,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.in the real world. Once in awhile, it is necessary to step back and deliberate about the ramifications of high and mighty rhetoric steeped in Disney thinking..............most of the time, the results are nasty-ass.......in the real world. You obviously think police should go to work every day and ask to be shot at and physically abused. But that's not how it works in places that are not Scratchmyassville and Irrelevantstown USA. Here in NYC where I am from, you piss on the police and its not gonna end up well. When you make diddly and the leaders are pulling bs, its not gonna end up well!!! I talk to NYPD guys almost once/week. Its called Realville. And I agree...............like MOST other Americans.............the situation has gotten totally out of hand with this pos Sharpton, Holder et.al.........better be a different voice or this shit is gonna get real bad.:biggrin::biggrin::up:

If cops went on strike next week for about 10 days, the narrative amongst the progressives would turn on a dime.:bye1:

If blacks want to continue to say "FUCK YOU" to cops when they are on the verge of being arrested, one thing is for sure...........the ball cap industry is going to benefit huge!!!!!!

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/o-MIKE-BROWN-HAT-900.jpg.html][/URL]

I have an idea...

Pass a law giving certain zip codes, streets, neighborhoods, etc, the right to opt out of police protection. If they're so brutalized by the cops they should want to opt out.
A better idea would be to hold cops accountable and to the same standards as everyone else. Have cops earn the respect they feel they deserve.

They are, and by a wide margin do
I disagree. If they were help accountable and to the same standards, they would be a lot more of them in our prisons and jails.

You wrong, the police are charged with keeping the peace. Unless you think you could do better which means you ACTUALLY do the job, then quit with the judgement.

I deal with both the police and the public daily. I cannot believe the crap the police have to deal with daily, and to a great extent they exorcize great patience and outstanding judgement.

They deserve our thanks, not the outrage expressed by law breakers and their enablers.

You will always find a few bad cops, just as you do bad bakers, carpenters, professors.

That's life, deal with it

I totally disagree. There was an elderly lady here in Georgia a couple of years ago that was murdered in her own home by cops, she did absolutely nothing wrong. You can research the story on the internet. There are many stories of innocent people harmed or murdered by police. Many stories have been documented and reported. So, doing nothing wrong does not mean that you'll escape police brutality and/or murder. Obeying the law is no guarantee that cops will leave you alone. Also, like you, I pay my taxes. Like you, I help pay their salaries. Your employees, as you call them, do their share of dirt, break the law, and are rarely held accountable for their actions. It's very difficult to defend them given their track record, especially of late. Law enforcement is a corrupt brotherhood, above the law, and conduct themselves as such. All of this is well documented and reported. The facts speak for themselves.

Your college professor brainwashed you.

1, 000, 000 cops are working in America. Fewer than 1% are dirty. Thats 10, 000 which will make some youtube videos and news headlines.

But its simply unreasonable to expect it to be much better. 1% corruption rate is incredible and FAR and away cleaner than the general population.
Again, I totally disagree. Cops write BS quota tickets, gang up on individuals already hand cuffed and on the ground, act as bullies, lie for each other, never rat out the cops that are dirty, and stand by each other whether it's right or wrong. How many cops do you know that refuse to write quota tickets, refuse to assist other officers ganging up and beating someone already hand cuffed and on the ground, refuse to lie in court to help another cop, and refuse to turn cops in for brutality? How many cops are in prison? How many cops are in jail awaiting trial?

s0n.......holy fuck........where exactly is the bubble you dwell in?

"The Peoples Justice"?????

An alternative voice in the black community best be out there getting press soon..........real soon. Or we are looking at Bataan situation emerging in the inner cities.

Have you ever even hard of Bataan asshole??

Bataan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
FYI - I live in reality, and NOT in a bubble, thank you. Also, I'm no asshole. Your childish name calling and personal attack speaks a lot about you. Do you have a problem with adult and civil debate and conversation? Just curious. What we're looking at is citizens getting tired of police brutality, the murder of innocent citizens, and cops not held accountable, nor held to the same standards as everyone else. What we're seeing are citizens protesting law enforcement abusing their power and authority. We're seeing attention brought to a situation that has gotten totally out-of-hand. This is not fiction or fantasy, it's real, it's happening on the streets all across America. No one is making this stuff up. Since the cell phone age, many cases have been filmed and documented. The news and internet report police brutality almost every single day. No, we do not want blood running down the streets of America. No, we do not want violence and the destruction of property. But, we do want equal justice applied to everyone, regardless of title or profession.

s0n........but you don't have the ability to think on the margin. What can I say? The concept of law enforcement abusing power is a fringe sentiment, thus, the bubble dweller statement. Its spot on. Generalizing shit is ghey. Ferguson has been forgotten by all of America except for the progressive mental cases. Once in a blue moon, something bad happens on the streets. Happens in every profession s0n,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.in the real world. Once in awhile, it is necessary to step back and deliberate about the ramifications of high and mighty rhetoric steeped in Disney thinking..............most of the time, the results are nasty-ass.......in the real world. You obviously think police should go to work every day and ask to be shot at and physically abused. But that's not how it works in places that are not Scratchmyassville and Irrelevantstown USA. Here in NYC where I am from, you piss on the police and its not gonna end up well. When you make diddly and the leaders are pulling bs, its not gonna end up well!!! I talk to NYPD guys almost once/week. Its called Realville. And I agree...............like MOST other Americans.............the situation has gotten totally out of hand with this pos Sharpton, Holder et.al.........better be a different voice or this shit is gonna get real bad.:biggrin::biggrin::up:

If cops went on strike next week for about 10 days, the narrative amongst the progressives would turn on a dime.:bye1:

If blacks want to continue to say "FUCK YOU" to cops when they are on the verge of being arrested, one thing is for sure...........the ball cap industry is going to benefit huge!!!!!!
No, I do NOT think cops should go to work every day and asked to be shot at or attacked in any manner. That would be silly and ridiculous, to say the least. But, I do think that they should go to work every day respecting everyone that is doing no harm and doing nothing that warrants any kind of approach. But, as we've seen and read, that's no the case. That's just reality and the situation reported almost every single day. The real world clearly shows, and is well documented, that cops act in such a manner as to bring disrespect upon themselves. People aren't making this stuff up. Video and audio don't lie. We're not imagining five or six cops kicking and beating an individual hand cuffed and already face down on the ground. We're not imagining cops killing unarmed 12 year old kids. This is real, the real world of cops and the general public. Cops do not police their own profession. Cops lie for each other. Yet, we're suppose to respect them and praise them? Let them earn respect and praise.

I have an idea...

Pass a law giving certain zip codes, streets, neighborhoods, etc, the right to opt out of police protection. If they're so brutalized by the cops they should want to opt out.
A better idea would be to hold cops accountable and to the same standards as everyone else. Have cops earn the respect they feel they deserve.

I disagree. If they were help accountable and to the same standards, they would be a lot more of them in our prisons and jails.

You wrong, the police are charged with keeping the peace. Unless you think you could do better which means you ACTUALLY do the job, then quit with the judgement.

I deal with both the police and the public daily. I cannot believe the crap the police have to deal with daily, and to a great extent they exorcize great patience and outstanding judgement.

They deserve our thanks, not the outrage expressed by law breakers and their enablers.

You will always find a few bad cops, just as you do bad bakers, carpenters, professors.

I'm not suppose to do their job. I pay them to do it. They don't work for free. And, if I did do the job, I certainly wouldn't do as they do. Regardless of how you try to paint the picture, the truth is out there for everyone to see. Video and audio don't lie. Daily headlines and news footage don't lie. Our personal contact with cops don't lie. What our friends and family experience with cops is not imagination or fantasy, it's real. As long as they are protected and above the law, we'll continue to see their misconduct on the 6:00 news. Until they are held accountable and held to the same standards as everyone else, they will abuse their power and authority to the limits. We'll continue to see unarmed citizens gunned down, police brutality, and receive BS quota tickets.

That's the fault of our judicial system. Yes, we have a system of gross injustice in this country, I agree. Yes, our courts are jokes, to say the least. But, still, why allow criminals to enforce the law? Why place cops above the same laws that they arrest others for? Why give cops a free pass to be bullies and murderers? Why condone police brutality just because our judicial system is corrupt and rigged? How are we suppose to respect the law when the law has no respect for us? Why exempt cops from punishment and allow them to be criminals like those they arrest? That just doesn't make any sense. How can they demand respect when they are above the same laws that they're sworn to enforce?

Who's talking about respect? I want total fear of being caught doing something wrong. Fear is a much more useful tool.

Who's talking about respect? I want total fear of being caught doing something wrong. Fear is a much more useful tool.
Fear of doing wrong and getting caught has absolutely nothing to do with police brutality and cops killing innocent unarmed citizens. Sure, we should all fear what might happen should we step outside the boundaries of the law. And, likewise, cops should fear the same. Cops should not be exempt from the same fear. If a cops does wrong, he/she should be punished just the same as you and I would be, same punishment, same fear. Cops should not be held to a different standard, nor exempt from punishment should they break the law. Equal justice, equal punishment. Everyone walks the same line, no exceptions.

Fear of doing wrong and getting caught has absolutely nothing to do with police brutality and cops killing innocent unarmed citizens. Sure, we should all fear what might happen should we step outside the boundaries of the law. And, likewise, cops should fear the same. Cops should not be exempt from the same fear. If a cops does wrong, he/she should be punished just the same as you and I would be, same punishment, same fear. Cops should not be held to a different standard, nor exempt from punishment should they break the law. Equal justice, equal punishment. Everyone walks the same line, no exceptions.

Then you will continue to get the cesspool of a nation we have today

It was bound to happen. Three cops killed, two in NYC and one in Florida. This has been brewing for months, maybe years. It's no secret that police get a free pass, and are all but exempt from the same laws and standard that the general public is held to. Since John Q. Public believes that real justice is absent in our judicial system, they are now exercising "The People's Justice". It's sad and heartbreaking to think that it's come to this point, but people have had enough of the police state and the injustices within. Murder is wrong, on both sides. There are other ways to solve the problem and to bring much needed attention to the out-of-control lawless law enforcement agencies. I'd be the last to condone murder, but I'd also be the last to defend members of law enforcement. In many ways, police have brought this upon themselves by their total disregard for rights, freedom, and no respect for the general public. Police brutality is real, police murder of unarmed innocent citizens is real, and police abuse of their power and authority is real. I do not want to see war on our streets, nor blood flowing down sidewalks. But, I do want to see things change so that members of law enforcement are held to the same standards as everyone else. If we're to respect the cops, then cops should have equal respect for us. The actual blame for cops being looked at the way they are, falls on those that give them the encouragement and power to step outside the bounds of justice, right and wrong, respect, and consideration for the general public. They are told how to avoid punishment for their wrong-doing. They lie for each other, protect each other from justice, and have formed a brotherhood of corruption, theft, perjury, and abuse of power and authority. The bottom line is that police do not police their own profession. So, now we're seeing what amounts to "The People's Justice".
What a jerk!
Typical left wing brainwashed use of the anecdotal to push an agenda.
I think we've all had instances where we don't agree with police or how some of them do their jobs but to allow those instances to obscure the protection they provide -- protection that many take for granted -- is flat out corrupt.
FYI - Calling me a jerk and brainwashed does absolutely nothing to excuse cop behavior. Also, name calling and personal attacks are childish and silly. In addition, I have absolutely nothing to do with the Left Wing, Right Wing, Liberals, Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, nor any other group or label you wish to use. This issue is about right and wrong, justice, and abuse of power and authority. Now, if you wish to discuss and debate this issue in a civil and adult manner, I'm all for it. But, please, leave out the childish school yard name calling and personal attacks. Thanks.

It was bound to happen. Three cops killed, two in NYC and one in Florida. This has been brewing for months, maybe years. It's no secret that police get a free pass, and are all but exempt from the same laws and standard that the general public is held to. Since John Q. Public believes that real justice is absent in our judicial system, they are now exercising "The People's Justice". It's sad and heartbreaking to think that it's come to this point, but people have had enough of the police state and the injustices within. Murder is wrong, on both sides. There are other ways to solve the problem and to bring much needed attention to the out-of-control lawless law enforcement agencies. I'd be the last to condone murder, but I'd also be the last to defend members of law enforcement. In many ways, police have brought this upon themselves by their total disregard for rights, freedom, and no respect for the general public. Police brutality is real, police murder of unarmed innocent citizens is real, and police abuse of their power and authority is real. I do not want to see war on our streets, nor blood flowing down sidewalks. But, I do want to see things change so that members of law enforcement are held to the same standards as everyone else. If we're to respect the cops, then cops should have equal respect for us. The actual blame for cops being looked at the way they are, falls on those that give them the encouragement and power to step outside the bounds of justice, right and wrong, respect, and consideration for the general public. They are told how to avoid punishment for their wrong-doing. They lie for each other, protect each other from justice, and have formed a brotherhood of corruption, theft, perjury, and abuse of power and authority. The bottom line is that police do not police their own profession. So, now we're seeing what amounts to "The People's Justice".
What a jerk!
I think we've all had instances where we don't agree with police or how some of them do their jobs but to allow those instances to obscure the protection they provide -- protection that many take for granted -- is flat out corrupt.
FYI - Calling me a jerk and brainwashed does absolutely nothing to excuse cop behavior. Also, name calling and personal attacks are childish and silly. In addition, I have absolutely nothing to do with the Left Wing, Right Wing, Liberals, Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, nor any other group or label you wish to use. This issue is about right and wrong, justice, and abuse of power and authority. Now, if you wish to discuss and debate this issue in a civil and adult manner, I'm all for it. But, please, leave out the childish school yard name calling and personal attacks. Thanks.
I was accurately describing you, your postulation and the brainwashing responsible for that development.
You make accusations that cops are all law breakers. And that becomes an excuse for retribution. Disgusting. You are part of the problem.
I suggest all law enforcement abandon your locale starting now.

Then you will continue to get the cesspool of a nation we have today
Remember, two wrongs do not make a right. Yes, we have a cesspool of a nation, for many reasons, and injustice just happens to be one of them. But, giving cops the approval to use and abuse their power and authority to violate citizens and their rights, is not the answer to a civil and peaceful law abiding nation or society. The answer is equal justice, equal punishment under the same laws, and equal respect by both sides.

What a jerk!
I was accurately describing you, your postulation and the brainwashing responsible for that development.
You make accusations that cops are all law breakers. And that becomes an excuse for retribution. Disgusting. You are part of the problem.
Again, very silly and immature. Personal attacks do nothing to enhance conversations, nor do they assist in proving your points. Usually, those that name call and use personal attacks, have nothing of substance to support their argument or position on a given topic. No, I have not been brainwashed in the least. And, I make no accusations other than what's reported and documented as fact. I do not lie nor make this stuff up. It's available for anyone that wants the information. It's pretty ridiculous to say I have any blame in this mess when I obey laws, have never been convicted of a crime, mind my own business, never cause trouble to anyone, and do for others instead of doing to them. You're passing judgment on someone you know absolutely nothing about. Please speak to the subject of conversation and do so in an adult and civil manner.

I have an idea...

I'm not suppose to do their job. I pay them to do it. They don't work for free. And, if I did do the job, I certainly wouldn't do as they do. Regardless of how you try to paint the picture, the truth is out there for everyone to see. Video and audio don't lie. Daily headlines and news footage don't lie. Our personal contact with cops don't lie. What our friends and family experience with cops is not imagination or fantasy, it's real. As long as they are protected and above the law, we'll continue to see their misconduct on the 6:00 news. Until they are held accountable and held to the same standards as everyone else, they will abuse their power and authority to the limits. We'll continue to see unarmed citizens gunned down, police brutality, and receive BS quota tickets.

Video don't lie? Please ask those that claim Michael brown paid for those smokes about that.

Still, you realize who hire and fire police, right? You realize who represents the police, right? In most of these cases these cities are democrat controlled, and those unions? Mostly support democrat candidates.

Weird aye?

What a jerk!
Again, very silly and immature. Personal attacks do nothing to enhance conversations, nor do they assist in proving your points. Usually, those that name call and use personal attacks, have nothing of substance to support their argument or position on a given topic. No, I have not been brainwashed in the least. And, I make no accusations other than what's reported and documented as fact. I do not lie nor make this stuff up. It's available for anyone that wants the information. It's pretty ridiculous to say I have any blame in this mess when I obey laws, have never been convicted of a crime, mind my own business, never cause trouble to anyone, and do for others instead of doing to them. You're passing judgment on someone you know absolutely nothing about. Please speak to the subject of conversation and do so in an adult and civil manner.

Do you know about paragraphs? Your posts are extremely hard to read

Forum List

Back