the people that signed affidavits.. what happens to them... ?

oh man.. not you again... cnn is certainly the hallmark of journism.. with anderson vanderbilt and the fabulous cuomo bros.

do any Democrats drink ?

have democrats ever used affidavits with followed testimony as evidence ?

just republicans ?

It has nothing to do with CNN. Were you totally down with Melissa Carone's embarrassing testimony?
If so, I cannot help - Sign your worthless afterdavid and move the hell on! ;)

you're not a real doctor are you.

they were summarily dismissed as lying fuckers.

YOU'RE a LYING FUCKER.

You're thread is fake news.

Your link is a JOKE. A few worthless sentences of empty claims behind a subscribe wall. And still nothing to back up their allegations.

I can prove the fraud was real anytime. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Time Magazine has listed all the parties involved who have BRAGGED about it taking credit for the steal. I have 88 cases of well-documented instances of corrupt, illegal malfeasance. Will you be the 21st person here I've dared to go one on one, item by item and prove me wrong and show how all of it, all of the documentation is a lie, false, wrong and baseless?

WHY CAN'T ONE PERSON CLAIMING THE ELECTION FRAUD IS A LIE BACK IT UP AND SHOW US HOW THEY KNOW???

what about them. fake media had bidens' (plural) back... afidavits aren't evidence they reported.

where does that leave the guy who drove a semi truck of ballots across state lines ?

is that the norm from now on..

if so why ? is this fair and right and ok with the democrats now ?

They were fake. Some are being sued, others recanted.

what about them. fake media had bidens' (plural) back... afidavits aren't evidence they reported.

where does that leave the guy who drove a semi truck of ballots across state lines ?

And how do you know, Brainiac?

No they were not fake. Who is being sued who gave an affidavit? I have heard only threats.

Did you actually see any affidavits? Trump's lawyers didn't file any affidavits with the courts. There is no GENUINE evidence that these "affidavits" even exist. I haven't even seen them published anywhere, just Guiliani and Power claiming they have them.

Affidavits are not evidence. Any drunk can sign one. Just ask this Karen!

OF COURSE THEY ARE you stupid lying jerk! Sworn affidavits are signed under weight of penalty of perjury. Same reason why people get things notarized. It is sworn testimony by a person who cannot appear in person TO BE ENTERED AS EVIDENCE TO THE COURT. Any drunk can sign one if he wants to risk going to jail if found lying. And your stupid jerkoff video proves or says nothing, you QUACK. Its just a girl arguing with a judge questioning his comments, rather incredulously, like she can't believe he's saying what he's saying. Damn are you a lying idiot.

Some are being sued
For what?

Who?

I can see you have mastered the Vinnie Barbarino Defense.

OK Shithead, tell us how you know the election fraud claims are baseless!

I can't prove a negative. Since you claim the election fraud was enough that it altered the winner, you prove it. Oh, that's right, Rumps "Highly Paid" Legal Eagles failed to do that.

His claim doesn't seem to pan out and his truck went "missing" to boot.

WHY CAN'T ONE PERSON CLAIMING THE ELECTION FRAUD IS A LIE BACK IT UP AND SHOW US HOW THEY KNOW???

Because every judge, whether appointed by a democrat, republican or by Trump himself, has dismissed the fraud allegations.

Many of the affidavits I saw through articles posted on this board really didn't say anything more then folks finding things suspicious. They were simply people's honest interpretation of events that they supplied to Trump's lawyers. It was up to those lawyers to investigate the suspicions before heading into court if they really thought something was amiss. I don't believe there was anything criminal on part of either side.

Many of the affidavits I saw through articles posted on this board really didn't say anything more then folks finding things suspicious. They were simply people's honest interpretation of events that they supplied to Trump's lawyers. It was up to those lawyers to investigate the suspicions before heading into court if they really thought something was amiss. I don't believe there was anything criminal on part of either side.

Not even Postal sub-contractor truck drivers driving ballots over the border from NY to PA?

YOU'RE a LYING FUCKER.

You're thread is fake news.

Your link is a JOKE. A few worthless sentences of empty claims behind a subscribe wall. And still nothing to back up their allegations.

I can prove the fraud was real anytime. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Time Magazine has listed all the parties involved who have BRAGGED about it taking credit for the steal. I have 88 cases of well-documented instances of corrupt, illegal malfeasance. Will you be the 21st person here I've dared to go one on one, item by item and prove me wrong and show how all of it, all of the documentation is a lie, false, wrong and baseless?

You have it completely backwards. It's not up to the rest of the nation to provide it didn't happen. It's up to YOU to prove it did happen, in a manner which will be accepted by the courts.

Not even Postal sub-contractor truck drivers driving ballots over the border from NY to PA?

Completely debunked.

His claim doesn't seem to pan out and his truck went "missing" to boot.

I thought his claim was really fishy, especially the part about looking at the return addresses of ballots inside mail trays.

I did bulk mailings for a while, where I stopped all kinds of mail off at the post office distribution center. And when asked to look through the mailing I had just dropped off, they said once it's accepted, it's federal property, and I couldn't look through it. And that was my own mail. How did this truck driver look through tray after tray of mail?

Besides, I don't know how they run Bethpage, but other New York processing centers don't let drivers wander far from the truck docks. And they certainly don't let them look through the mail.

Forum List

Back